Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

Morning came and she was not ready so get up but he tease and play around with her she knew she had to get up and showered and grab coffee and kissed him deeply and left for work.

Ann called him and said " I'm ok i wanted to call i know last week was out of line i want us to get along for jess"

"I appreciate that, Ann. Why don't you call Jess at work today and if it's OK with her, you can come over this evening. We'll cook out and just enjoy the evening."

She says OK, so I don't think anymore about it, figuring I will hear from one of you before the day is over so I know whether to shop for a cook-out tonight.

Jess worked all day then getting a call from her mother was not what she was looking forward to but she took it and agree to have her over tomorrow night she smiled she was ready to go home to him she text him " My mom coming tomorrow night" She stopped and got something sexy for him then got home she kissed him saying "she needed a shower and lay down".Little did he know she be in something sex for him.

After shower she dressed in Two Piece Nearly Naked Lingerie Set includes A Strappy Halter Tie Back Bra with Peek-A-Boo Lace-up Cups and Matching Strappy Peek-A-Boo Lace-up Panty.And laid on the bed legs parted waiting for him but as she laid there her eyes closed.

I had the feeling that you were not really looking forward to your Mom coming over, since the last time we were all together ended up with you finding her and me in bed when you came home . . . but quickly joined the two of us om a 3-sum. But after she left, you were pretty pissed off and I spent a couple of days with my brother . . . but we've been fucking like crazy since I came back, even including the pizza guy and his girlfriend.

So I wasn't surprise when you said she would come tomorrow night. While you go in to taje a shower and rest after work, I start the grill and get some chicken ready to fis for supper tonight. Before I put the meat on the grill, I walk down the hall to let you know how long until we eat . . . and find you, legs spread wide open, nipples peeking out thru a see-thru bra, and pusy exposed in crotchless panties . . pretty much an invitation to "a fuck."

She knew talking to her mom would have to happen but half her wanted him more he was gone for 2 days and they never want 2 day without doing it unless onces a day if not more so she told her tomorrow night she was off work so she could shop tomorrow abit before she came.

She must fall into a sleep but woke to hearing his foot steps she sat up her legs still parted she felt sexy and hoping he knew what she wanted and jump at it cause she was so wet,she was wearing panties but he could see her pussy and nipples though her bra she smiled " hey sexy you want to eat?" She laugh alittle bit.

"Well, actually, I was just getting ready to put some chicken on the grill, but maybe a little appetizer before dinner would be good." Crawling on the bed between your legs, I find the wet spot in your panties and start pressing it into your pussy, rubbing your clit with the material. All that does is make you wetter and moaing loudly.

Sliding your panties down over your ankles, "Feed me, baby."

First she thought he was going to turn her down but then he said alittle appetizer would be good she smiled as he crawled between her legs she parted wider and rubbed her pussy there was still material then not alot but he kept rubbing it against her clit and she grows wetter and start moaning then moan as soon he pulls then off

She parted her legs again and smiles " oh yess feed off my pussy it need that great tongue of your" She looked up at him she was so wet so want him to touch her.

Burying my face in your pussy, my tongue immediately goes after your clit and I can feel your whole body squirming against me . . "Tell me what you want, my slave . . talk dirty to me . . make me believe you want it."

His tongue touched her she squirm against him " God please lick my wet pussy its so wet for you please lick my wet pussy" She lifted her hips trying to get more of his tongue her body shock alittle with want under him.She squeeze her tits then nipple though her bra getting him hard for him.

"That's it baby . . . you are my little slut aren't you?" Looking up I can see you squeezing your tits, making your nipples hard . . . "You like this, slut . . . like your cunt licked by your master . . . gonna make you cum . . ."

She moan " Yes I'm your naughty slut who loved her master licking her cunt and making her cum please make me cum" She squeezing her tits for him her hips moved as he started licking her.

Hearing those naughty words come outof your mouth spur me on to go even harder after your clit with my tongue. Grabbing your ass with my hands, I snake my tongue once more inside your dripping pussy. Feeling you fuck back against my face; it's time for you to cum, I scrape my teeth over your clit . . .

Sliding a finger toward your ass hole, I know that sensation will be just the thing to make you cum . . . and cum hard!

Soon she was moaning loud for his as his tongue licked her clit then grab her ass holding her to him as he fucked her pussy with his tongue she moan over and over then his teeth on his clit was pain but pleasure then his finger slid up her ass the feeling of the pain and the fill feeling she scream out her body shock under him she scream out oh yess I'm cumming and she did hard grind against his finger and tongue.

Once your orgasm starts, there's no stopping you . . . between my tongue on your clit, and my finger up your ass, you are out of control . . .

One last lick of your pussy, getting all I can, I lean up over and kiss you, allowing some of your cum to drip into your mouth . . . "Trust me, babe . . . I'll get mine later this evening . . . that one was all for my little fuck slut."

Her orgasm soon stop and she clam down and smiled at him and kissed him teasing some of her cum on his tongue and smile " well thank you that was wow" Her body still shaking from her orgasm.

"Now you can relax a bit as I go back out and get the grill started again and fix some chicken for dinner. Are we doing burgers with your mom tomorrow night?" As you turn over to relax for a few minutes, I take the opportunity to smack you ass lightly, "That's because my little girl is such a slut," I say with a chuckle as I walk out of the room, pulling on just a pair of shorts to cover my ass on the deck.

" Yea burgers tomorrow and ok" Turning over on belly to relax her breathing coming down she felt him slap her ass lightly she moan and laugh as he walked out she stretch relaxing a few moments then got up doing the panties back on then a robe and walked out to the deck with a beer and a drink of her own she smiled sating down watching him finish cooking.

Once the chicken is done and on plates with a salad and chips, we enjoy the cool air and then head into the den for a little TV before bed time. Curling up next to me, you seem very content with our life right now.

They eat and enjoy being outside then clean up going in the den and curling up and watching tv together very relaxed and clam their life was content right now and they enjoy their time together,after awhile she wanted to pleases him as he pleased her awhile ago she was laying in front of him she slowly grind against him moving her ass up and down soon her robe moving up that her bare ass was rubbing against him.

Rubbing your ass, then smacking it a little bit, "OK, babe, take that ass into the bedroom. That's what I want to see when I come down there."

Reaching for the remote, "Before you leave, strip right here in front of me. Let me see your fingers buried deep in my baby girl's pussy. I want to see how wet you will be before I even get to the bedroom."

She moan out as he rubbed her ass then felt him slap her ass she melt his hand with each slap then he told her to go to bedroom she smile getting up then he stop her telling her "Before you leave, strip right here in front of me. Let me see your fingers buried deep in my baby girl's pussy. I want to see how wet you will be before I even get to the bedroom.She looked at him and did her robe off it going on the floor then did her bra off pinching her nipples making them hard for him then turning she pushed her panties down bending down taking them off then turning around to face him she was close to him like arm length she parted her legs she rub her clit looking at him and soon enter two fingers moving them in her then added two she moan moving them abit looking at him,her legs grew week as she did it

Soon took them out she sucked her fingers then kissing him than turning walking to their bedroom shaking her ass she crawl on bed and stay on her hands and knees she wanted to please him but he did said its what he wanted to see when he came in so she wait.

That little show was enough to make me rock hard before even getting to the bedroom; and then finding your ass just where I wanted it was perfect. Precum was already coating the head of my cock when I crawled behind you on the bed and pressed the head of my cock against the tight opening in your ass.

Opening the lube that I had grabbed from the dresser before joining you on the bed, I smeared a big glob over your crack and the tight hole. Using my finger first, I opened you up a bit, my finger entering your ass and wriggling a bit to get you ready for my next move.

She heard your foot step and seen you come behind her she moan feeling your cock at her ass she moan as the lube touch her hole then felt your finger she wasn't great with anal but onces it started she enjoyed it cause he did as he finger her ass she got used to it she relax moaning as it went on then soon felt the head push against her tight hole and pop in she moan out loud feeling the pain but the pleasure also,her pussy was wet she pushed back against him moan " fuck my ass do it" She reach down rubbing her clit.

I know this is not your favorite, but every once in a while you need it to remind you who is in charge here. Nothing like burying my cock in you ass and smacking you on the ass as a reminder that you are mine. Yeah, I call you 'my little sex slave', but in reality you are my lover who will do anything to please me . . and who knows that I will do anything to please her.

"That's it, baby, reach for that clit . . I know you want to cum, don't you?" Lifting my hand and smacking you on the ass . . that makes you even wetter.

Yesterday was diff for her telling tommy the pizza guy what to do so he could please his girlfriend better and knew tonight was to prove to her he was still in charge of her and all her holes was his in the end and it was not her favorite hole to be fucked in but onces in she got used to it she still felt the pain but knew if it did her he would take it out she pleased her way she loved and knew she could deal with it rubbing her clit and pussy helped,she loved his control her side.She was his slave and lover.

She kept rubbing her pussy she felt him spank her ass she moan she loved him slapping her ass maked her so much wetter she pushed back making him go deeper and her hand go faster " Yess i want to cum soon."

Back