Tale of two stories

hubyhub

Virgin
First of all let me say to those of you that just look for someone you can sink your teeth in, don't do it. My problem is one which affects all of you , so to give it respect is to your advantage.
Twice I have had my story rejected. The first time it said that my formatting was bad. I formatted it correctly and even broke it up for easire reading. Today it was rejected iagain. My thoughts is that it was rejected for content rather than for real reasons. Ok censorship if you will Today I also found a story on the site that was everything that a story wasn't supposed to be. It was published.
My story is as follows. It's not perfect but then I have found few perfect stories on literotica.

Many Stories start off with the inane, "I have always wanted to see my wife have sex with a well hung black man." Well for your information, I have never wanted to see my wife have sex with a black man, or for that matter a white man or a man of any other color. I simply did not want to see my wife have sex with another man period. Lisa and I had talked about this many times before.
Lisa's friend, Stephanie, brought it up one night as we were visiting her and her husband, Mike. I had to put my two cents in after listening to Stephanie rave about swinging. I thought it was time to go and I told Lisa. I liked Mike a lot. I didn't really care for Stephanie though, she was the kind of wife that I didn't want and felt sorry that Mike had such a wife. That night, before we left, I let my wishes be known, " If Lisa ever had an affair with anyone, regardless of his color, it would be the end of our marriage."
Now three months later Lisa had called me at work after I had just gotten there and mentioned that if I tried calling her at home, that she would be out. She said that she had just put her cell on charge, so unless something really critical came up not to call, She said something about helping a friend out. Later that afternoon the computers at work went down, software glitch. A half hour later our boss said that the nerds would have to work all weekend on the problem so we should all take comp time.
The thought of having the house all to myself was an enticement for me so I took off. Usually when the kids were at school and I was home with Lisa we couldn't get much done except fuck like crazy. I started to call her and let her know that I would be home, but that wasn't critical, so I drove home. I started to pull in the drive way but I was blocked by my wife's car and another I didn't recognize. I was surprised that she was home. Evidently her helping out her friend had her back home. I was reluctant but went in to change to something I could work in.
As soon as I got in the front door I could hear the moaning and screaming from upstairs, "Oh yes Leroy...fuck that big cock in me...fuck me with that black cock." I stood stock still for an instant. My wife was upstairs fucking another man and a black man at that. What shocked me was that we were both from the deep south. I am from Tennessee and Lisa from Mississippi. We had many black and other races as friends, especially at work. But I drew the line at sex between races. I had many very beautiful black and Asian women come on to me and was flattered, but always declined their offers. It didn't sound like Lisa did the same. I remembered the call. She didn't want to be interrupted.
I got the cam corded from the closet before I went up. I had it running and didn't even have to crack the door. I could see Lisa under a large black man. I could see a monster sized cock ramming into her cunt. She had ass in the air and her leg's locked around his back. He was giving her a royal pounding that I could never do...no make that never really wanted to do. I believed in giving a fuck my all but rough sex just wasn't my bag. I was under the impression that it wasn't Lisa's either, but I must have been wrong. They were so engrossed in their love making, no make that fucking, that they didn't even notice me. I set the camera down on a chair and kept filming.
I stood there and became angrier and angrier by the minute. I guess every thing that we had been through in our twelve year marriage ran through my mind. I pictured Lisa as she was on our very first time in the hotel room after we had married. Yes I had waited, her wishes to be a virgin on her wedding day were strong. Now I was watching her fuck another man and a black man at that.
Leroy, she had called him that, stiffened and came in her. It must have been like opening the flood gates cause I saw the white stuff run from her cunt after his thick cock had softened a bit. "God Leroy...I am sure glad that Stephanie set this up for us...It's been great,"
"Don't you know that's what us hung black men are for, fucking little Mississippi white women," I heard him say before he kissed her. The camera kept recording. They must have kissed for ten minutes. I saw his long limp black cock slip from her cunt. The camera caught it looking like a red raw cave. It was no longer my wife's cunt. I realized that even as I thought this that our marriage was finished. There would be time for remorse later but now...
" Oh Leroy...your big old black thingy is all soft...let me turn around and suck it again so you can fuck me again before my kids get home." I heard them kissing, " Leroy you know that I am going to have to have this cock of yours more so I'll call you when I can get the time free. My dumb ass husband thinks that I'm with a friend."
"Sure helps to have a trusting husband...for me and you both," he said as he kept kissing her,
" I think I can make more time for suck a fine white slut..."
Lisa giggled then. She actually giggled. "Well this fine white slut is all yours...my pussy is yours forever as long as you give me that big black cock of yours." I was about to throw up. One the so called man was nothing but a sleezball and I couldn't understand how a woman like my wife ever met him. I knew the answer to that, Stephanie. What I couldn't understand was that I had always thought of Lisa as a stand up mom and a woman with a lot of intelligence. The other reason I wanted to throw up was listening to my wife carry on like a bar room whore. I stood there and put up with it for at least ten minutes or more till the male person, I still hate to call him a man, rolled of of Lisa's body.
In a few seconds I saw more than I wanted to see. I saw my wife's body covered with red angry looking bites and hickeys. I wondered how she was going to hide them from me, or the kids for that matter. Many were all over her neck and her arms where , if she wore normal summer clothing they would be visible. I thought that perhaps she didn't to hid them from me but wear them as some kind of combat badge for all to see, including her children. Right then I started to loose all the love I had ever had for her as a lover as a wife and as a mother. I think it safe to say that I was beginning to hate her, to hate what she had allowed herself to become.
Lisa got atop of the males body and spun around where her head was at his crotch. She lifted up the limber ten inch cock and took it in her mouth, "Hmmmmmmm, " she said, " it sure taste just as good as the first three times I sucked it." Her eyes glanced up at me and then she took the black cock head back in her mouth and started sucking again. I stood there with a look of incredulity. She had seen see and she went back to sucking the cock. I was about to shout when she suddenly stopped sucking and her head snapped up, her eyes locked on me in abject fear for an instant. "Oh my God...Leroy...my...my husband...my husband..."
Damn it woman get my cock back in that mouth...and fuck your husband anyway," he said angrily, "Why you gotta mention that white little wimp for...?"
"No," she said, "I mean he's here...he's not supposed to be here."
Leroy looked at me with malevolent eyes from behind my wife's ass, "what you doing here motherfucker...you supposed to be at work?"
"I was ready to explode, but I calmly stated that I lived here and therefore I had a right to be here, "You on the other hand do not belong here and you have no right to fuck my wife in my bed." Leroy must have felt threatened, even though I had not threatened him. I believe that he felt his woman, Lisa had said that she was his, being threatened and started to react."I'm going to kill you he said and launched himself up, after tossing Lisa aside like the trash she was, and started to come off the bed. bad move. I was ready for him and he also caught his feet in the sheets and actually fell into my fist.
It was one of those blows that you see a prize fighter make and you never can figure out how the punch that was thrown, with seeming ease, could have knocked the negro out cold. He fell flat on the floor on his face, out cold. I was mad as hell at him. First he fucked my wife and ruined my life and my children's life, then he had the gall to get knocked out with my first punch. About the only good thing he did was to say that he was going to kill me on camera, and then he wimps out.I am not sure if I was angry at him for fucking Lisa like a whore or at him for getting knocked out with the first punch. Right then I felt like kicking him and kicking him in the nuts, but then I knew even then that the police would be involved. I wanted to be in the right.
"Mommy, daddy..." I heard the dreaded words and turned around. little Lisa and Ben were standing in the door and their seven and eight year old eyes took pictures and transmitted them to the brain in and instant. Then they started screaming and ran away. I hurried after then and saw them make a beeline for John and Emily Parson's , next door. I knew that the parsons could handle anything, even this, and went back in the bedroom. Lisa was crying over Leroy's limp body. When I came in she came at me with her fingers extended like scythes. " What did you do to my man you bastard...what did you do..."
I stepped back but was against the wall. I did the only thing left to me at the time. I smacked Lisa in the jaw with the same force I had used against Leroy. Lisa collapsed in a heap. I looked at my fist. I had never used them for protection. I had boxed a little in my freshman year of college just for credits. I realized then how wound up I was. I had just came home minutes before and found my life had crossed into the twilight zone.
I left the camera still recording and went into the living room and took a bottle of scotch out of the cabinet. I drank right from the bottle. I knew that I should call the police or someone. Then I thought about the kids next door. I picked up the phone and was about to call when John Parson came through the door. he looked at me as if I were crazy or something. I simply waved the bottle toward the bedroom. John went upstairs and didn't come back. I realized that whiskey would not dull the pain I was feeling. I walked up the stairs. The camera was still recording. John was just setting on the floor with his head between his knees. He looked like he was about to be sick.
It seemed like hours before we spoke, although I knew it was only a few minutes. David...what the hell happened?" John asked. I finally found my voice and started talking. John looked at me and kept shaking his head sadly, "I think it would be a good idea to call the police." I nodded to the extension phone and he picked it up and dialed 911. I seems that within minutes the police were knocking on the door downstairs. I sent John down to let them in. When they came in it only took a quick look to see what the situation was.
First they told me that even though I thought I had a right to that I couldn't go around assaulting people regardless of the reason. John took over talking for me. He pointed to the camera which one cop was staring into. I guessed it was time to shut it off. The cop knew how to operate the came so he rewound and then set in on play. I hooked it to a television set in the room and in a minute the screen was once again flooded with the images I had witnessed earlier. I turned away. I didn't want to watch the thing again. The sound played, naturally, and I had to listen to my wife's voice again. The tape got to the part where I whacked Leroy. " Looks like self defense to me," one cop said.
Then they watched the part where Lisa came at me with her claws out. Both cop's winced, " Wow I can just imagine what those nails could do," the shorter one said. Afterward they both said that it looked like I had to defend myself against both. They wanted to know why I brought the came and watched the action. I explained that I had to get evidence. they both agreed with me. Leroy had came to and was trying to fight the cops so he went into cuffs. Lisa had been out a longer time and one cop thought that she needed to go to the hospital. He had already called an ambulance. Leroy was allowed to put on his boxer shorts and Lisa was wrapped in a blanket and transported to the hospital. "You can come down but she will be under guard till we make a decision on this. To be perfectly honest with you, she don't look quite right. I have seen the effects of drugs and the part where she is...well you know doing the oral thing...she looks a little drugged so we are going to run a tox scan."
My kids..oh my God my kids...I needed to see them. Right now I thought they were two terrified little children. thank God for Emily. It seemed that a power failure at school sent cheering kids home early. If Lisa's or my car had not been there then the kids would have automatically went to the parson's when the bus let them out. found Emily holding two terrified children. That had seen the police cars and the ambulance. They had seen the black man being hustled away and then their mother being carted off to the hospital. "Is that woman gone?" little Lisa asked. I realized that she was speaking about her mother. I told her that a sick woman had been taken to the hospital. I did the only thing I could do I called my parents, they lived in the other side of town and could be there in a hurry. I just cried and held my crying children till they arrived. While the kids were being gotten ready and clothes were gathered from our house, my dad took me and John aside and wanted to know what was up. The only thing I could do was to take him next door and show his the tape. It was self explanatory. he watched with bewilderment and sadly shook his head.
An hour later the kids feeling fairly secure with their grandparents left and Dad told me to come to grips with it and figure out what I was going to do. He meant a divorce of course. It hit me as I realized that my marriage was over and done with. The only thing that mattered he told me were the kids. I agreed. I realized that I no longer had a wife, The one I knew had been replaced as if in the Invasion of the Body Snatchers. With a heavy heart, the adrenalin had worn off and my heart weighed a ton, I went to the hospital.
I was finally put through to a doctor who was way too young but evidently knew his stuff, " We hardly ever see this stuff...it's real high tech. We call it ABC, simply because we cant find out what it is. Basically it is different from your average date rape drugs because the subject's mind is ,in effect altered , to where she actually becomes the person you saw at your home." he took off his glasses and wiped them.
"Can you tell me who could have given her such drug...we want to know the damned shit is in this town...I had no Idea it was Here," the man who had spoken introduced himself as detective Barr, " I don't suppose it was you was it." I shook my head. " well had to ask anyway...then any ideas where she could have gotten it?" This time I nodded and told the about Stephanie. "Well with no proof we are back to square one, We don't have probable cause to get a search warrant, unless your wife helps us out about where she was."
"Don't call her my wife please," I told Barr, " I don't know that person."
"Oh I'm sure you didn't know her. I watched the tape the uniforms copied from yours and I wouldn't like to think that it was my wife either. Technically we are going to charge mister Jenkins with rape."
So the black bastard did have a name, Leroy Jenkins.
I left the hospital and drove to Mike and Stephanie's place. Mike came to the door. He didn't look like the self assured Mike I had always seen. He was dressed in a silk robe, loosely belted. He seemed genuinely surprised to see me. he tried to make some excuses so I finally told him, "Mike I caught Lisa fucking a nigger named Leroy Jenkins. Lisa was apparently drugged. The police need evidence that your wife supplied it before they do a search warrant."
Mike looked at me, " Look I know you're upset about your wife and all, and that you are hurt and..." That's as far as he got before he broke down. He cried and told me how weak he was when it came to his wife. He then led me into the house, cautioning me to be quite. When we got to where we could see into his and Stephanie's bedroom I could see Stephanie getting gangbanged by , what looked like about, seven of eight black guy's. I watched her as she was fucked by a guy with a long thick cock.
"Man I guess old Leroy is sure having some prime white meat about now...remember I want next dibs on it."
" Ohhhhh...Yesssss...fuck me...yes I heard you Tyler...you can fuck Lisa next after Leroy gets his fill." Stephanie said as she was being fucked royally while the other men just lay around stroking their limp cocks. Mike said that he thought that I was the reinforcements that Stephanie was expecting. Then he beckoned and I followed him down the hall till we came to a room that was seldom used, from the looks of it.
He scratched around in a box and came up with two video tapes.
"I knew that you would be around and while I feel like a real man I want to give them to you...you'll understand." Stephanie called him from down the hall and he said that he had to go clean her up. He didn't explain but I snuck back for a minute and saw Mike between his wife's legs slurping away at the sperm the last black had left in her stretched out cunt.
After I got home John came over. "Hi neighbor...saw you pull in and thought I'd get an update," he simply asked. I told him to come in and pointed to the tapes I held. We sat before our large plasma screen and watched the tape marked number one. In it Lisa was seated on a sofa facing Leroy and Stephanie. The gist of the conversation was Stephanie telling Leroy how I subjugated Lisa with my outmoded view of marriage.
Lisa only put up a token resistance because she felt that she was supposed to. Little by little Stephanie and her black lover chipped away at what little resolve, if any, that she had. I could see that she kept eying Leroy's crotch where his cock was clearly visible through his thin trousers. Then Leroy was sitting beside her stroking her hands. The video was slow to come to fruitation but basically Leroy came and stood in front of stephanie and she reached out and took his cock out. I saw my wife look hungrily at it as Stephanie began to suck it. Lisa acted like she was embarrassed but kept looking on. She looked on as Stephanie stood to undress and then Leroy undressed. While Leroy undressed, my wife kept her eyes on him. When he dropped his pants down his long cock, the same cock that I saw my wife screaming over, Lisa was mesmerized. So mesmerized that she didn't notice when Stephanie reached around her as Leroy got on his knees and with my wife beside them plunged his cock in to Stephanie;s cunt. She was so entranced by the site that she didn't notice that Stephanie dropped three white tablets into her drink.
"That looks like a smoking gun to me," John Parsons said, " If you want me to I can watch the tape and see if your wife starts to act funny so we can take it to the police."
"Thanks John...I realize that you are trying to spare me, but believe me, I need to see it for myself." John nodded his head and released the tape from pause. I could clearly see when Stephanie dropped the pills in Lisa's drink. Stephan looked in Lisa's eye's as she fucked Leroy. She kept telling Lisa to reach down and feel Leroy's cock going into her cunt. Lisa just stared at the cock fucking the cunt. After Leroy had shot his cum in Stephanie's cunt. He pulled out. It was almost hard and coated with his and Stephanie's juices.
I grit my teeth as I saw Stephanie finally began to plant light kisses on my wife's face while telling her that she had always wanted her. Why she had wanted her to share her love of black cocks. I saw then kiss on the lips and Lisa started to respond. I rose from the couch when I saw Leroy reach and drop a couple of more pills into Lisa's drink. Stephanie had started to rub at Lisa's cunt through her panties. Leroy pressed the drink in her hand's. She drained the glass and gave it to Leroy to refill. Instead of refilling Lisa's drink he called for Mike. I saw Mike, in that same burgundy silk robe her was wearing tonight, come into the room and fix my wife a drink.
It was Leroy that told Mike to get between his wife's legs and suck his cum from her cunt. Mike obeyed and Lisa began to act strange. She began to play with Stephanie's breast as her husband sucked her out. Then she was undressing and I watched as Stephanie told her husband that he could fuck my wife. I clenched my fist as I saw my supposed friend drop his robe and knee walk to between my wife's leg's. He thrust his small cock into Lisa's cunt and began to fuck her. Strongly I felt detached and noticed that the timer on the camera had today's date and the time it was being filmed. The time was shortly after Lisa had called me at work. It seems that she was up to something even as she called me.
I half watched as Mike spewed his cum in Lisa's cunt. It was Stephanie that knelt to suck it out of her. Leroy stood at my wife's head and presented his cock in all it's hard glory to her mouth. I felt my stomach heave as she opened her mouth and sucked the head of the black cock down. I watched as Leroy switched to her cunt and fucked her. I saw her began to fuck but was no where as vocal of wild as she was at home. Then Mike came back into the room with three other black males. Lisa sucked on all their cocks and after Leroy shot her cunt full of his cum, the other men took turns fucking her.
Lisa was on the bed being fucked in the cunt and ass at the same time when Stephanie told Leroy that she needed him to get a good supply of the drug. You could plainly hear her telling Leroy that she might have to keep using it on Lisa for a while till she's hooked on black cock.
She also talked about the new bride next door. She talked at how she wanted Mike and her to use the drug that night on the young couple to get them involved in swinging with them and then Leroy would step up and fuck her. I had seen enough. I was just about to say something to John when he asked me if I had seen enough. "I think even the dumbest of our police could see that she was administered the drug and they can get a warrant and arrest her and Mike also."
I tried tried defend Mike by saying that he gave me the tapes and then I remembered him with Lisa and that was it. I dropped my defense like a hot potato. I watched a blank screen for a while. John called detective Barr. I felt the tears drop from my eyes. Even if it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Lisa was drugged, how could I ever allow her to have anything to do with my children again. That's how I was thinking then, my children, not our children.
When detective Barr came about twenty minutes later I learned that he really wanted Stephanie badly. He wanted to find where the drug was coming into his town through. Barr had two teen aged girls and he had to shudder when he thought of them. Barr phoned a judge for an arrest warrant against the couple. It must have been granted because in a few minutes he said that he had to leave as soon as back up was in place. he was afraid that Stephanie and Mike would have a gangbang bunch of blacks there. he wanted to out number them. Then he hesitated. " Look if you want to you can come and watch the arrest. I'll say that I need you to confirm that they are who we know they are. Look at it this way, I think it will do you good to help arrest these two that have destroyed your life." I almost smiled that he understood how I felt.
It was only a short drive to Mike's and Stephanie's house from ours. As I thought Mike came to the door. When he saw the two uniforms behind myself and Detective Barr and the flashing red lights as more police cars pulled up, I could see him slump and a look of relief on his face.
He led me and the police to their bedroom. We could hear the moaning coming from the room before we got there. Inside we found not only Stephanie fucking black guy's but a young man and woman. The young woman was being fucked hard by a giant black man. The young man, who looked to be in his early twenties, like the woman, was being analy assaulted by another black woman. I knew these two were the next door neighbors.
Stephanie screamed as blue uniforms started to rush into the room. Black men tried to run. The giant that was fucking the next door neighbor wife ran to a window and tried to escape. The window shattered as he burst through. There were shouts from outside and then a series of shots rang out. Then there was silence. Detective Barr had his men collect all the drink glasses from the room and other uniforms went about the room emptying tables and such. Every thing was placed into evidence bags. Mean while there was a commotion outside as the media vans arrived and were set up in the street. Mike and Stephanie were hustled into waiting cars and carried away. The black men in the room were all placed in a large black police van and they too were carried off.
A team of Para medics entered and went to look at the next door neighbors , who were clearly disoriented. They were not arrested but were hustled out to an ambulance in the rear of the house, "They are victims, not perps," Barr simply said. He then threw his arm around my shoulders and said that I needed to come to the station for a full statement. The police remained in the house doing a through search as we drove off. It was an eerie scene. Barr looked at me as he drove me to the station. He smiled and his white teeth, set of by his black skin, seemed to flash warmth to me. For the first time since it all began I felt like a human being. I still had a knot in my stomach.
To make a long story short, I gave the police all that I could. John Parsons picked me up at the station and drove me to a graveyard of a home. When I was alone I watched the rest of the tape. It was all the same, my wife was fucked by several different black men. She sucked black cocks down. I never knew that Lisa was so agile. She acted like she had trouble when she gave me oral sex. She always gagged and sputtered. Now she was sucking down twelve inch cocks like they were liquorish sticks. I got the idea that she really loved the black cocks and was really enjoying herself.
In two days I forced myself to go to the hospital to see how Lisa was doing. The police had looked at the second tape that showed Lisa spiking the next door neighbors drinks and then performing oral sex on her. She was also the one that drugged and had sex with the young husband. As he lay, drugged, it was my wife that guided a large black cock into his anus. I had watched this tape at home after returning home from the police station. I knew that there was no going back now. My marriage and happy family were over. I had my two children to concider now.
At the hospital I was shown into a room with a uniformed police officer at the door. " Oh my God," Lisa screamed when I came into the room, "please help me," she was handcuffed by one hand to the bed. "They are treating me like a criminal or something...please take me home." I then told her that I would be getting a divorce in quick order and petitioning the court for full custody of the children. She asked me over and over about her children and I finally told her that she had none and they were my children alone and I didn't like her talking about them. She was in hysterics when I left. Good. I was glad to send her into hysterics like the black and Leroy had done sexually. Mine wasn't sexual though.
A few days later after I had returned to work I had a visitor about lunch time. I stepped into the outer office and saw the most beautiful woman I had ever set eyes on. I actually smiled for the first time since it all came crashing down. "Hi Jim," she said and gave me a friendly hug, "I'm Elaine Barr...I think you know my dad... he's the..." I cut her off and said that I was hungry and would she please do me the honor of having lunch with me. She looked at me with the most beautiful brown eyes and smiled. That was the beginning of my real end. You see months later Elaine Barr and I were married. Little Lisa and Ben were there beaming. They had seemed to have adopted Elaine as their mother.
It was several weeks before it all came crashing down on me. I think it's called post traumatic something or other but I lost it and cried like a baby. Elaine came and led me to the bedroom. "I can only think of one cure for you," she said as she undressed. My eye's opened wide and I gazed on her beautiful flawless milk choclate body. She undressed me at first. Toward the end I was ripping the rest of my clothes off. I made love to Elaine that night and I felt as if she was my first woman. She was passionate and tender. She was a woman in all her glory. That night she made a man out of me. As I lay holding her sweaty body afterward, I heard some muffled giggling through the door.
It was so strange that what started off with black racist, over sexed scum of black men finally ended with the love and help of a beautiful black woman. Today she is the love of my life. As far as Lisa and Mike and Stephanie is concerned, they are all in state prisons for their part in the rape of my wife and their next door neighbors. The courts understood that Mike was simply a broken man who allowed his wife to call the shots. He was given a five year sentence. Stephanie will be an old woman when she comes out in about twenty years.
As for my wife it was determined that she was a victim and she escaped prison but was ordered to a mental hospital to recover from the drug she was given, very dangerous drugs. She pleaded for a chance to talk with me before the divorce and I let her come to my lawyers office to do it.
I told her right off the bat that I would gain complete custody of the children till the courts decided other wise. She cried and said that she was drugged. I had to remind her that she wasn't drugged when she went to Stephanie's that day and watched Leroy have sex with her. I reminded her how she was always dropping hints about black men and their big cocks. I reminded her that the kids would have ran up to our room upon getting out of school early and seen their mother acting like a slut whore with a black man. "Can't you imagine how it hurt me and destroyed my self image when you said what you were always hinting about black men. Our...my children came home from school early and came upstairs. They were early you whore. Can't you understand what they would have seen. A big black man shoving his diseased cock into their mother."
"They are traumatized enough as it is but can you imagine if they had witnessed the scene that I had. I lots all love for you when I saw how you acted with that black man. I don't care if you were given a drug. You were leaning that way even before and I told you how I felt about cheating. I am divorcing you and I never want to see you again. I will fight to keep the children from you, Right now they are old enough to understand that their mother was fucking another man except their father and a black man at that."
"You don't understand...," she pleaded. I cut her off and told her that I understood her fully. I told her that I did understand her. I told her that she was this woman all the time. She wasn't a wife or mother, she was a slut for black cock. I told her that I didn't know how she became like this. I told her that perhaps being born in Mississippi had something to do with it. The poor little white girl wanting to be a rebel and forbidden sex with black men at the same time.
"You succumbed to the forbidden. You succumbed to the lure of extra marital sex. You succumbed to the lure of the big black cock. You sullied your marriage vows and you have the nerve to ask me to forgive you. I will never do that as long as I live," I said and then as an afterthought I told her about Elaine, " I never knew that such a wonderful woman existed. Hopefully she will erase the horror you created in my mind...for what it's worth I feel that I am falling in love with Elaine, and the children love her and look to her for what they used to look for in you their mother. Hear me whore...I will do everything in my power to make sure that you never call your self Lisa and Ben's mother again...I will have you killed if you give us a problem." I could no longer stand the sight of her.
She looked at me as if she couldn't believe what she had just heard. "Kill me...why...what did I do to deserve killing?" I just shook my head and told her that she had been warned. I suggested that she might want to leave the hospital and go far away and hopefully find a new life. She didn't and several years later I saw her on the streets with a black pimp. She looked like she was a real drug addict now. I hope that her life is short for her sake and mine. I will feel better when the world is rid of her kind. For what it's worth Elaine shares my feelings. She had told me in the beginning that her family had to fight against all sort of racism to achieve what they had. She said that most black people hated the image that the nigger, her words, had given them.
Lisa didn't even recognize me, not that I wanted her to. She was clearly infected with aids and God knows what else. As for me I have the best children in the world who haven't a problem with loving a black woman. Elaine is simply ' mom' to them. I have the best of all possible father in laws. He has even helped me get out of a traffic fine. I love them very much. It was Nathan Barr that showed me true human love and his daughter that showed me a woman's love. So I guess this story is for all you guys out there who are always saying, "I have always wanted to see my wife get fucked by a black so I....", all I can say to you is that if you don't love your wife and family, go on and do it. I don't want to know you.

The story that was published today was by hectorgonzalez

They could not find a baby sitter.

So rather than incur the wrath of Sally, John decided to stay home with the kids and Nicole decided to head out, as it was her friend who was having the party. My wife and Nicole are friends, and since it is such a long trip to Sally's house, offered to drive Nicole to and from the party.

Slowly a plan started to formulate in my head. Nicole and John typically don't go out much. John does not drink and Nicole drinks only sometimes. They have been married 10 years, and neither one was overly experienced prior to being married. John lost his virginity on their wedding night, and Nicole had only slept with one other person prior to that night. Both John and Nicole are blond and blue eyed. John is an unassuming guy with a medium build, medium height. Nicole has a disproportional body that is surprisingly sexy.

She is about 5'8" tall with 32AA tits. She has a thin waist and a ridiculously juicy ass. It springs from out of nowhere and is like a table top, despite having survived the birth of 2 kids. She definitely has junk in her trunk.

I decided that I would work overtime to feed her drinks and get her tipsy to the point of spending the night at our house. In all honesty my plan just involved catching a glimpse of something, or perhaps even setting the stage for another encounter in the future.

The plan was working brilliantly, my wife was the designated driver, and Nicole was lost in conversation with old friends. I carefully planned each trip to the kitchen for fresh drinks as soon as Nicole was done with her drink. Before she knew it, she was tipsy and pliable. I am sure it crossed her mind that she should stop, but she knew she didn't have to drive and she WAS having a great time catching up with old friends.

Finally, it was time to go. It was only 10pm but they had been at the party since 4pm and Nicole was feeling no pain. I had a nice buzz going, but I had switched to water at about 8pm, so I was in perfect control.

I made sure to have Nicole sit up front so that she would talk with my wife and stay awake for the long drive home. I also wanted to get an unobserved view of her boy so I could truly appreciate her beauty.

She was looking exceptional that night. She had just cut her hair, had applied makeup (never a given with Nicole) and was in a good mood. A stressful day plus a party with old friends was a combination that resulted in her being drunk as hell by the time we left.

As we pulled into our garage, my wife fought and won over Nicole with the fact that she was too tipsy to drive the 5 miles home, and would stay in our guest room.

MY PLAN HAD WORKED! But now what?

I helped my wife set up the guest room as Nicole watched som TV in our living room. Our house is a unique house that basically has wings. The sleeping quarters are on the opposite side of the house from the living quarters, which is very handy when entertaining.

After finishing in the guest room we headed to the living room to find Nicole. She was just finishing her phone call with John when we walked in.

"...I will see you in the morning. No. I am not sure what time. Well, we don't have anything planned tomorrow, so it won't be too early. Yes, I love you too."

We chatted for a few minutes and it became clear to my wife that Nicole and I were WAY more wired than she was, and she was dead tired.

"Well, guys it is time for me to go to bed. Nicole, we have left towels and soap in the bathroom, you know where everything is, and I will see you in the morning."

With that, we both got hugs and kisses and my wife abruptly left the room.

Nicole and I chatted for a while and it started to get uncomfortable. We were always touchy feely around each other, yet had a great time talking. After a few moments, I told Nicole I could use another drink and could I get her one.

"Well," she said "I probably shouldn't, but it has been a while since I got wasted so why not."

I chuckled and said "have you EVER been wasted?"

She laughed and said "well, not since my bachelorette party and that was 10 years ago."

I headed off to make us a couple of Cuba Libres, hers stiffer than mine (of course).

I came back in to find her walking around our living room looking at pictures. Her back was to me so I could check out her ass, and it was phenomenal. If given a chance, I would bite the shit out of that ass, and apologize later.

I set her drink down and had a seat in that la-z-boy. She came back to the couch and sat down. I decided to up the conversation a bit.

"So, how are you and John doing."

"We are good, it is just hard with him not working right now" she replied. "I work my butt off, which I don't mind, but I come home and he has been playing X-box all day, it is kind of frustrating."

I chuckled and shared some similar stories of when I was unemployed and my wife got mad at me for the same thing.

"Nic, I am sorry if this is too personal, but I always wanted to ask you something. You know my wife and I are open about our pasts, but I was wondering what it is like to be married to someone who is so inexperienced."

She laughed and said "I don't know, he is the only one I have been married to, so it is just reality for me. I mean it isn't like I had a ton of experience when we got married, so what do I know."

"Well, do you guys experiment?"

"Sometimes, I guess. Well, not recently since the 2 kids take up most of our time."

"With both of you being so inexperienced, where do your ideas come from? Neither one of you seems like you surf porn or have friends who are risque, so...."

She thought about it for a while. "Yeah, I guess you are right, we pretty much do the same things over and over."

"If I can be so bold, what is your favorite sex act."

That question shook her a little bit, so I quickly jumped in:

"hold that thought, we are both out, so let me get us some more drinks while you think of an answer."

I hurried to the kitchen and re-filled us both. Mine was nearly all Coke, hers was nearly all rum.

I walked in and handed her the special drink.

"So? What's your answer, you're not getting off the hook on this one."

"Umm," and then she thought for a while. She started to turn red as she answered. "Sometimes I like it when we do it like... like... Um, you know... like dogs do."

"You mean doggie-style?"

"Yeah, I guess I have never used that term before."

Then it hit me, she was much more inexperienced than I could have imagined. Her husband must have been heavy on the missionary position and that's it. I decided the unsupervised opportunity that was before me, probably wouldn't arise again, so I better go for the gold.

"What about when he goes down on you, do you like that?"

She said, "goes down on me? What do you mean by that?"

"When he licks your pussy, you know, eats you out?"

She turned red again and said "I don't know if I would like that."

My mouth fell open on its own. "You don't know if you would like that? EVERY woman likes it if it is done right. My wife has told me horror stories of having it done wrong, but have no fear. If done right, you will never want to live life without it."

She thought about it for a minute, and then took a big swig. I could tell she was toying with something.

"What is it Nic? You have something on your mind, spill it."

Again, the red face. "Well... It's just... Do you think I am attractive?"

I nearly spit out my drink.

"Are you flipping kidding me? You are fucking gorgeous and you HAVE to know that! There is no way you could think that you are no beautiful, tell me you are kidding."

She found it hard to meet my look and muttered, "I was just wondering."

"Seriously Nic, you are stunningly beautiful and if I was a single man, I would make a fool out of myself trying to get in your pants."

That must have hit the mark as she finally smiled and looked me in the eye.

I asked if could refresh her drink.

"Oh, maybe one more, but I am pretty far gone at this point."

I decided I would have to make my move or lose the opportunity forever.

As I came back, I sat on the couch next to her.

"So, he has never gone down on you, have you ever buffed his helmet?"

She smiled into her drink.

"Yes, all the time when we were first married, but not so much any more."

"So he can receive but not give and you are ok with that? My wife would beat my ass if that were the case in our marriage."

"I never thought of it like that. But if what you say is true, he is probably going to suck at it." Then she giggled at her unintentional pun.

"You want me to show you how it should feel?" I replied.

This is it I thought, either you are going to strike gold, or lose a friend forever. She stared at me. She clearly could not believe that I had gone there, but she also was considering it. I knew I had won when she took a long pull of her R&C.

"What about our spouses?"

I responded with, "honestly, we could probably go ask my wife right now, and she would sign off on this. Not because we are swingers or anything, but because you NEED to experience this so that you can realize a richer sex life." Mostly BS, but it sounded good and more importantly, it had a chance of working. "Plus, then you can teach your husband what to do and how, without having to go through the pain of him doing it wrong. Besides, the fun is experimenting and figuring out what you like."

Another long pull, plus an awkward silence that I refused to fill. If she was going to get out of this situation untouched, she was going to have to do all the work.

"Well, since you put it like that, I guess so. But what do we do, how do we start?"

I took her drink from her, gently laid it on the coffee table and said, "like this."

I leaned in slowly as I wanted her anticipation to build to a point that she couldn't stop. I gently kissed her once on her soft, moist lips. it was heaven.

We both let out little moans of approval. I pulled back a fraction to make her come to me. I was happy to "get the party started" but I would not be accused of seducing her. She was going to have to put in some work as well.

She came to me and kissed me hard. I realized I would have to teach her how to kiss as well. I pushed her back against that couch and kept eye contact. I slowly slid over closer to her. Then paused.

I looked into her eyes, and then leaned in. Her eyes closed as I got close. I brushed her lips with mine, but did not pull back. I lingered gently as her mouth opened. I did not take the bait. I slid to the side of her mouth and kissed the corners of her lips. I then gently sucked in her bottom lip and licked it gently with my tongue.

A quick learner, she did the same with my upper lip. I then slowly slid my tongue into her mouth to gently touch hers. She tasted of rum, coke, and mystery.

After a few moments of french kissing, I again slid to the side of her mouth. This time the destination was her neck. As I did, my hands found her torso. I gently rubbed her insanely slat stomach as a precursor.

She arched her back and turned slightly, to give me better access. A younger, more selfish lover would have made a beeline for her small tits (which I think was her intent). I stayed on her waist as I kissed my way, gently, to her neck.

She smelled AMAZING. If this was going to be a one-time event, I wanted to experience everything.

I gently kissed and nuzzled her neck as she caressed the back of my head with both hands. She also took the time to explore my upper body which is significantly bigger than her husband's. I am not in fantastic shape, but I played college basketball, and have not let myself go.

She lingered on my biceps and triceps, which I must admit, did feel nice.

After nuzzling her neck, I moved to gentle bites on her neck, which made her jump. She quickly calmed down (she was definitely a fast learner) as she adjusted to the new sensation.

I think began wandering upwards with my hands. I could tell she was beginning to doubt herself, so I kissed my way back to her mouth, as I stopped my hands in place, on her rib cage.

I again stoked the fires with gentle kisses, and allowed her to force the action a little bit. I then started the ineveitable climb to her breasts.

She grabbed both of my hands and pulled away. She was red faced (with desire AND embarrassment).

"Please don't. I am very self conscious about my boobs."

I chuckled and said, "Nic, it seems to me that you have beautiful tits and I am going to explore them. With or without your permission!"

I wanted her to know that she was attractive, but that I would fully expose her body then and there. Once that realization set in, I could begin the long task of getting her relaxed enough to enjoy the night. But she needed to know then and there that it was going to happen.

I gently kissed her again and worked into a passionate french kiss. I slowly took my left hand and massaged her tiny right tit.

"But they are so small, and your wife has triple D's."

"Nic, one day you will understand that the majority of ment think that the most beautiful tit they have ever seen is the one in their mouth that instant."

With that, I unbuttoned her blouse and revealed her lavendar bra. It contrasted well with her lightly tanned skin and nearly matched her blue eyes. I looked up into her questioning eyes and smiled. It was a front hook bra.

"I haven't seen one of these since college."

We looked at each other and laughed.

"I meant a bra that hooks in front."

She smiled, "I hoped that is what you meant."

I then undid the clasp but left the bra covering her tits. It was physical pain not to reveal them, but this was a touchy moment, she clearly had body awareness issues, and if I didn't handle this moment carefully the remainder of the night might ended more quickly than I hoped.

I swiftly engaged her in a passionate french kiss. There was no teasing, there was no drawing her out. It was an all out assault to see what and if she could handle it. She could and she did.

In our embrace her bra had fallen away from her tit. I finally broke our clinch and looked down. The miniscule swell of her breast was capped by a dusky pink nipple about the size of the tip of my pinkie. Her nipple was swollen and hard. The skin of her breast was goose pimpled.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"No."

I smiled and leaned in to kiss her neck. This was the beginning of the end for her. One last chance to say no, was quickly swallowed up as I kissed the hollow of her neck.

Her back quickly arched, freeing her left tit to my advances and allowing me full access to her chest. With my right hand, I began the process of undressing her. She pushed forward and took her top off for me. Now fully naked from the waist up, I didn't wait. I enclosed her nipple in a gentle vise between my lips.

She gasped. As I swirled her nipple with my tongue she pulled my head to her chest. I then switched to her other nipple. She was quickly nearing warp speed and I finally understood the appeal of small tits. As I suckled, she buckled. I looked up at her reddened face and realized she had orgasmed from my attention to her tits.

I gave her a brief respite, but then unbuttoned her jeans. She guickly lifted her hips to allow me to pull them off. I didn't wast time to admire her matching g-string, as I had a mission to accomplish here. I slid a finger from the bottom of her pussy to the top.

Though she had just come from my titty sucking, I wanted her to come again, quickly. As I slid my finger up, I gauged the wetness. Thought it wasn't running down her thighs (yet), it was sickeningly slippery, just the way I like it. It felt good to coat her entire vagina in her juices. I wanted her to feel them, and to also get the smell of her pussy to envelop the room. She squirmed.

"You ok?" I asked.

She just nodded with her eyes half closed.

I then began the assault on her clit. As she moaned, I would circle her clit, then dip back down to her sopping pussy. I would spread and gather more wetness, and bring it back up to her clit. Every time down, I would insert more of my finger into her, a fraction at a time.

She came quickly. She came hard. She came in buckets. As she was bucking and shaking, I leaned down and sucked one nipple while she tweaked the other.

After a moment I pulled up off of her.

"Are you ready?"

She rolled her eyes, "oh my god, are you serious? Can I get a minute to calm down."

"Sure" I said.

I then kneeled between her legs and kissed her soft thighs. I was in heaven. I was between her thick thighs licking the soft flesh there as I stared at her blonde pussy. It had more hair than I normally like, but it was clearly trimmed and well kept. All in all, a pretty pussy. Her lips didn't protrude much, but were puffy, red and slick with her juices. My dick was ready to punch a hole in the couch.

I slowly licked my way toward her pussy as she became more and more squirmy. As I reached the junction of her thigh and pussy I slid both hands under her ass. This allowed her pussy to elevate toward my face, while also allowing my access to her exquisite ass. Ever since we had met 8 years prior, I wanted to feel that ass. It was all I had hoped for and more.

It was soft and meaty, but as she raised her hips, I could feel the strength in them. I was going to have to fuck her from behind before the night was over, but that would have to wait. I would have to get her to the point where she begged for it, and I had work to do.

I slid my tongue up her mound, just to the right of her open slit. I then crossed over, in her pubic hair above her clit, to the left side. I slid my tongue down the left side and then over to her waiting hole. I gently licked it and she bucked. A sharp gasp made me realize that that she was ready and willing.

I licked aruond her open hole, and headed up for her clit. As I gently licked it, she sighed and grabbed my head with both hands. She raised her thighs and clamped them around my ears. As I licked her, I squeezed her ass and she held me tight with her hands and thighs.

It wasn't long before her stomach was convulsing and shuddering in a mind blowing orgasm. As she came down, I inserted a finger inside her, rubbed her G-spot and brought her off again. She couldn't open her eyes or keep her thighs from trembling.

I slowly kissed my way to her lips. She quickly and eagerly sucked her juices of my lips. I looked at her and asked her how it was.

She refused to answer me until I pulled away.

She looked at me for a moment and said "fuck me."

to be continued....

I submit it to you simply for comparision. I usually would just click off when it got so bad I wanted to puke. My contention is that the moderators will refuse to publish any story that is detremental to blacks reguardless of the content. My story is not racist but deals with the many stories published that make every black man an arragont, big cocked, rapist. Now I've had my say.

Yeah, see we really don't do comparative literature here. And we don't, as a rule, provide criticism of stories suggested by other authors who want to know why their allegedly better story got rejected or ended up rated lower.

As for your claim that your story isn't racist:

My wife was upstairs fucking another man and a black man at that. What shocked me was that we were both from the deep south. I am from Tennessee and Lisa from Mississippi. We had many black and other races as friends, especially at work. But I drew the line at sex between races.

It was one of those blows that you see a prize fighter make and you never can figure out how the punch that was thrown, with seeming ease, could have knocked the negro out cold.

He seemed genuinely surprised to see me. he tried to make some excuses so I finally told him, "Mike I caught Lisa fucking a nigger named Leroy Jenkins."

She said that most black people hated the image that the nigger, her words, had given them.​

As for your claim that your problem is one that affects all of us - God, I hope not.

As far as newbie stories go, this one isn't all that bad. You do have a few "rush" errors - rerros you failed to catch because you were in a hurry. For example "som" should be "some" about 1/3 into the story.

The other thing, you need to read up on dialogue (Congrads for using it - most newbies don't). Here are a few lines as an example with corrections made in red.

"Well," she said. "I probably shouldn't, but it has been a while since I got wasted so why not."

I chuckled and said, "Have you EVER been wasted?"

She laughed and said, "Well, not since my bachelorette party and that was 10 years ago."

I agree with Drk. These are not fatal errors. PM (don't email) Laural.

And keep writing. This is not half bad fro a first story.

Last edited:
Jenny_Jackson said:
As far as newbie stories go, this one isn't all that bad. You do have a few "rush" errors - rerros you failed to catch because you were in a hurry. For example "som" should be "some" about 1/3 into the story.

The other thing, you need to read up on dialogue (Congrads for using it - most newbies don't). Here are a few lines as an example with corrections made in red.

I agree with Drk. These are not fatal errors. PM (don't email) Laural.

And keep writing. This is not half bad fro a first story.

Or it wouldn't be if it was yours that Jenny was talking about rather than the story by hectorgonzalez that you posted. Bad luck.

I don't know how your story is coming through to others, but on my screen, there are no spaces between your paragraphs. There are line returns, but the next paragraph begins on the next line rather than the line after (which is typical for Lit). I imagine that's why it was rejected; it's difficult and unpleasant to read when the paragaphs run into each other like that. The story you attribute to someone else does show up on my screen with spaces between the paragraphs and is much easier to read.

Release the fear and paranoia. They are your enemies. Laural and Manu want your stories to succeed. It's not censorship of your ideas unless you've gotten a message that says that your ideas aren't acceptable. If the message says formatting, it's formatting.

MarshAlien said:
Or it wouldn't be if it was yours that Jenny was talking about rather than the story by hectorgonzalez that you posted. Bad luck.
Well... I had to comment on the Gonzoles story. The first one is unreadable on my monitor. It actually gave me a head ache. :eek:

Wait a damn minute here! You can't go posting someone elses story. What's with this shit?

Jenny_Jackson said:
Well... I had to comment on the Gonzoles story. The first one is unreadable on my monitor. It actually gave me a head ache. :eek:

Wait a damn minute here! You can't go posting someone elses story. What's with this shit?

I believe that the poster was attempting to demonstrate that his story was superior or equal to the other in content. In the process, the OP appears inadvertently to have also demonstrated why his story was kicked back for formatting issues. Fortunately, they should be easy to resolve. :)

Back