Synonym Help

Codoc24

Really Experienced
Maybe some of you great authors out there can help. I am looking for a synonym for a woman's natural vaginal lubrication. I'm looking for a noun, not an adverb. I use juice(s) far too much. I have seen dew and nectar, but I'm not too crazy about either of those. Sometimes, I use wetness, but I am not a big fan of that one either.

For example, I might use the phrase. "He loved the taste of her juices."

Please fill in the blank below.

He loved the taste of her ______.

Thanks in advance!!
:)

I use "cream". According to @Devinter I overuse it, though, so I'm in the market for an alternative.

@onehitwanda suggested "flange fan". I came up with "pussy pus" but I don't think that one went over well.

Maybe some of you great authors out there can help. I am looking for a synonym for a woman's natural vaginal lubrication. I'm looking for a noun, not an adverb. I use juice(s) far too much. I have seen dew and nectar, but I'm not too crazy about either of those. Sometimes, I use wetness, but I am not a big fan of that one either.

Thanks in advance!!
I sometime just use "flow."

This feels like a job for an online thesaurus. If you don't like nectar, dew, or juices, you can just look for synonyms of those and hop around until something strikes your fancy. Or go generic and use liquid words like fluid. One quasi-technical term is grool, but not too many people know or enjoy hearing that word for some reason.

With the click of a few buttons on your computer or phone, you can access an exhaustive list of possible synonyms. You're more likely to get the result you want doing that and picking the word or words you like best than asking here in this forum. The right word in a case like this is very situation-specific, and very much a matter of personal taste.

I use "cream". According to @Devinter I overuse it, though, so I'm in the market for an alternative.

@onehitwanda suggested "flange fan". I came up with "pussy pus" but I don't think that one went over well.

Cream works quite well, but you can definitely have too much cream in one story. ;) "Her arousal" sounds classy. I like that one.

I've seen people use "girl cum" somewhat often as well, and I think I wrote that myself once or twice, but it's not a phrase that I love.

Thanks in advance!!
Lots of good options. Maybe, "he loved the taste of her sex, the creamy ambrosia dripping across his cheeks as he lavished her core with his attention."

Has it been long enough to stop responding seriously?
Girl gravy.
Cherry soda.
Uterus slime.
Pussy milk.
Lake Woebegone's outflow.

I'll tell you one NOT to use:

Discharge.

Look, I've made no secret of my fetish for smelly, dirty sticky panties. Or just that sexy scent / taste of a woman.

But I can't tell you how many times I've started watching a panty fetish video only for the model to ruin it by calling her drippings "discharge."

All that word makes me think of is an infected wound.

🤢🤮

I'll tell you one NOT to use:

Discharge.

Look, I've made no secret of my fetish for smelly, dirty sticky panties. Or just that sexy scent / taste of a woman.

But I can't tell you how many times I've started watching a panty fetish video only for the model to ruin it by calling her drippings "discharge."

All that word makes me think of is an infected wound.

🤢🤮
Maybe it'll help your hardon to think of it as 'getting out of the military' instead?

Here's what I've got so far..

GirlCum.png

Love secretion, sap, serum, grume, ichor, extract of pussy, soupy broth, liquor of sex, the essence of love, or force of heavenly delights.

Back