Sunday Afternoon Delight Fantasy Football League Trash-Talking Lounge

STOP EVERYTHING!

The Bills just signed Matt Leinart! Super Bowl here we come!!!

You drafted every lion you could .. and I was shocked you didnt have Brady auto picked as your number 1

I don't have faith that Pretty Boy Tommy will be as great he has been in the past. I wanted Brees....but oh well.

So Mr PL1 was in the draft and took every second of each pick

We have a theory that there were things going on btween pics

so I thought I'd take a poll

A: They were making dinner

B. he was researching his picks.

C SHE WAS SERVICING HIM by ways of oral satisfaction

Please vote accordingly

So Mr PL1 was in the draft and took every second of each pick

We have a theory that there were things going on btween pics

so I thought I'd take a poll

A: They were making dinner

B. he was researching his picks.

C SHE WAS SERVICING HIM by ways of oral satisfaction

Please vote accordingly

You're a butthead, and it was B! *sighs*

she did a pre draft ranking!

I didn't check out the autodraft on ESPN this year because I planned to attend but last year one could determine which position was to be drafted in each round to avoid such things as multiple kickers and 3 QBs. Yahoo's autodraft is another story. It's useless. I preranked and ended up with a kicker in the 6th or 7th round even though I had them all ranked for the 15th round.

I didn't check out the autodraft on ESPN this year because I planned to attend but last year one could determine which position was to be drafted in each round to avoid such things as multiple kickers and 3 QBs. Yahoo's autodraft is another story. It's useless. I preranked and ended up with a kicker in the 6th or 7th round even though I had them all ranked for the 15th round.

Ive NEVER ever heard anything good about yahoo

Please don't begin to try to understand why I do the things I do. I find it hard to explain. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand a lot of what I do. :p

Don't be hatin'!!!!!!!! :D

She tried to draft Miquel Caberra.. I had to put my foot down

Please don't begin to try to understand why I do the things I do. I find it hard to explain. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand a lot of what I do. :p

It is, afterall, the Sunday Afternoon Delight FFL - As long as you have fun.

I just went to the league page shortly after the draft to see which teams looked the strongest on paper and on the main page, someone has already dropped 4 players. I usually make a lot of transactions but you've got me beat.

It is, afterall, the Sunday Afternoon Delight FFL - As long as you have fun.

I just went to the league page shortly after the draft to see which teams looked the strongest on paper and on the main page, someone has already dropped 4 players. I usually make a lot of transactions but you've got me beat.

I can be very competitive.......and I intend to have a lot of fun with this! :D

Back