Suggestions

dndooon

Virgin
Hello,

I've been a fan of this site for a long time now, and i have some ideas maybe it will enhanced this great site. ((I hope my thread is in the right section))

First of all I remembered when there was a time when nothing was censored i.e. words.
I know some may say it's foul language & it's not nice thing to read but I'm sure we all are adult here & I know for sure most of us are using these words in our daily life like (F**k) & I'm sure no one can deny that some words has arousal effect on some people, So why all this censorship ?? ((freedom of speech, eh?)).

Second I'm wondering if it's possible to have some stories available in PDF version ((Of course with copy right protection of the Author's names on every page )). It will be easier to read multipart story plus we don't have to stay connected especially if it's a long story and if anyone had any reason to discontinue reading, we can easily put a mark on where we left off on PCs or Tablets or even phones.

I thank all of you, great writers & admins, You both are doing extraordinary effort in this site.

Back