Submitting to the Dream (Closed for DangerousDarkEyes)

Dana had a busy day, meeting after meeting and talking about the responsibilities of her promotion. Although she was having a hard time keeping focused as her thoughts kept going to Dominic, what to do next to bring him in. She realized the weekend was only one more day away and decided they would have some fun then, whether he knew or not, she was going to make him hers.

Close to the end of the day when she had some time, she went to one of their warehouses that stored clothes, shoes and other such items. She decided she would wear something special over the weekend, but also picked up a little something for on her way home tonight. Dana decided she would pick up an expensive bottle of wine and go over to his house tonight to share. This way she could set the mood for the weekend.

Left alone in the office, everyone having gone home for the night, she took off her clothes and put on the black leather bustier and thong. After which, she put her clothes back on and her other undergarments in a bag. She boxed up her special things, including an outfit she needed for the weekend and with a smile on her face, let for the evening.

She had stopped at the liquor store for the wine she wanted and went home. Since she was carrying the wine, a bag and a box, it was a bit difficult to hit the elevator button and she thought she was going to have to walk the stairs when someone else pushed the button, letting her on the elevator, she could barely see over the box, but when she did, she laughed.

“Nice to see you again, Dominic. In fact I was going to stop by your place and see if you wanted to share in this new bottle of wine I have.”

Last edited:
His mind never seems to leave the innocent, but alluring, girl next door… how she seems to be in his mind, all day at work he’s thinking of her, she’s taken over his dreams, having complete control in his sleep, and he still can’t wrap his head around what happened in his shower last night…

He does manage to get some work done but he still has to stay later than he’d wanted… his mind not in it makes him less effective than he normally is… when he finally leaves he’s contemplating his plans for the evening. A part of him wanting to go out, get away from Dana and get some ass… but he also feels that now more than ever he just have to get her, show her, and himself more importantly, who’s in charge around here.

Entering the building he sees a girl with arms full of stuff struggling to push the button of the elevator… she looking pretty good from behind he thinks, chuckling to himself at her predicament as he approach.

“Here, let me get that miss!” he says, pushing the button for her, “Bit overloaded, huh?”

His eyes open wide when his neighbor peeks over the box in her hands, all the confidence to be chatting up a strange lady by the elevator gone in an instant, “Hi Dana, sure… we could,” he nods, smiling, “Sounds great!” he nods, actually quite pleased that the decision about his evening has been made…

“How was work?” he asks on the ride up, “Seen any crazy stuff today?” he grins, “Some pretty kinky stuff in your magazines for sure…” he remembers looking through those yesterday. He wasn’t quite sure about what to think about it… she looked so sweet and innocent, yet she teased him so obviously yesterday, now that he looks back at it, and she worked with those things…

“Please, make yourself comfortable,” he tells her as they enter his apartment. The ride up having calmed him some, she was just a regular girl, it had to be in his head… and damned if he’d stand for that!

“I’ll get the corkscrew!” he tells her, “Any good?” he nods at the bottle and then heads into his kitchen, not finding what he was looking for… “Shit!” he mumbles and peek his head out of the kitchen, “Sorry, but I seem to have misplaced it… could take some time…”

“Hey why don’t you go over to my place, here’s the key, I’m pretty sure I left the corkscrew on the kitchen counter.” she replied. “I’ll find us two glasses while you do that.”

He was almost out the door when she said, “Wait, would you mind dropping this box and bag on the couch for me since you’re going over there?” She then handed him a rather light weight box and small bag.

“I’ll make myself nice and comfortable and hurry back, I’m really thirsty.” she said in her soft seductive tone.

Dana then went thru a couple of his kitchen cabinets and finally found where he kept the glasses. She got out two of them, rinsed them in cold water and then filled the sink with some ice to put the wine in to keep it nice and cold.

She waited for what had seemed like a long time, maybe he had gotten lost, or maybe she hadn’t left it where she thought. She decided to wait a few minutes more, then finally got up to go see what he was up to.

Dana stood in the doorway, which she could see straight down the hall to her bedroom. He was standing there looking at probably a few of the things she had taken out last night after he left. She chuckled to herself, knowing the leather collar was there as well as leather straps used in tying someone up. Her bedroom had a long wicker basket that held all sorts of feather type things and on her dresser there was lots of toys as well as jewelry. And part of the closet was open and several leather outfits were hanging in her closet.

“Are you finding what you’re looking for?” she asked, her voice keeping the same seductive tone, not really mad that he was nosing thru her things.

“Yeah, okay…” he nods and takes the key from her, “Upper cabinet, left side…” he guides her to the approximate location of the glasses, “What?” he stops at the door, “Off course, I’ll be right back!” he takes her things with a smile and dash down the hall to her place.

Putting the stuff down just inside her door he immediately finds what he’s looking for when he enters the kitchen, the corkscrew lying right there on top of the counter…

He catches a glimpse of the stack of kinky magazines as he leaves the kitchen again, trying to figure out the girl that talked to soft, alluringly to him… seeming so cute, but they was something else… and his own mind was playing tricks with him to boot… he pause at the door, watching the box he brought with him for her…

“Maybe just a peek…” he mumbles and turns it, so it’s facing him, and nervously opens it, hands tingling.

“Hmm, product testing Dana?” he muses to himself, the first item that he sees a dildo, with a finger for her clit he presumes… grinning he moves it a little, she was a naughty little one indeed, ‘She’d happily submit once I take charge later’ he thinks, his plan of action getting confirmed by the first couple of things in her box…

He grins as he sees a leather ball-gag, briefly thinking it must be to muffled her moans, maybe even screams, when she gave that toy a go… his hands freezing their exploration of her box as he takes hold of the item directly below that gag… unmistakably a cock ring. His heart races, his cock swells a little, was she bringing this to feel it, describe it like that… did she have a man coming for a test, nah…

As the items in the box seems to be aimed at use for a male his plan starts to come apart… his thought not on the sweet tease he left in his apartment, but on the dominant seductress that haunted his dreams…

His body almost acts on its own as he looks around her place, almost to find evidence of one thing or another… he doesn’t see anything really, the magazines of hers the only thing seeming out of place, “The bedroom,” he mumbles as he looks down the hallway, that had to be it…

Without really knowing how or why he’s standing in her bedroom not half a minute later… his cock is throbbing by now, his heart pounding in his chest and his legs feeling weak… a leather collar is lying out, in clear view, along with what looks like straps for hands and feet, another gag by the looks of it and, making his heart skip a beat, a leather riding crop, like the one that’s stung him when he fought the submission at night for weeks now…

With ragged breath he turns and opens her closet, going through the heap of leather outfits hanging there, hands touching the cold material… he’s kneeling down to the wicker basket so take a look at the items there when her soft seductive voice cuts through the air, his head snapping to the door, eyes wide open… a deer caught in the headlights, not a man in control as he was used to…

“Um, I…” he mumbles, his heart beating so hard he fears it’ll pop out of his body even, “Just thought… find the…” he tries to find some excuse as he talks, the corkscrew lying next to the crop on her bedside table…

“I see you’ve been a naughty boy,” she says in her soft seductive tone. “And now you’ve found all my surprises, what will I do with you.” she says and just looks at him with a wicked little grin in her eyes, watching for his reaction.

She picks up the riding crop along with the corkscrew. “I suppose you should be punished, maybe a few slaps with this to your ass might remind you it’s not nice to go thru someone else’s things.” she said, her voice a bit deeper, yet still seductive. She sees his reaction, his chest breathing hard in and out, and looks down to see him sporting a nice bulge in his pants.

“Ahhh, I see that you like all this stuff and maybe want a spanking with this riding crop.” she watches him sweat and finally she laughs.

“I bring a lot of my things from work home to either look them over, try them out, it’s all part of my job.” she says laughing, “I can just imagine what you thought, although I do get some ideas in my head, but don’t worry, I’m not going to spank you,” she says then adds, “At least not this time.”

She walks over to him where he is kneeling, “I love the position you’re in, but for now why don’t you get up and we’ll go have taste the wine.”

He looks at her, holding his breath, as she talks to him in that sexy tone with a cute little smile on her lips. His cock throbs when she picks up the crop and speaks those words, affirmative and seductive… his eyes wide open and mouth dry, he looks at her as she comments on the state of his cock, bulging in his pants.

He can’t seem to form words… his entire world seeming to come crashing down… this was like his dreams, his nightmares, and he honestly didn’t know how he’d react if she pushed him to submit… part of him was incredible turned on by the whole thing…

He breathe a sigh of relief, chuckling as she laughs and explains bringing a lot of stuff home from work… his mind played him tricks again, she was just teasing… which seemed to be her thing…

He raises his eyebrows as she adds, “At least not this time,” grinning at her teasing comment, he gets up when she suggests going to get that wine.

“Sounds like a plan!” he laughs, uncomfortable from getting caught snooping and due to the erection he’s sporting, “You’re good… had me worried for a moment there!” he grins, “You’re a real tease, Dana…”

“I’m sorry about this… just caught a glimpse of something, and then a little more… should have stopped, I know…” he excuses himself, “Just trying to figure you out… working with that kinky magazine and being such a little tease!” he tells her, “I should put this to use on you I think,” snatching the crop from her hands, “Punish you for teasing me so much and… you know, product analysis…” he grins.

Dana grins when he suggests using the riding crop on her, “By what I saw, you’re look seemed as if you wanted me to use it on you. Maybe I still should, especially thinking I’m a tease when all I did was have a little fun with you and relax you. You were being pretty naughty for going thru things that weren’t yours.” she said, her seductive tone back this time not teasing him.

“Come on, put that down and lets go back to your place, before I give you what you’ve been asking for…” she said with a little smirk and walked off and back to his apartment.

“I found the glasses, you can open the wine,” she said and took off her suit jacket, laying it over the couch. With the white blouse on, it was easier to see that she had something black on underneath it. “My it seems warm in here…” she said as she unbuttoned the first couple buttons on her blouse and kicked off her shoes.

She went and got comfortable on his couch, sitting with one leg curled under her which spread her tight skirt a bit more.

“So what exactly turns you on about my magazine, or is it the fact that I work for something like that? I know there are lots of things that turn me on about it, like all the different toys.” she asked with a boldness but keeping her voice very sexual.

His grin disappears as she warns him, her voice playful… but there was something else, and he hated that it somehow excited him… hearing this small, relative to him, girl talking to him like that…

He grins and drops the crop on her bed as he follows her back to his place. “Sure, I’ll do that!” he takes the corkscrew and grabs the bottle again, “Oh yeah?” he asks when she complains about the warmth and teasingly opens a couple of buttons on her shirt, something black and seemingly sexy could just about be made out underneath the thin white fabric…

He walks to the couch, on which she’s made herself comfortable and curled up on, so damn sexy it threw him of his game, and hands her a glass, sitting down next to her…

“Hmm,” he considers, wanted to diffuse the whole situation, getting the upper hand back… he had to get this girl on his own terms, weird feelings and desire or not… “Sure, I guess it’s that… you didn’t seem like a woman working with that sort of thing… it’s pretty hot!” he grins, not wanting to touch on what turned him on in the magazines, afraid he’d get caught lying or saying something stupid…

“So, you really test the toys?” he asks, grinning, “How many of them?” he asks, lifting his glass to her, “Not the worst work I guess, cheers!”

“To trying new things, cheers!” she said smiling and clinked her glass to his then took a sip of the wine.

“Mmmm, this is pretty good, of course it should be for what it cost.“ she replied taking another sip.

“No, it’s not the worst work, it’s actually very good, the pay, the benefits and working in a sexual play land isn’t all that bad. And yes I do test out some of the toys, at home of course.” she said with a wicked little smile. “It’s much better when they can be tested on someone and get their reaction. Enough about work though, I’ve been waiting for a kiss since the elevator, so how about it?:”

With that she set her glass down on the table and locked her arms around his neck waiting for him to put down the glass. Once he did her lips met his in a passion filled fiery kiss. Their tongues mingled together both tasting the wine and each other. It lasted long and both had to finally come up for air.

“Now that was a kiss,” she remarked excitedly.

She surprised him once again by running her fingers up and down his shirt, pressing to feel his nipples beneath and lightly scratching over them. Her mouth claimed his in another kiss as she began unbuttoning his shirt, slipping her small hand inside to feel the warmth of his chest. His heart was beating as fast as hers while she finally unbuttoned the rest of his shirt.

“Mmmm you look good enough too eat,” she said in her soft seductive tone.

Dana then was kissing and nibbling his neck and up and down his chest, while licking or sucking on his nipples now and then.

He grins, eyebrows raised as if to say ‘Oh really?’ as she talks about her work and testing the toys, the sexiest little grin on her face, “Ha,” he chuckles, “Hmm, well let’s not keep your waiting, Miss!” he puts down his own glass, a rush of excitement washing over him at her willingness… no, need to kiss him…

He puts his arms around her as she locks lips with him, a deep and passionate kiss… oh, she wants him, he thought as he hands grabs her back, pulling her to him. Hands clenching her back, just below the bottom of her shoulder blades, feeling that she’d definitely dressed up for him, feeling the dark, hard piece of clothe through her thin white shirt…

“Yeah…” he gasps, heart racing and cock throbbing when they break apart, too excited to form any other words at that moment… groaning a little as her small hands runs over his chest.

As their lips meet again he feels her start unbuttoning his shirt, her small hand reaching in and touching his bare skin as they tongues passionately explore each other’s mouths…

“Mmm, sounds like a plan…” he grins at her ‘good enough to eat’ comment, her lips moving down his body, the shirt opened fully now and the front of his upper body exposed to her. His own hands moves from her back and grips her shoulders, gently massaging them as her mouth explores his chest… before moving lower, flicking open another button of her shirt and rubbing the exposed skin above what little cleavage was showing by the few undone buttons on her shirt…

Dana moaned softly as he caressed her shoulders and the exposed flesh above her breasts while she continued to kiss, lick and nibble on his chest and down his abdomen. She also noted that he was not pushing to have his hands all over her like he did the day before. She was very happy about that, almost as if he were waiting for her to tell him it was alright to use his hands at some point.

When she took his nipple in her mouth, between her teeth and gently bit down a little, he heard him groan. Her other hand was now rubbing the front of his pants where there was a growing bulge. It grew quickly as she continued to outline it with the tip of her finger, slowly.

“Take off your shirt and then you can unbutton my blouse, sexy one,” she whispered, her warm breath against his ear, her voice soft and seductive.

Dana licked and nibbled on his earlobe and blew a cool breath across his ear and neck. Again she kissed along his neck and chin, her fingers of one hand lightly scraping down his chest and then his back, while the her other hand caressed his covered cock.

“Mmmm, you taste and feel so good, so strong and muscular, you‘re so sexy….” she whispered seductively.

He moves his hands a little lower on each trip down from her shoulders, rubbing her skin, fingers trailing down the sides of the swell of breast, just an inch below her shirt at first…

“Ahh!” he winch as her teeth bites into his nipple, his breath ragged, groaning loudly, as her small hands rub him through his pants, teasing the tip of his hard cock through the fabric.

His chest is heaving, entire body tingling with excitement, cock throbbing, as he feels her warm breath on his face, her sexy whisper telling him to take off his shirt…

“So I’m doing all the work then?” he force a chuckle through his breath as he takes his hands off the top of her breast, quickly unbuttoning the rest of his shirt and shrugging it off his shoulders, “You’ll have to catch up on some of that later…” he grins, fully intending of letting her work on his pounding cock pressing against his pants.

He groans as she moves her mouth over his neck while her hands work him, his erection twitching with her touches and her nails trailing over his skin sending shivers through his body… his own hands moves back onto her, snapping open the next button on her shirt, fingers rubbing the newly exposed skin before moving on… button after button, hands soon fondling cold leather… her head on his neck keeping him from seeing the sexy leather top his fingers touch…

“Such a tease…” he mumbles, hands closing around her full orbs, kneading her leather encased breast, “Always dress like for a glass of wine?” he grins.

“Actually no, I wore this especially for you, the wine was just an expensive way to have an excuse to come over.” Dana said mixing boldness with sexuality in her voice, keeping his eyes focused to hers as she spoke. “Do you always need a reason to do everything? Or just I reason I do things?”

Before he could answer she was kissing him passionately again, this time her hand was working his belt and then the zipper on his pants she finally unzipped.

“MMmmm…” she moaned against his mouth, their tongues once again reunited.

Dana slipped her small hand inside his pants and curled it around his cock. Slowly she felt every inch of it with her hand, hearing him moan again, this time breaking the kiss. Her mouth went back to licking, nibbling and biting his nipples just a little as her thumb rolled over the head of his cock.

He felt so big and hard as a rock, she was shocked he hadn’t cum yet, but very glad he didn’t. She would have to go slow so he didn’t cum, not until she was ready for him to.

“You feel so good, so hard, I like that…” she said as she pulled up on his cock a bit, running her thumb in circles on the top. “Now you’re not going to cum for me yet, right? You‘ll wait.” her soft and sensual voice whispered.

He doesn’t get the chance to a reply to her sexy comment, her mouth covering his and they kiss hard and passionately once more… his hands grope her breast, kneading them through the leather top… hers are working his pants undone… all the time they moan and groan into each other’s mouths as they tongues duel.

“Ah, yeah… you need it bad, huh?” he gasps, as her small warm hand grips his throbbing cock, her wet mouth working down his body again. Her thumb rubbing the head of his cock, slick with pre-cum, was sending waves of pleasure up his spine, entire body shivering in pleasure.

He gasps for breath as her soft sexy voice whispers teasingly, she knew her way around a cock for sure and her behavior was different than what he was used to… he felt most girls were the happiest once they got on their knees with his cock between their lips, but he would have to push girls a little as they wanted to seem like sweet innocent girls… this girl, who seemed so innocent when he first met her, was going right for it, teasing him so much before and even now, her hand slowing a bit, not working towards getting him off quick…

“Oh I’ll wait…” he groans, his hands taking hold of her neck and pulling her to him. He leans his head down and covers her lips with his pushing his tongue between her lips… breaking the kiss his hands move to her shoulders and apply a bit of pressure…

‘Nothing like a blow-job to show who’s on top…’ he thinks, staring into her eyes, an intense look of desire burning in his eyes…

“Oh I’ll wait…” he groans.

Dana bent down and swept her tongue across the head of his cock back and forth several times.

“That’s a good boy,” she whispered in between licks, “you still have to…(she licks again)… get me undressed.”

She purses her lips to form an “O” and sucks gently on the head of his cock while moving her hand to his rather hard balls and gently fondles them making them harder. After just a short time she sits back up and leans back against the couch, arching her back so that her breasts are pushing her chest out so that he could untie the red sash holding her top together.

“Your turn to get me hot an bothered,” she said with her soft sensual voice, her eyes filled with desire. “I need some pleasing.” she added almost sounding like she was giving him a command.

She knew this might be hard for him, as he was pretty close to the edge, but she wasn’t ready for him to cum. She wanted him to learn patience and pleasing her. She was already excited to feel his hands and mouth on her.

His body quivers as her tongue flicks over the head of his cock, so wet and warm… he close his eyes, head dropping back as her tongue dances over his cock, groaning in pleasure and frustration, waiting for her to close those sexy lips around him…

As she takes him in her mouth he sighs in pleasure, hands clenching on her shoulders… a little grin from her comment about getting her undressed, ‘Oh, she wants this… needs this…’ he thinks, concluding that she was a regular, kind of timid, girl who was sexually frustrated from the work she did, ‘Should be fun…’ he thinks as she sucks his cock and tease his balls, rock hard cock throbbing and balls tightening.

He groans confused and frustrated as her mouth pops off him and she sits back up, arching her back and pushing her leather clad breast out, posing for him as he sits there… cock wet and throbbing with desire… ‘Such as tease this girl, should be fun to teach her a lesson’ flashed through his head, a sly grin appearing on his face as he listens to her soft voice, which send a tingle of desire up his spine…

“Don’t we all…” he force a smile, her final words had made his eyes perk up, ready to act on her command before he caught himself…

He pulls at the string, slowly… moving his mouth onto her breast as he pulls the leather top apart, exposing her warm skin. He kisses down her cleavage, tops of her breast and onto the side in the cleft, as he pulls the top away with his hands. As the sash is all undone, her top open and those glorious orbs exposed, her takes them in his hand, pushing them slightly together as he moves his mouth over them. Licking and kissing, tongue swirling around her hard nipples and mouth closer on them, sucking hard…

Dana leans back enjoying both the frustration and desire in his eyes as he slowly unties her sash. The feel of his hands are warm, strong and obviously know their way around a pair of breasts. She felt shivers and chills as he pushed them together and then started teasing her.

“oh yesss….” she moans, his mouth sucking hard on one nipple, then the other making them both rock hard and sensitive.

Her hand reaches behind his head and tangles in his hair, feeling it’s softness and pushing him closer to her. With her free hand she reaches for one of his hands and her black lace panty, already moist from what they have done so far.

“mmmm yesss.” she moans again, her head falling back as she presses his hand against her covered pussy, letting him know to continue. Then her hand goes back to his cock stroking it up and down, slowly as not to push him over the edge.

“Taste me…” she whispers and moans at the same time, another command in her sensuous voice. Her hand backs off his cock and her legs spread as she sits sideways on the couch. Dana gives him the room needed to explore her further.

He grins around the breast in his mouth as she moans, enjoying feeling her small hand gripping his hair and the warmth of her sex as she guides his hand onto her panties…

“Mmm…” he moans into her soft skin as her hands grabs onto his throbbing erection and starts stroking it, his own fingers matching her pace, rubbing onto her pussy through the thin fabric of her panties, his thumb drumming over her clit…

“Taste me…” her whispered command sounds in his ear, her moaning voice still sounding a little firm and authoritarian to him.

“Mm-hmm…” he replies, looking up at her with grin as he moves with her on the couch, kneeling before her spread legs.

He was slightly uncomfortable with feeling like she was calling the shots and he followed her orders, but this was just ‘til he got her to squirm and beg for him… and doing it with his tongue didn’t faze him one bit… he loved eating pussy and this girl seemed so sweet that it had to be good…

He puts his hands back on her breasts, continuing kissing and sucking them, taking a nipple between his teeth and lightly biting down, pulling it away from her body slightly… he then moves his mouth lower, slowly down her body… kissing, licking… he sucks at her bellybutton, swirling his tongue around… hands rubs down her sides and onto her thighs, and back up…

“What was it you wanted?” he asks between kisses as he moves further down, licking her naked skin just above her panties, “… ask nicely Dana, say please…” he mumbles as he moves his mouth along the edge of her panties… trailing kisses over her hip, down he thigh… so close to warm pussy…

Looking up at her face, over the swell of her breast, with a teasing smile on his face he moves his mouth over her panty clad pussy, breathing warmly onto it… he puts his mouth on it finally, only to bite down on the flimsy material and pull the moist fabric from her body…

She’d be begging him soon enough, he was sure of it…

Her body was tingling and shivering everywhere as he kissed and licked his way down to her panties. He was good at teasing, she liked that and he was good at both his hands, mouth and tongue. There was no doubt he be good in bed, but whether he would submit to her or not was the question. She hoped to ease him into that position so gradual, he would barely know he was there.

She almost laughed at his comment about having her ask nicely and please for him to taste her. She wondered what he would have said if she would have said, ‘taste me now, dammit boy’ but she with held that as she didn’t want to scare him off.

“Mmmm,” she moaned as he licked closer to her pussy, she could feel the warmth of his breath right there.

She moaned even louder when he took her panties off with his mouth and then her hand wrapped in his hair pushed his head into her pussy.

“Yes, taste me, now” she said again, only this time her voice was low and full of lust.

He didn’t have a chance to say anything her hand was pressing his head to her pussy where all he could do was lick and nibble, tasting her.

He gets a firm grip of her flimsy underwear with his mouth and slowly peels them from her body, stretching them before their get off the swell of her hips and then move with more ease down her legs… her loud moans makes him grin as he releases the panties from his mouth and tugs them the rest of the way off with his hands, his mouth moving back to hovering above the warmth of her pussy…

As she push him into her pussy with her hand in his hair, and her soft voice tells him to taste her, the desire evident in her tone, his cock twitch beneath him and he grins as he locks his mouth around her hole, sucking and running his tongue over the length of her sex, rubbing the tip of his tongue over her clit.

Her hand in his hair limited his options but she seemed content to keep him here and he didn’t mind…

His arms grab spread legs, holding them apart as his tongue really goes to work. Lapping at her folds, kissing and sucking her clit, sucking her lips into his mouth and pulling his head back an inch or so, and occasionally pushing his tongue between her folds, swirling it around, exploring the inside of her warm, moist pussy…

He knew his way around the female body and he grinned as she squirms underneath him, he’d take to the brink just as her teasing hands and mouth had done to him and then she’d get a lesson in how things are done. Her moans made him absolutely confident of this once again, her commanding undertone in her voice earlier and the amount of toys and leather in her bedroom not on his mind at that moment.

As Dana feel his mouth on her sex, his tongue licking the pink folds of her labia and the tip of his tongue, she lets out several moans filled with pleasure. Her hips move against his mouth as he explores and pleasures her with his tongue.
“Oh Yes!! Fuck me with that tongue, suck on my clit….good boy….lick and suck all over my pussy…” she says as he spreads her legs wide, exploring every part of her pussy with his tongue.

She has now let go of his hair and she is gripping his shoulders, her nails biting into them. Her hips are arched up towards him and her body begins to tremble as she feel the intense pleasure building up.

“Oh yes…just like that…use that tongue good…” her breath quicken, her heart beat pounding and suddenly she feels the euphoria of her first orgasm with him.

Waves of pleasure rush over her, her pussy floods his mouth with her juices, dripping down the sides of his lips and down her thighs. She can barely catch her breath when another surge of waves hit her and again she goes over the edge, bucking up and down against his mouth, cumming harder than the first time.

Finally she stops and pulls his chin up to where she can see his face and kisses him, tasting herself on his tongue.

“That was terrific…” she says still gasping for air.

He keeps working his mouth on her pussy, getting more room to move his head around as her hands moves to grip his shoulders. Moving his head back, he’s able to lick along her pussy lips, sucking at them, before locking his mouth back onto her clit or pussy pushing his tongue into her, massaging the walls of her warm hole with his tongue.

Her arched body, her rapid breathing and her gasped words put a smile to his face and he keeps at it even as her body tense up and convulse in pleasure, his tongue drawing another release from her, hips bucking into his face, before she pulls him from her quivering sex. Her small hands on his chin guides him up her body and their lips touch in a deep, sexually charged kiss, her juices fresh on his tongue…

“Pretty good…” he grins at her comment, “… very tasty…” he adds. His hard cock, which has calmed a bit during his oral attack on her, is trapped between their naked bodies, grinding over her hot and wet pussy…

Leaning off her body he wraps his hand around his hot pulsing cock and guides it to her sopping hole… he groans as he easily push into her, his own cock slick with pre-cum and her body plenty prepared after two orgasms…

‘Like warm butter’ he thinks as her warm folds clench down on his cock, her body holding onto him but offering little resistance. He shuffles at little closer to her, getting the best possible leverage as he kneels between her legs on the couch, hands gripping onto her waist as he begins thrusting into her…

He builds up pace steadily, her body trembling each time he pushes into her, breast bouncing… his tongue flicks over his lips as he watch her with his mouth open, breathing deep as his hips pistons into her hot body. This was well worth the wait he tells himself, all that teasing… now the roles where clear… and as his cock twitches he decides how to make it clear as day…

“How about you put that tongue of yours to good use… have a taste of your own?” he grunts, a grin on his face as he repeat her own words. Fucking her was great, but having her suck him to completion, taking his load in her mouth or on her face, would leave no doubt about his dominance.

He felt wonderful with his hard cock buried deep inside her pussy which grabs and hugs his cock tightly. Her body was still trembling from orgasms and as soon as he started thrusting in and out of her hot sex, her body trembled again all over cumming one more time.

She was smiling up at him, looking him directly in the eyes as if there was a stand off here for who would have the power to dominate. Her eyes twinkled wickedly as he was being led along and she knew it was going to be a surprise to him when he begged her to let him cum. He gave her the perfect opportunity when he mentioned making good use of her tongue.

“Well now, how did you know that I was just thinking the same thing, only let’s switch positions. You sit on the couch while I’ll kneel on the floor between your legs.” she said as she shifted position and let his cock slip from her hot pussy.

“I already know you taste good and I want to just eat you up. Only one thing, don‘t put your hands on my head, it really is distracting for me and I wouldn‘t be very good at pleasing you if I was distracted.” she said, her voice low and seductive.

It didn’t take either of them long to move into position and she knew that this was what he expected, or at least he thought he knew. She spread his legs, kissing up and down his thighs, her hot tongue getting closer and closer to his sac and cock. She let out small moans of pleasure as she teased him, watching his cock twitch and grow hard.

“Mmmm so far so good….” she whispered.

She began to lick his balls and the length of his shaft up and down, flicking her tongue across the head of his dick. Her one hand now curled around his shaft while the other cupped his balls, caressing and fondling them.

Finally she took the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked just on it, flicking her tongue back and forth and in circles. She did this for a short while and then let him slip from her mouth as her mouth went to his balls, sucking each one, one at a time. She loved the sound of his moans and groans and knew she was working him up, getting him closer and closer to the edge.

As soon as his nuts were getting hard, she moved back to his cock and with her mouth open wide, she took him in, inch by inch, licking all around his cock. She loved how he tasted and felt in her mouth, and by the sex noises he was making, he was enjoying it too. Although when she felt him almost to the edge, she took her mouth back off his cock and went back to sucking on his balls and the head of his cock. She was now tasting the pre cum and he tasted sweet and a bit salty at the same time.

“Mmmm I could do this all day…” she said, hinting that she was going to continue to tease him.

Once she noticed him relax a bit, her mouth went back to sucking his cock, this time taking him in until her face ground against his groin. She stopped caressing his balls and just went back and forth, taking him in all the way and then back out. Again when she thought he was almost at the edge, she stopped. She let his cock slip from her mouth and went back to licking his shaft and sac. She was continually teasing and tormenting him this way.

“Alright,” he grins at her seduction voice, “… think you owe me one too, so I won’t touch ‘til that’s even!”

He has a pleased goofy smile on his face as they move into position. Having gotten her off three times by his count and now seeing her kneel in front of him, ready to worship his throbbing piece of meat… no one was bossing him around here.

He groans as she push his legs further apart and kiss her way up his thighs, edging closer to his cock. Her slow approach makes him breath deep in frustration, his hands clenching in fist as he has to strain to keep them on the backrest of the couch, grabbing onto the fabric to suppress the urge to grab her head and give her proper guidance…

“Oh, mmm…” he groans as her tongue touch his balls, groans of pleasure coming from his lips and cock twitches as she licks his sack and up the length of his shaft. Her tongue dancing on the head of his cock making him squirm as thrills of pleasure shooting up his spine. He’s breathing deep, almost sighing as her teasing seems to be over, when her small hands grip his cock and balls, her tongue lapping at the tip.

“Yeah, that’s it…” he groans as she closes her lips around his cock head and sucks it, tongue swirling around it, a healthy dose of pre-cum shoots from the tip, coating her hot mouth. His body tense up from her flicking tongue, knuckles turning white as he holds onto the couch.

He groans in frustration when her mouth pops off him once again, moving down to suck on his balls which in turn makes him moan in pleasure, her warm, soft mouth closing around each of his balls, making his cock throb with need.

“Oh,” he groans as she puts her mouth back on him sinking her head onto him now, swallowing inch by inch of his rock hard cock.

After some time he has ragged breath and is groaning loud in pleasure… feeling his release approaching… only to groan in frustration as she pulls off him and dips her head down to his balls once more.

He looks into her eyes as she tease him, claiming to be able to this all day… pre-cum was leaking in a steady flow from his hard tip by now, but somehow her mouth on his balls calmed him enough to take him off the edge and soon he sighs as she swallows him down once more.

“Fuck, suck it, that’s it…” he groans as she bobs her head on him now, mouth coming to touch at the base of his cock as she sucks his full length, working him closer to orgasm once more, his hand staying put for some reason, his mind willing them to stay in place either side of him on the backrest of the couch.

“Shit!” he yells through his gasps as she pulls off him again, cock throbbing violently with need, pre-cum pouring from the head. His cock throbs as her mouth moves down the shaft and resumes her work on his balls, and he lets out a whimper of frustration…

Dana can see and hear how frustrated he is getting as she continues to relentlessly tease and torment him. She loves hearing his moans and groans of pleasure and can see that is enjoying it almost as much as he is frustrated by her.

While she is licking and teasing his balls, she takes a finger and wipes the precum oozing from his cock and licks it from her finger.

“Mmm you sure do taste good,” she says fingering the rest of the precum off him and sucks it from her fingers.

“Shit!” he yells again.

“Oh my sweet sexy guy, if you need to cum all you have to do is ask me nicely.” she says looking into his eyes, seeing desire and frustration at the same time. “Just ask me, that’s all.”

Back