Submissive nudity

My wife has had similar experiences. Being naked in front of friends is one of her turn ons but getting fucked in her ass while being watched really is a big turn on for her.

My wife has had similar experiences. Being naked in front of friends is one of her turn ons but getting fucked in her ass while being watched really is a big turn on for her.
I agree and here's a picture that I took of two of my friend getting her ready for anal sex

Attachments

• Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 78
I was kept nude by one of my Mistresses in all seasons. I would do the housework, cooking, meeting her friends at the door. I would serve the food and drinks at the many dinner parties she organised. I would be made to bathe with her friends who would seduce me into having anal intercourse with them. It was quite an exciting life she offered me.

I had a wonderful submissive nudity experience last week. I was on a two week trip for work and visiting relatives in Europe.

My wife (my domme) could not go due to work and personal conflicts.

She picked me up at the airport last Thursday afternoon and drove me home. Weird, since I almost always drive. The minute I got home, she ordered me to strip naked and make her her favorite dinner.

I gladly did it. Her completely dressed, in the kitchen asking me more about my trip, while I was naked cooking her a surprise burger (a special souped up turkey burger) smothered with caramelized onions.

We ate on the back patio, her fully clothed, and me completely naked. As it got later, she took off her clothing as well, and we swim in the pool.

It was a nice home “cumming.”

PS: she controls my orgasms and so I haven’t cum since July 5 and I still have not cum as of today… Altho she has… many times.

Tha
I had a wonderful submissive nudity experience last week. I was on a two week trip for work and visiting relatives in Europe.

My wife (my domme) could not go due to work and personal conflicts.

She picked me up at the airport last Thursday afternoon and drove me home. Weird, since I almost always drive. The minute I got home, she ordered me to strip naked and make her her favorite dinner.

I gladly did it. Her completely dressed, in the kitchen asking me more about my trip, while I was naked cooking her a surprise burger (a special souped up turkey burger) smothered with caramelized onions.

We ate on the back patio, her fully clothed, and me completely naked. As it got later, she took off her clothing as well, and we swim in the pool.

It was a nice home “cumming.”

PS: she controls my orgasms and so I haven’t cum since July 5 and I still have not cum as of today… Altho she has… many times.t

I have not been naked with family around, but friends. Clothes can sometimes be a reward. I work from home so unless on a call I’m basically nude and even then it’s only long enough for the call - dildo in my pussy

I could replace the dildo with my ravenous tongue. My cock is useless. I have a micro-penis that means I’ve no shaft, to speak of, I’ve only a shrunken glans.

I could replace the dildo with my ravenous tongue. My cock is useless. I have a micro-penis that means I’ve no shaft, to speak of, I’ve only a shrunken glans.
My tongue works wonders for both cock and clitoris. I’ve had them simultaneously when I served a Mistress and Master partnership. It was yummy! Mixing her cunt juices with his semen was narcotic.

I was kept nude by one of my Mistresses in all seasons. I would do the housework, cooking, meeting her friends at the door. I would serve the food and drinks at the many dinner parties she organised. I would be made to bathe with her friends who would seduce me into having anal intercourse with them. It was quite an exciting life she offered me.
I'm sure you looked perfectly lovely as the nude dinner party maid...

I'm sure you looked perfectly lovely as the nude dinner party maid...
Yes, I did, I got many comments about how my bottom rippled as I walked around the table. This made some of the guests want to get to know me a little more intimately, which again pleased me.

Yes, I did, I got many comments about how my bottom rippled as I walked around the table. This made some of the guests want to get to know me a little more intimately, which again pleased me.
I'm certain that was a perfectly natural reaction to seeing your cute bottom.
And I'm equally sure that you fully satisfied their quite natural need to get to know your bum-hole more intimately.
Did they take you into a separate room for this, or was there an appreciative audience watching?

No. It was in my bedroom. One night seven men took their lust out on my pussy. I lay on my back as they all fucked me in this position. It was the most erotic dinner party I served the food at. My room is known as “The Emasculation Annexe”. When I am told to go to the”Annexe” I rush, so I can tart up my hole with cologne and tie a little pink bow, with red love hearts, round my diminutive cock, to try and make it attractive.

I dated a woman who was open-minded about sex. She wasn't submissive exactly but she liked doing things that she knew turned me on. I love public nudity and exhibitionism and when we were first getting to know each other, she sent me some sexy pics of her at her home in a light cotton robe with a strawberries pattern on it.

We texted and planned on meeting up at a parking lot to fuck because I was at work and didn't have time to get to her house. I told her she should wear the robe because that'd be fun.

She brought the robe and had it with her when I jumped into her truck. She stripped down nude first, then put the robe on so we could play and have fun. She made no effort to see if people were around and she was quick to indulge me. It was great sex because she was so free with her body. She wasn't submissive so much as indulgent for my kink. It was hot as fuck.

Back