submissive man looking to serve female or females in Tyne & Wear UK

subslavepete

Virgin
I am a single guy looking for a female friend or friends; i am a believer in female supremacy and
superiority and am looking for a female who will be happy putting me to use in her service. Must be
in the North East of the UK – I am looking to be able to carry out tasks, be used, abused, humiliated –
whatever to amuse STRAIGHT or GAY female or females.
I am hoping to be used by a female or females. As it stands now I am not really looking for a
relationship, but am looking for a friendship with either a straight or gay female or females.
I am open to being controlled and manipulated in any way you wish in order to make you laugh,
smile or simply be amused and happy
On the days we spend together I would be happy to take you for coffee, or lunch and I would be
pleased to chauffeur you around (and wait in the car if you wish to go somewhere alone). Equally i
would be happy to be a nude waiter to you and your friends or humiliated or hurt for your
amusement - if your imagination can think of it, why not give it a try.
Any punishments or humiliations; if you have ever thought it would be fun to do ??? to a guy then
do it to me. I expect to be just a toy or object of service. The restrictions are only imagination;
anything you want me to do or to do to me are your choice. I will follow orders and i don't expect
anything just that you will enjoy yourself.

i don't want to waste your time so may i ask if you be interested in the following arrangement. I
would, in simple terms like to be your slave once a week or thereabouts (Sunday). I would arrive
early morning at your house and do all your housework; laundry, cleaning etc. If acceptable to you
this would be regular to the point that you would never have to do any chores again. You would set
me a regular list of tasks and i would complete them naked. Of course you could add more each
week if you wished.

During the time i am serving as your slave you could talk to me, or ignore completely depending on
your wish. You could also hurt or humiliate me in any way you wish and for your amusement (and
that of your friends if you like). if at all possible i would like you to send me a whatsapp message at
the end of each day of the week saying how it went good or bad. If it went bad you could assign a
number of kicks to my balls for each bad moment (hopefully if x bad happens the thought of y kicks
may amuse you). i would bring the total each Sunday and a dice - you could roll the dice, multiple
the face value by the total and in one go, or many, kick the total.

if this is acceptable or some variation is i pledge to be a loyal slave and of course you can still see
other men/ women as you wish. You would need to live alone,

Back