Jack and Jill party in Maryland

oldermale2chat

Here to have fun
Is any males, females, and/or couples near Baltimore interested in a Jack and Jill party here in Maryland?

Would help set one up if any interest.

Would love to set up one which can occur regularly.

Pm me here if interested, please state sex, how many you would be attending with, and days or evenings available. Would also be interested in a multiple day party.

Hoping to get enough interest from both male and female responders.

Yeah for those of that don’t know or aren’t sophisticated enough, care to explain your definition?

Jack and Jill party is where guys and gals party in person watching each other masturbate and/or mutual masturbate each other. The key to this is both sexes in person.

I suspect that the reason you are geting so many looks is because many of us are interested to see if you have gotten any interest from women.
I tried for a few years to set one of these up in Western Massachusetts. I think I tried to include a few details to help generate interest. There were several men who expressed interest. I did get women, on occasion, but naturally, they did not want to be the only female. So, I would kep trying, and by the time another woman showed interest, the first one was gone. Etc.
Its a hard thing to pull off. (Really awful pun intended)

It might help to offer a more vivid and enticing description of what you envision. Probably not though.

Back