Submissive Crossdresser

P

pantyboy1989

Hello dominants - I am back!
I am a 31yr old male from the UK who was here a few years ago dressing from head to toe in the wife’s underwear and clothes and being controlled on KIK. Some of you will remember me. Following a divorce I am back dressing in my girlfriends underwear! Stockings and thongs are my favourite. I am submissive and respond well to dominant men and women. Some of my kinks include BDSM, Humiliation, Orgasm denial. I only communicate through KIK. I am happy to chat about current girlfriend, her hot aunt, her hot cousins, my ex wife, my ex wife’s sister. I might even have the odd picture or 2. Come and play.
Kik - slutpantyboy1989
I love to dress in black stockings with lace tops. Red lace thong. Red lace garter belt holding those stockings up. Red lace corset. I love to have slut written on me in lipstick and whore on my clit. I then like to attach my gf small bullet vibrator with her hairband to my clit and put it on low pulsing away. I then like to spread my legs and tie my ankles to each bed post. I then like to gag my slut mouth with another pair of panties, blindfold myself and handcuff my hands above my head. I then like to squirm and wriggle like the slutty whore I am until the vibrating erupts my clit making a mess of my girlfriends panties. I then like to lie there and go for round 2…add me
Slutpantyboy1989

Back