submissive cocksucker for sex chat

SissyBJBitch

Dick Sucking Slut
I'm looking for dirty sex messages to explore degradation and humiliation and sucking cocks.

I get turned on when teased about my cock sucking desires, by both men and women, maybe even in public. *blushes* If you want a cyber blowjob, or If you have enjoyed playing with me already, it would turn me on to read you post about it here.

Mmmm sissy THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
cumming for you was such a genuine pleasure. If cocksucking was an Olympic event I'd give you the gold!!!😘😂
Of course we'd have to keep up our training....😂😘

Mmmm sissy THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
cumming for you was such a genuine pleasure. If cocksucking was an Olympic event I'd give you the gold!!!😘😂
Of course we'd have to keep up our training....😂😘
Thank you for fucking my mouth and feeding me your delicious jizz. Just what I was itching for.

Gawd!! I need a blowjob right now. I need a eager and willing cocksucker to take all of what's building up in me.
I need to feel a warm mouth enveloping my thick hard cock. I need to feel soft lips stroking me enthusiastically and an active and supple tongue worshipping my aching throbbing hardon. I need to look down and see in your eyes that hungry and desperate look of needing to please and satisfy your master.
Tell me sissybjbitch...are you my dirty cumstarved cocksucker?
Tell me...how much you need to suck my cock until my cum overflows in your sweet mouth.
Tell me how it turns you on so much knowing others are watching you on your knees as I fuck your mouth.
Tell me how hard and delightfully you cum when you feel me spurting down your throat and every watcher cums for you.
Tell me.
Tell us all

Gawd!! I need a blowjob right now. I need a eager and willing cocksucker to take all of what's building up in me.
I need to feel a warm mouth enveloping my thick hard cock. I need to feel soft lips stroking me enthusiastically and an active and supple tongue worshipping my aching throbbing hardon. I need to look down and see in your eyes that hungry and desperate look of needing to please and satisfy your master.
Tell me sissybjbitch...are you my dirty cumstarved cocksucker?
Tell me...how much you need to suck my cock until my cum overflows in your sweet mouth.
Tell me how it turns you on so much knowing others are watching you on your knees as I fuck your mouth.
Tell me how hard and delightfully you cum when you feel me spurting down your throat and every watcher cums for you.
Tell me.
Tell us all
I'm not your's, but I am a dirty cum starved cocksucker.
I do have a need to suck cock until cum overflows my mouth.
It makes me feel so humiliated to do this in front of everyone, but it turns me on too.
I did cum last time we discussed this *blushes*

Back