M30, Looking for good and submissive girl, hopefully for something meaningful and long term

I am hoping to find sweet and thoughtful girl who would like to find dominant online partner and start exciting journey in Dom/sub dynamic.

In general, i prefer gentle and caring approach while being understanding and supportive person who wants to make his girl feeling safe and appreciated.
However, i dont mind ocasional degradation or humiliation, but only as part of intimate activities if i feel that there is the right moment for that.
Obviously i love having control and making decisions, deciding what will be happening, when and how, but i also like to explain and talk things through rather than just set up complete dictatorship and forcing someone over the limit without considering other person's interests.

I believe in honest communication and also in mutual respect as i dont take someone's loyalty and devotion for granted, because being submissive can also often means being vulnerable and that should never be taken lightly.

I dont have some extremely specific preferences about who would i like to find as i dont believe that you can just put everyone and everything in general categories and find everything you want that way.
Sometimes we find the right person when we least expect it, and sometimes things dont work out as we hoped even if we had good feeling.

However there are some things that i find important.
-I want someone who is not already taken
-Decent communication skills so that our conversations could offer a bit more than just "me horny, want sex, need orgasm, yes, yes, yes"
-Kind and emphatic
-Age 18-35

Of course there is more than just that, but these are few important things i am hoping for, everything else will be just a bonus.

If i sparked your curiosity and you can imagine giving yourself to me if everything would feel right...
I am just one message away.

Back