strap on?

I always wanted to do this with a guy. The problem is that it is sort of a catch-22 where guys who want this won't come out and say it and girls who are willing don't ask the men.

I guess that is what the internet is for...

I'm sure you could find a volunteer or two out here Princess :) I've also been dying to try it, sadly it's not on the menu.

yup I am sure you would have a line around the block of guys wanting a sexy young thing like you to peg them.

I would love to find a woman in illinois that would be willing to explore this with me. I've used a few dildos but its not the same as someone giving it to you.

My wife has used one in me. It had a vibrator in the crotch of her harness. I have to say it gives me the biggest hardest climaxes. Especially if she thrusts hard at just the right moment.

We have like others used a double ended dildo so one end is up my ass and the other in hers sat opposite each other. Then I've put my cock in her pussy. That was very intense.

I have bought a strap-on. I love to put it on. I have masturbated with it on many time. I have yet to find a man willing it take it up his ass. I am all prepared for the moment tho, with my virgin strap-on

For years

Been dying to experience this for years. Not easy to pull off-only the right chick'll dig it as much as ya' need her to. Go slow- sslo-o-o-wwww.

My wife has used one in me. It had a vibrator in the crotch of her harness. I have to say it gives me the biggest hardest climaxes. Especially if she thrusts hard at just the right moment.

We have like others used a double ended dildo so one end is up my ass and the other in hers sat opposite each other. Then I've put my cock in her pussy. That was very intense.
That sounds awesome hot!!

Loved the story Shanier, some very pleasing images in there.

I had a partner at Uni, Metal Mikey (She had a fair few piercings) who loved to fuck me with a dildo or her vibrator, which I preferred, while sucking my cock- she swore that my come tasted sweeter if my prostate got a good working over. Not sure that was true but it did give me toe curling orgasms that lasted right through to the last spurt, and left me feeling really drained and high afterwards. Visually it was a real turn on, and just the thought of her pistoning my arse with her head bobbing up and down gets me instantly hard to this day. Lubes the key, we used pots of it, when she was in the mood she was partial to a spot of anal sex herself so we always had plenty at hand.

the wife is the one that suggested it to me, it had been one of her fantasies. i was reluctant at first but once i tried it, i loved it. it is great if she goes slow and gentle, not real good if she gets too forceful with it. first time we tried it she had me blind folded and i did not know what was happening until she led my mouth to it. she is not interested anymore but it is still one of my go to memories to get really hard!

I love using a dildo when I jerk off. I just wish the wife was into pegging. It is my biggest fantasy.

Love it!

My wife and I started plugging about 5 years ago. Not too ofter, maybe 1-2 X a month. She usually gets me really hot with a small butt plug or her fingers, then fucks me. We ahve a double sided strap on that fills her pussy and my ass at the same time. It's incredible and I always come huge!

We've talked about the real thing with a bi gi 3 way, but just have not found the right guy yet. I's my biggest fantasy for my sexy wife to feed ma a cock and then watch as he fucks me.....

My gf has done it to me a couple of times and I really enjoyed it. We've talked about a MMF and I would love to have a real cock in my ass.

Hot

My wife and I started plugging about 5 years ago. Not too ofter, maybe 1-2 X a month. She usually gets me really hot with a small butt plug or her fingers, then fucks me. We ahve a double sided strap on that fills her pussy and my ass at the same time. It's incredible and I always come huge!

We've talked about the real thing with a bi gi 3 way, but just have not found the right guy yet. I's my biggest fantasy for my sexy wife to feed ma a cock and then watch as he fucks me.....

Man, that sounds hot!

bummer

My gf has done it to me a couple of times and I really enjoyed it. We've talked about a MMF and I would love to have a real cock in my ass.

Too bad you're so far away. I'd love to watch her do you and then do you myself. Maybe you'd return the favor. Would like to feel the real thing too.

First time I ever experienced anything in my ass was the night I begged my new GF to let me fuck her in the ass. She told me I could only if she could fuck me in the ass first. I thought it was going to be something unpleasant to endure with the payoff being my GF's incredible ass wrapped around my cock. She fucked me over and over and over and I just kept cumming. I came so much that I was beyond exhausted and never did get to fuck her in the ass that night.

5 years later and the two of us have all kinds of crazy fun today.

any guys want to be fucked by a woman with a strap on?
any guys who have been fucked by a woman, please comment and describe it :D
would love to take turns of me in her pussy and ass, and her returning the favour ;)

Yes it's been a while since I've had the pleasure of been pegged.

It was a mind thing for me and the feeling of giving away all control and just been there to be used for her pleasure was liberating. I found it awkward to relax at first and it felt uncomfortable initially, but the she got me to relax and it felt good to have her stretch and pound my ass.

Back