Strap on sex- taking it like a man

Missionary position? Wouldn't you have to use some kind of doggy style? Otherwise, his plumbing would be in the way.

I never said anything about fucking a "him" ;)

But, regardless, missionary with a man is very doable. Not that I'd know, of course.

Missionary position? Wouldn't you have to use some kind of doggy style? Otherwise, his plumbing would be in the way.

Doggy's more usual, yeah, but with his ass on a pillow or her thighs, she should be able to get it in. It's a favorite gay position, ankles on shoulders.

We have that strap-on set, actually. The one that goes in me and in - whomever.

I wrote a set of stories about it.

It's so strange to do the thrusting. I mean, my hips work quite well, but it's certainly an odd sensation. Lots of upper thigh work.

And sporting a dick is - well - very different.

I found it to be too much responsibility.

;)

Doggy's more usual, yeah, but with his ass on a pillow or her thighs, she should be able to get it in. It's a favorite gay position, ankles on shoulders.
Yes, but gay men are, well, men. Upper body strength. Their Atlas shoulders can support those muscled legs.

Assuming the guy is average or getting into the large size and the female is more on the delicate or petite size, those legs on the shoulders are gonna be darn heavy. Meanwhile, she's thrusting a prosthetic dick into him, which must be rather like fencing with your pelvis...oh, and if the gent with the heavy, hairy legs is you, Doc, she's also stroking him, swirling the tassels on her tits and singing the Star Spangled Banner. :devil:

Yes, but gay men are, well, men. Upper body strength. Their Atlas shoulders can support those muscled legs.

Assuming the guy is average or getting into the large size and the female is more on the delicate or petite size, those legs on the shoulders are gonna be darn heavy. Meanwhile, she's thrusting a prosthetic dick into him, which must be rather like fencing with your pelvis...oh, and if the gent with the heavy, hairy legs is you, Doc, she's also stroking him, swirling the tassels on her tits and singing the Star Spangled Banner. :devil:

I would never swirl the tassels while singing the Star Spangled Banner.

I would twirl them while singing, "You Gotta Have a Gimmick" from Gypsy.

I'm patriotic, don'tcha know.

I am the proud owner of one of these:
0255100-a.jpg

Much to my dismay, however, I have yet to put it to good use (though practice is fun, in itself...).

The idea is not without certain appeal. I own one but have never used it on a man... I am open to trying anything once...but not everyone is.

I just read this :
http://www.alternet.org/sex/83459/

Reading the article, I thought first- oooh I want a feeldoe (not the first time for that thought), but I also started to wonder how many men would be willing, how many enjoy it, how many think it's awful.

So, what do you think:
have you or would you let your girl fuck you with a strap on?
do you like it?
what's the appeal?
if you disliked it, why?

For the shy, feel free to pm me. :D
- Yesss, often.

do you like it?
- Oh, ya. I like her taking a Top role at times; she's ruthless.

what's the appeal?
- I like strong women who know what they want and take it.

Hmm, I've never commented on this thread before, but I . . . do have a strap-on aficionado who does have an incredibly good time with hers.

The idea is not without certain appeal. I own one but have never used it on a man... I am open to trying anything once...but not everyone is.
That is soo true, not everyone is I bought the one for my wife 2 months ago and just got her to use it 3 nights ago. I think she likes it she did have a good time laughing at me because I could not walk right and was asking last night if I was ready for more!!

- Yesss, often.

do you like it?
- Oh, ya. I like her taking a Top role at times; she's ruthless.

what's the appeal?
- I like strong women who know what they want and take it.

Hmm, I've never commented on this thread before, but I . . . do have a strap-on aficionado who does have an incredibly good time with hers.

:catroar:

No, not really, not if his ass is up off the bed enough. I feel like doggie would be less work for me, but he likes to be on his back.

This last time, which was fairly recently, my quads didn't hurt. My hips did, but they hurt anyway. It's gotten to be a chronic condition--that and my hamstrings. I go to the chiro and get acupuncture and adjustments and massages. Then I go to TKD and it's two steps back. Still, if I gave up the TKD and my hips still hurt, then I'd have to reflect on the fact that I'm gettin' old...

Last edited:
Well, my lady prefers to be standing, and on the back works at the edge of the bed works best for that. The other way (from behind) is very intense for me but not comfortable for her.

Back