Strap-on Sex - F to M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting a few more pics of my girlfriend before I go to bed.

Attachments

• Her Strapon (7).jpg
    Her Strapon (7).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 205
  • Her Strapon (13).jpg
    Her Strapon (13).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Her Strapon (18).jpg
    Her Strapon (18).jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 180
  • Her Strapon (1).jpg
    Her Strapon (1).jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 147
  • Her Strapon (4).jpg
    Her Strapon (4).jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 179
tumblr_lh21xwJIMO1qa1j34o1_1280.jpg

That is super freaking hot! Love the way the "in her lap position" allows me to impale myself, wrap my legs around her waist....never thought about the reverse, but gonna have to try it!

That is super freaking hot! Love the way the "in her lap position" allows me to impale myself, wrap my legs around her waist....never thought about the reverse, but gonna have to try it!

Damn that is sexy as hell, would love for her to take full advantage of me and even like you say let me fuck myself while she gets to watch her mans ass get taken by her nice "cock"

I showed some new friends of ours how I use it on the Monkey last week...after I'd used it on her

her partner was fascinated by my hip action...but declined participation despite my technique being flawless...maybe next time...;)

Last edited:
I showed some new friends of ours how I use it on the Monkey last week...after I'd used it on her

her partner was fascinated by my hip action...but declined participation despite my technique being flawless...maybe next time...;)

Mmm, what a fool to miss such an opportunity. ;)

Imn2silknstuff - you have a very sexy woman on your hands !!!! Would love to submit to her !!!

pokeyride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back