Stranded - The Manor of Mystery

"I am happy Durcet," she said calmly looking up at him. She put on the undershirt and handed him back his pants. "Here, you'll need these more than I." she blushed furiously. "I enjoyed this immensely."

"I'm glad." He was smiling and gave her a soft kiss. He pressed lightly against her and their genitals rubbed a bit together. He held her close to her.
"I'll put my pants on but I'm just too tired at the moment. I hope you don't mind."
He just rested there in her embrace. His eyes for a bit.

"Why don't you get some sleep? I don't mind staying up and keeping watch" she said stroking his hair again.

He shook off. He remembered what the voice said about him not acting accordingly.
He was scared that something might happen to her while he was asleep.

This didn't help that much. He fell asleep anyway. He rested his head on her lap just to be sure she's there. He liked that part of her, for some reason it made him feel safe.

She sat there for a while, stroking his hair while he slept, looking peaceful. He normally looked peaceful, except when he was having his fits. But even then, there was an ethereal calm about him. It helped back in the days of the psych ward.

She looked around and found a piece of paper. Thinking it was another drawing, she picked it up. It wasn't. It was a note. Addressed to her.

"Miss Tam, I'm disappointed in you. A little slut like yourself would've gone after the goods immediately. And you barely did a thing. Disgraceful. You know better than that. Now do what you were supposed to do."

She looked up toward the ceiling to find a ventilation shaft and gave it the middle finger. "I'll do what I want thanks," she said calmly, but forcefully.

He woke up quite rested. Her being the first thing he saw made him happy.
She had a firm attitude and he was taken by it.

He sat next to her and gave her a peck on the lips.
"We'll do things in our own time. I really enjoy being with you. No voice from the ceiling is tell us what to do. I'm really glad that you are here."
After which he gave her a strong passionate kiss that made them lose their breath.

They were starting to get comfy.

She kissed him back with just as much passion as he gave her. She wrapped her arms around him, the contact filling her up.

The voice came again.

"Miss Tam, honestly, I know you. Do it. And do it NOW!"

"Fuck you to hell," she grumbled as she continued kissing Durcet. "Not you hun, the voice who seems to know me."

Things were fine for him. Being where they were he taught it was nice.
He was falling for this girl and couldn't be happier, she liked him back apparently and his attitude began to approve. He was not a meek person anymore.
He was far from good but was better than before.

"Thank you for everything." He whispered to her between kisses.
She was responsible for his well being. On some strange level voice had it's part also.

Her presence for him was infatuating. He broke the kiss again and looked at her pretty face.
He placed his thumb on her lips and started rubbing her nipple with his wet thumb through fabric of the undershirt.
They continued to kiss. Few moments later he hugged her and placed her head on his shoulder caressing her head.

Suddenly another piece of paper fell from the ceiling.

"You little pussy. If you don't begin to be aggressive this is what will happen to her. You have to teach her some manners."
On the other side of the page was something that is not a nice thing to describe. This time he had reason to be scared for her well being.

Alexa just rested her head against Durcet's chest, feeling warm and safe. She liked the feeling of being safe in someone's arms, and right now, she didn't give a damn that he was essentially twice her age. He was the one guy who understood her, and who didn't want her to go too far too fast. He cared for her happiness. And that's all she ever wanted.

She sighed and hugged him tighter, sensing that he was tense again. "Something wrong, hun?" she asked him.

That note was really upsetting. He now knew it had to be done but he wanted to do it under his own terms. He loved this girl... It only now came to his senses but this was love.

Everything was pointing to that. Nothing could make him hurt her so whatever he did, had to be fine with her. His actions must be firm but not for one moment will he put her in unwanted position.

She asked him if something was wrong.
"Nothing dear." He kissed her.
"Nothing that couldn't be fixed."

He got up and said to the voice without looking up at him.
"Okay, but in order to do so you have to give Alex her medication. This is the only way I'll do it and it will be in my own terms and I'll do what she feels comfortable with.
We'll go to the room. There's a bed there. I love this girl and I'll not make her lie on this dusty floor for your amusement.
But first I want to see the medication. Leave it in front of the room door."

He lifted Alex from the floor and held her by the hand.
"We'll be going now."

If he remmembers well there was a gun in that room. It will work far better than a blade.

Alexa was confused. What was going on? she wondered. She trusted Durcet, and she was glad that he was going to have the voice give her her medication. She didn't think that Durcet's was working as well as hers, although it helped some.

She walked with him back down the hall toward the room where they met, to her room specifically. Right outside the door was her medicine. She could've cried with happiness at the sight of the little orange bottle. She ran over to it and picked it up, immediately taking her dosage.

When she was done she ran back to Durcet. "Thank you," she whispered as she hugged him tightly. "Oh God, thank you."

It was all okay. She took her pills and apparently voice was appreciating his stance.
He petted her head and whispered in her ear.

"It's okay. But now all you need to know is that I love you and that there is something I have to do. This doesn't come without a price. Can you just let me know what not to do. I'll have to be rough with you now and I don't want to cross your boundries."

"Enter the room!" He told her firmly.
After they walked in he saw the gun and picked it up only to give it to her because he didn't have any pants on. He took her by the shoulder and gently pushed her on the bed.
She was not taking her eyes off of him.

He took his right thumb and caressed her lips with it then he pushed it in her mouth and went across her teeth and gum.
"I like your teeth."
His right hand went under her undershirt and he rubbed and pinched her right nipple after which he inserted it back into her mouth.
"Suck on my finger." and she did.

In her right hand was a gun that was resting on the bed as she was sucking on his finger.
He took his finger and inserted it in her pussy. He didn't want to do much else at the moment it didn't seem right.

After he took out his finger he rubbed her wetness over her nipples. It left a stain on the undershirt. He took a step back and looked at her. Nothing he did was that much harsh.
He couldn't bring himself to bring her even the slightest discomfort.

He was thinking. Tying her up, spanking her, gagging her; nothing seemed right.
She was sitting there looking at him like he had an answer.

He started petting her under her chin and lowered his head and kissed her after which he gently stroked her hair. He was in a dominant position but he didn't feel dominant and situation made him bit uncomfortable. Only thing that kept him calm was her look.
It seemed she had faith in him.

She relaxed against him, knowing that he was going to be gentle with her. Feeling his warmth, and his unease somehow helped her remain calm.

She practically purred as he stroked her hair, which aided in the keeping her calm. She moaned softly in content as he held her.

In all his effort in avoiding aggression he managed to establish dominance.
This was not a forceful thing, she liked it. He wasn't selfishly pleasing his needs but he had control.

"Tell me what you feel like doing!" He had firm and ordering voice but he was trying to establish his next move.
This far he went on his own but he was running out of ideas.

He was petting her under her chin.

The way he spoke startled her out of her contented daydream, but she took it in stride. "Honestly? Just this is fine," she purred, nuzzling her head into his shoulder.

This was really nice. She was his little pet. Her purring was making him feel quite relaxed.

He tapped on his thigh. "Come here little girl, sit on my lap."

He hugged her tightly smelling her hair. Moving his hand lower he played with her pussy, pinching it just lightly.

Voice was unheard for a while so he was starting to get a little worried.

Her sounds got him breathing heavily with excitment. He rubber his fingers, wet from her pussy, over her nipples and started nibbling on her neck.

She moaned softly at him rubbing her nipples, giggling a little as he nibbled on her neck. She started planting soft kisses along his neck and shoulder

As she planted soft kisses along his neck and shoulder he gently grabbed the back of her head and pushed it lightly against him holding on to her tightly.

She sighed contently, still kissing his neck and shoulder, occasionally nipping. I could get used to this, she thought.

Back