Stranded - The Manor of Mystery

His hart started racing, feeling afraid to bring this up.
"That means we should get, well, married."

He started kissing back of her neck and her shoulders.

She could feel her body freeze, but her mind raced, and her heart pounded in her chest.

"Yes, yes it does," she said softly.

He took time to gasp the information. Feelings he had for her were certain and everything about this was in it's place. This was the woman he wanted to be with for all the time that there will be, but everything else about it was not so at its place.

He didn't say anything at this point, but he started kissing her more vigorously.

She kissed him back just as vigorously, moaning softly. She loved this man, always had since they had met all those years ago in the psych ward. And she wanted him for the rest of their lives.

He looked her body covered in water and strong feelings rushed over him.

He took her head and pushed it onto her neck. He loved the feel of her lips on his neck for some reason.

He enjoyed this for a few moments than took shower milk and started cleaning her gently, rubbing her stomach, breasts and thighs.

He hugged her pressing his head on her shoulder.
"So, you studied psychology before the clinic?"

"Smart little girl." He said petting her hair.

"What else have caught your attention besides psychology?"

He kissed her.
"After we come back, we'll see that you finish the last two semesters."

He looked at her.
"Music is nice, I played keyboards in an all female band while in high school"

He kissed her cheek.

"Definitely, I can even help you study."

His hand was going a bit between her thighs.

His hand started playing with her a little bit, but he continued talking to her about things.

"Where did you study psychology?"

"That's not good enough for my little girl." He looked her in the eyes.
"We'll make sure you go to some decent college."

"I went to the University of Philadelphia. I was close to earning my bachelor degree before I signed to the clinic." He kissed her on the lips.

"You're gonna love it there."

As she hugged him she was now turned at him.
Her body now out of the water with her sitting on his legs.

He loved seeing her happy and now she was very happy, her body was glistening
"Anything for my little princess."

He loved seeing her happy. He stood out of the bathtub because he was in for a quite some time now.

He gave her a deep kiss and told her.
"After we take Hawke to the movie, two of us are having a nice dinner by ourselves. This will be our last night together as a normal couple."

He took towel to dry himself and as he stood there his erect cock was hanging inches from her face.

Back