Stockings and heels

Secret Garden | by Chicinstockings

I honestly wonder if there are any straight guys who AREN'T turned on by these. It almost seems like a woman's superpower.

Not that I know of......very exciting...
Seriously, there are wide ranges of opinions on weight, shape, hair color, tits, etc., but not in this (okay, maybe color schemes, though I think black, white and red account for +99% of guys' preferences).

The few girls I've spoken to about this (vodka almost always involved) admit that they are well-aware of the phenomenon. It seems the knowledge is passed down by some sort of secret initiation they have!

My 65 yr old mother in law wears high heels and skirts, she is a real tease and flirts her sexuality, would love to see how far she would go with me
do you think her husband knows?Probably he,s turned on to be her cuckold,i believe she loves to tease you&other men,my wife loves to tease&control me

Attachments

• ready for going out to technoclub.jpg
    ready for going out to technoclub.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 84
  • wife outfit work.jpg
    wife outfit work.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 83
  • fishnet panty before visit parents.jpg
    fishnet panty before visit parents.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 83
My 65 yr old mother in law wears high heels and skirts, she is a real tease and flirts her sexuality, would love to see how far she would go with me
tell her she,s got legs screaming to be covered in nice sexy stockings,it,s a crime if she doesn,t and then act as a schoolboy silently saying you,re sorry,didn,t mean to be unrespectfull to her and that you told the truth about her sexy legs,every woman like to hear nice comments

teasing&pleasing old men ,i love it
There used to be an older man, a little larger in size, that used to post amateur videos of him with younger, pretty secretary's. It was kind of nice to watch, well-made videos, never the same-old/same-old as with most of them, and the lady's were really pretty and really into taking care of him.

But he had to stop because the comments he was getting was atrocious. Very mean and directed at him for being older and out of shape. But that was the point of them!

I love that answer. I don't swear too much normally, but behind closed doors, the dirtier, the better. I have garters and stockings in many colors/ styles and like to wear them underneath date night clothes...
Tip; if u put panties on last and over the garter,u can remove them 1st and still be able to enjoy the visual of your SO in the lingerie.
trying to learn to dress as a slut for master and hubby any ideas or help please let me know

I love wearing them too. They make me feel so sexy.
Photo is not of me, but I thought everyone would appreciate it.
View attachment 2273332
I love the feel of silky sheer pantyhose encasing my toes up to and around my waist. Now that the cooler weather is here, I start each day wearing them along with my sexy heels while browsing Lit. It wakes up the femme gurl in me who is always horny and wants to play and get in trouble...good, sexy trouble!!!

Last edited:
Back