Starting Anew, Seeing a New World (Closed)

He watched how her hips lifted and lowered, bucking and rocking upon the dildo... if the dildo hadn't been there she would have been twerking, but with it there it was a beautiful sight indeed.

Even as she admitted that she didn't know though he smiled as she sounded so miserable even as she was clearly enjoying what she was exoeriencing. As she said that she needed something more he nodded. " I see." He purred, and with that the whipping of the soft silk whip halted. Her ass was a lovely red hue... and even as she wondered whether she was ready, Damian moved away.

Picking up a leather bound flogger, he moved back to her... the feathers covering it ensured that it wouldn't be too much... but as he aligned it, he smiled. " Here you go." He struck her with the flogger only once... the feather covering struck into her left ass cheek as he looked to her.

" Is that what my pet needs?" He asked curiously, he not sure if it wasn't enough, or too much.

Evie gasped and then let out a long moan as a new whip suddenly smacked her bottom. Her hips moved from side to side, the slight sting radiating through her skin. She panted, wishing that she could see Damian as he asked if that was what she wanted.

"Yes, sir. That's perfect." She whimpered.

Oh this wasn't a whip... and she could tell. While he could have gone towards a heavier leather bound whip... Damian had chosen instead to go for a flogger, which would allow him even more control. Even as she whimpered out that it was perfect... he smiled as he saw how she wriggled her hips side to side.

" Good." He purred, but he moved and rolling a large full length mirror before her she was able to see herself... the stocks hiding her lower body really though she could see the ropes as well as the pole which was bolted holding the dildo. Moving behind her again he smiled to her through the mirror. " Here we go then." He purred as he began to flog her... the same rhythmic 'beating'... the paddling was more intense... and yet she could see how he kept watching her as he did.

He slowly worked her towards the slightly painful peak... the flogger would eventually begin to pain her, but by then it would only fuel her pleasure and bring her higher and higher... and all the while he had her helpless against him!

Evie gasped each time that the flogger was brought down on her bottom. She squirmed, her eyes glued on the erotic scene that was playing out in front of her in that mirror. She let out a groan, her hips pressing down on the dildo as she squeezed her body around it. He was working her towards and explosive peak, preparing her for what their relationship would be in the future.

Her eyes flicked up towards Damian and her dark gaze begged him for more. She needed something else to send her over the edge. She wanted to cum and she wanted to cum hard. He seemed to be the man that knew what to do to help her achieve that.

Damian watched her as she thrived upon the new experiences that she was experiencing. Damian for one was looking forwards to spending the new hour or so relaxing in a hot tub holding onto her and discussing what she had experienced thus far. He was sure that it was going to be an interesting conversation, but for now they were both focusing on what was happening right then.

Even as her eyes flicked up to him though he gave her a knowing grin before he halted with the flogging for now. Only a moment that stretched out though he reached beneath her and though she couldn't see it, she could certainly feel the dildo 'jolt' to life as he turned the vibrating function on, he positioning the toy with the clit tickler in place before he straightened.

" Cum for me pet." He purred as he began to flog her again, working her towards that inevitable orgasm, that peak which she sought so passionately!

Evie moaned, her body instantly dancing as she watched him smile as turn on the dildo. As it jolted and hummed happily, she grunted and panted, squealing as he positioned the toy to cause the most pleasure possible. Her eyes clenched shut, his words washing over her as he started to flog her again.

"Damian!" She screamed, her entire body jerking against the stocks as she came hard. "OH GOD!"

" That's it... that's my beautiful Evie." He growled, he not using the term pet right then, mostly because he felt a connection to her! Even as Evie grunted and panted, he knew at that point she was 'done for'... she would be cumming. Not only that would she cum hard!

He watched her though as she did indeed orgasm so nice and hard... and even as he watched her he let the dildo go on and on, hammering her with overwhelming pleasure and draining every last second of pleasure from her... and when she was done, Damian was there.

She felt him turn things off and removing the toy from her he worked her nipples free... he gently releasing her and helping her to stand he grinned to his nude pet. " Now that's an introduction to the weekend, wouldn't you agree?" he smirked though and held her up, knowing at that point her legs wouldn't have strength left!

Quaking and shivering, Evie whimpered and cried, her body wrung dry of all the pleasure that he had to take from her. Her thighs were wet, her juices coating the dildo as she floated in the haze of her orgasm. She distantly felt Damian releasing her, helping her to stand. She couldn't even talk as he asked her for a reply. She nodded, her arms looping around his neck to be carried. Her cheek rested against his shoulder, her dark eyes closing as she continued to recover.

Damian smiled as she was shaking and shivering... and even as she clung to him he leant down and she could feel his arm slide beneath the backs of her knees as he picked her up. Carrying her through and out of the play room he brought her back upstairs and into the nice big bathroom.

She would feel him gently settling her into the Jacuzzi style hot tub bath before he began to fiddle with the controls. He let her rest as she felt the hot water soon covering her body as he worked his clothes off and climbing in with her he grinned gently to her. " There... now see? That was quite the start hmm?" He asked gently again as she had had a few minutes to 'process' what had been done to her.

She could check her bottom as well, but she knew her master had only given her what she needed, not what she couldn't handle. She'd be fine he was sure!

Evie let out a sigh as she felt her body being covered in comfortable warm water. She relaxed against Damian, a smile on her lips as she listened to the nature of his question. She laughed softly as she let the water relax her well used body and she knew that this was just the beginning of a very long weekend.

"It's been wonderful so far, Damian. Thank you." She murmured, turning her head to press a kiss to his lips.

He smiled at her little sigh... and even as the water got high enough he turned the controls off for the water, but he nodded to her. " You are wonderful Evie." He mused admittedly. " I have never had another sub so willingly throw themselves at me, and I can tell that it's not just because of the pleasure." He remarked playfully.

Even as she thanked him though he nodded, and kissing her back ever so softly he moved her to the second seat. " Not that I don't want to hold you, but you will enjoy the jets." He purred as he turned those on, they hitting her thighs, calves, lower and upper back... it was divine really!

Evie let out a moan as the jets were suddenly massaging her back and legs. She leaned back against the tub, her arms draped loosely against the sides. A smile was on her lips and she knew that he was watching her. What did he see, she thought to herself. Did he see nipples peeking above the water that were still rock hard? Did he see wet skin that glistened in the low light? Did he see a beautiful woman that he had just teased and fucked?

"You asked me about my fantasies. What is your biggest fantasy, Damian?" She asked him softly, her eyes finally opening as she looked across the tub at him. "What is something that no other woman has ever done for you?"

He grinned at that moan, the sound lingered in the air and treated his mind to a delightful sensation, knowing that he had enjoyed bringing her to such a state. Even as she wondered what Damian saw it was clear that he enjoyed the crinkled hardened state of her nipples; as well as the glistening skin not to mention the look of her.

Even as she asked him that though he smiled ever so slightly. " Now there is a challenge... I have had so many desires filled women in my life." He seemed to ponder on it for a moment but he smiled ever so slightly. " My biggest fantasy would be that I would take a woman who seemed innocent and take her. I suppose it would be simulated non consensual force, but it would be a role play." He mused honestly.

" I have read stories about it on different sites, some take the form of a school girl on her way home... some are in the form of stalkers. While I do not agree with forced sex, it's a primal desire that I have found I had. So long as the woman knew that she wouldn't be permanently hurt, I think, I would enjoy the struggle." He wondered if she would be disgusted by his desire... it wasn't the most conventional in any light after all.

"It might take a while to get ready for something like that, but perhaps we could explore that in the future." Evie said softly.

She smiled and actually blushed as she reached across the tub to take Damian's hand. "I feel something with you that I've never felt before. It's weird that we've just met, but you make me happy, Damian. It's been a long time since I've had that with anyone."

He smiled but nodded to her. " I know it would take time, it's just something I have always wanted to do." He mused honestly, though he was surprised when she actually said that she would like to try it, but he smiled as she reached out and took his hand.

Even as she said that though he nodded to her. " I never did believe in love at first sight Evie... but I have to admit it's getting harder and harder to call this anything other than love." He admitted gently, though his soft smile said that he wasn't upset with that realization at all. He moved though and settling himself atop her he looked to her with a grin.

" Your ass is still going to be mine by the end of the weekend." He purred playfully just to break the seriousness of the moment... but he leaned in and kissed her deeply for a moment, pulling away he grinned to her, wondering if she had anything to say to THAT declaration.

Evie melted into Damian's embrace as he playfully growled and then kissed her deeply. She sighed softly as his strong body settled against hers again for the briefest of moments.

"I suppose that's only fair since you already have my heart." Everly said softly, staring up into his eyes with a smile on her lips. "And the rest of my body for that matter."

Oh he didn't pull away from her, so she felt his nice strong body gently relaxing against hers, and even as she sighed softly he had to smile, though her words only made his own heart melt even more. " So beautiful." He purred, and even as she said that he had the rest of her body Damian groaned softly.

" That's true... though I don't think I will ever get tired of it. Now, let's show you something new about hot tubs." He purred as he gently turned her around so that she was facing the outside of the tub, he slid her up just a little bit and when he did his words rung true as the jet that was positioned for her lower back was directed right at her well used pussy.

" like that Evie?" He asked with a smile even as he leaned down and nibbled on her ear, his hands smoothing over her hips, buttocks and back, he gently resting his cock against her ass as he nibbled on her and allowed her to enjoy the nefarious 'attack' of the water!

"Oh!" Evie let out a gasp as the jet was suddenly working on her pussy. "Very much, sir."

She had to remember to call him sir even though his name wanted to slip out of her lips all the time. He deserved respect for showing her all the pleasure that the world had to offer. He was sweet and kind, he could use her body and make her beg for more. It was all she could have ever wanted.

His hands were everywhere suddenly, smoothing her hips and bottom, across her back as his cock pressed against her ass. She flexed her hips, fucking the stream of water as she ground against his hard shaft. The way her nibbled on her ear made her shiver and she soon turned her head for another one of his heated kisses.

He grinned as she let out that gasp of surprise... and even as she admitted that she was enjoying what was being done to her Damian grinned as she remembered to call him sir. He had enjoyed her using his name for those romantic moments, and she knew somehow that he wouldn't always punish her for forgetting.

Even as she seemed to have quite the simple needs Damian would see to them happily. He would have standards as well, such as her doing well in school, making sure that she continued working on her art, eccetera. He would support her in all her endeavors.

Even as she flexed her hips though he groaned into her ear, a heated sound though even as she turned her head his lips passionately met hers, his lips devouring hers as his tongue pressed into her mouth, dueling hotly with hers. He let out a groan though as his cock hardened and rubbed through the cleft of her ass, but the water pummeled her hole and clit deliciously as he ran his hands over her sides only to slide them between her and the tub.

Strong warm hands cupped her lovely breasts, squeezing the smaller orbs. She had nice full but small sized breasts, he palmed them in his big hands easily, crushing them deliciously.

Evie groaned hotly as he cupped her breasts, crushing them deliciously in his hands. His hands were amazing, she thought to herself. They could be gentle and loving and then show her intense pain and pleasure. As their kiss broke, she was panting, looking into his eyes as he continued to pet and stroke her body.

"Make love to me, sir." She murmured softly, her voice sincere and needy as he continued to hold her in just the right place.

He smiled as she groaned, the sound was truly like music to his ears, and even as he crushed her breasts he toyed with her nipples, their kiss causing both of them to become breathless. As she was panting though he nodded to her as she murmered that. " My pleasure... but not here."

He pulled back, letting her go he pressed the controls and the jets turned off. " I want the time of our lovemaking to be upon a bed." He purred as he climbed out, and taking a towel when she stepped out he refused to let her dry herself instead he took a towel and completely dried her off, though he grinned to her.

" Go to the bedroom and lay how you would like to be made love to." He purred to her... he letting her decide. After all love making wasn't playing. It was important to him that she feel like she had some choice in the relationship. Therefore when she wanted to be made love to she would choose how she would be 'claimed', and when they played, with him as the master and her as the sub and pet, he would make most of the decisions!

Evie felt her heart skip a beat as he told her that they would move into the bedroom. She smiled at him as he dried her off and told her to go lay how she wanted. She hadn't had a choice the first time she made love. It had been in the back of her boyfriend's pickup truck, her bottom in the air as he took what she was offering to him so sweetly.

This time, as she entered Damian's room, she crawled onto the bed and lay on her back. Her thighs were splayed so that he could see her wetness, her red and abused clit peeking at him as he entered the room behind her.

"I want to feel all of you, sir. I want to feel your weight and body pressing me into the bed." Evie murmured, looking at him with dark eyes that were full of love.

Damian could tell that what he was offering her was something that she had never been truly given before. Even as she seemed to like that fact... as she moved into the bedroom he was swift in drying himself off, and as he followed after her he could see how she splayed herself so openly for him, offering herself to him.

As she said that he nodded to her and moving to the edge of the bed he climbed up, the mattress sinking slightly from the added weight and even as he looked to her he groaned aloud as he climbed over her. " You offer yourself so openly... such a delightful sight." He purred. Even as he said that though he could see how she was slick with her desire.

Yet he did 'make her wait' a bit, he picking up a foot he kissed it, licking her toes and over her calf he nibbled on her knee before he was nibbling and licking up her thigh. By then he could smell her desire, and even as he did he dove right in, licking her out as his hands held her hips, not letting her get away.

He only ate her out for a few minutes though before he continued up, licking and kissing over her heaving belly, and as he approached her breasts she felt him move into position before he gently sank into her, driving his cock slowly into her, a groan escaping him as he made his way to her lips. As he did he sank his entire cock into her. " Gods... you're fucking beautiful Evie." He growled, there so much desire, and love in his voice as he said that.

Evie gasped as he captured her foot, kissing and licking her toes until she giggle and squirmed. He nipped at her knee, her thigh and she gasped as he suddenly dove between her thighs, his tongue and lips pleasing her wet folds as his hands closed around her hips.

"Oh..." She cooed, her head lifting off the bed to watch his blonde head moving between her thighs. "Oh, sir. Yes..."

She squirmed and moved as he was suddenly kissing over her belly, brushing over her breasts as his cock suddenly sank deeply into her body. "Damian..."

Evie looked up into his eyes, seeing all the emotions that he had playing over his features. She loved this man, almost frighteningly so. She had never thought that she could fall this deep this quickly, but it felt right. Squeezing her pussy around him, she decided that it felt incredibly right.

Damian had to grin as she gasped, and even as she giggled and squirmed he had that loving happy smile on his face, and even as she gasped at his sudden assault upon her lovely pink pussy he certainly did enjoy drinking her arousal from her, along with heightening it even further.

Even as she cooed and watched him he groaned into her, the vibrations only making things better. His tongue was devilishly good at pleasuring her, and even as she squirmed and moved he nodded. " That's what I want to hear..." He growled to her as he sank so deeply into her, his eyes locked on hers.

" I want to hear my name... when we play in the dungeons or in public you can call me sir. I want to hear my name on your lips." he growled to her... and even as she looked up to him he smiled as he saw the look on her face. " I guess that it IS love at first sight." He growled to her... and even as she squeezed her pussy around him she felt how he pulsed and groaning he grinned to her.

" That's it... here we go." He announced as he fully sank his weight onto her and bracing his knees his hips began to thrust... their bodies pressing to one another, her's being pressed into the bed as he nipped at her neck, listening to her cries as he seemed to enjoy pleasing her, and it was true. She felt incredible... the moment felt so right. He wouldn't change it for anything!

Back