Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Angel...

I'm going to show you how to make a pantyhose Cock-Ring...

Paris.:kiss:
!

Oh yes !

I so want that, I can feel the sexual tension is this room between you two ladies, it really is electricity

!

Oh yes !

I so want that, I can feel the sexual tension is this room between you two ladies, it really is electricity

First, roll the control top down like this... Wrap it around him like this... Cross the legs over like this...

Now...

First, roll the control top down like this... Wrap it around him like this... Cross the legs over like this...

Now...

Paris you sexy wench you; so that is how you do it??? how doe sit feel RichFun????

(Reaches around TA, starts to fondle breast)

Paris you sexy wench you; so that is how you do it??? how doe sit feel RichFun????

(Reaches around TA, starts to fondle breast)

Like Heaven !

Oh Paris I want to watch the action with you three, till I come in your warm, beautiful pantyhose !

Last edited:
Only here for a bit tonight, long story.....
I love you all! Paris I hope your doing fabulous !

Like Heaven !

Oh Paris I want to watch the action with you three, till I come in your warm, beautiful pantyhose !

...Now pull...

Bring the legs up like this...

Cross over like this...

And pull tight... Not too tight...

And then... The fun starts...

Pull down...

Grab his balls and pull them back like this...

Oh Fuck!!!!!!!!

Jenny!!!!!!!!

OMG...

How are you....

Paris.:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Sure she'll be back to see you.

That feels fabulous,
Texan Angel is blushing a lot now, Prince Albert is standing to attention as only royalty can.
What can you do now paris, you are in such demand

That feels fabulous,
Texan Angel is blushing a lot now, Prince Albert is standing to attention as only royalty can.

(blushes and continues to suck on the popsicle while Prince fondles my breast)

That feels fabulous,

Oh yeah...

Where was I?

Ok... Pull his balls back like this... Wrap one leg around like this... Bring the other over the same way... Loop and pull tight... Not too tight...

Oh yeah...

Where was I?

Ok... Pull his balls back like this... Wrap one leg around like this... Bring the other over the same way... Loop and pull tight... Not too tight...

Oh lovely feeling !

Looking at Texan Angel and the good Prince.
She is glowing, rapt in looking at you Paris.
Oh guys it is sizzling hot in here sexual anticipation wise

Oh yeah...

Where was I?

Now... Pull up... Cross over... And... Pull down... Loop and pull tight... Holding with one hand... Come around behind him like this... Grab what's left and knot...

Now... Pull up... Cross over... And... Pull down... Loop and pull tight... Holding with one hand... Come around behind him like this... Grab what's left and knot...

That feels so good so tight, all warm and sensual.

Gazes at you, at Texas Angel x and His Royal Highness

Oh no, Texan Angel is alone, and so hot for you, look Paris, she is so sexy, I can do nothing but watch,but you................

Oh lovely feeling !

Looking at Texan Angel and the good Prince.
She is glowing, rapt in looking at you Paris.
Oh guys it is sizzling hot in here sexual anticipation wise

See how his balls hang... Pretty sweet huh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back