Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you have a fine collection. Find your hat and ride 'em cowgirl! ;):D
Well I got it on the company credit card so it's all tax deductable and for everyone to use... Hat! I have a perfect one upstairs...
*turns round on stairs*
are you looking at my ass, Scent? *blush*

New here trying to figure out this thread.
Ditto what Paris said; if you do however please share it with the otehrs, so we know what the heck is going on?

PS PAris;l i had depsoit for you earlier, i do not know if I told you, so sorry if I forgot.

Ditto what Paris said; if you do however please share it with the otehrs, so we know what the heck is going on?

PS PAris;l i had depsoit for you earlier, i do not know if I told you, so sorry if I forgot.
Did you leave it in the fridge PA? We're out of creamer and Paris loves it in her coffee

Save it for tonite... I'll double your dividend...

Paris.:kiss:

Save it for tonite... I'll double your dividend...

Dividend? Didn't realise short term deposits paid such good returns at the wank bank... is the interest variable or compound and can I see the liquid asset manager asap?

Dividend? Didn't realise short term deposits paid such good returns at the wank bank... is the interest variable or compound and can I see the liquid asset manager asap?

You... Are sooo dreamy Sticky... I may need a private consultation...

Damn... I missed Scent...

Turns out I didn't need to borrow your paddle the other night...

But the day is still young...

No, I liked the ad ... now I want to know what the hell redlightsuk is on facebook!

any friend of Paris' is certainly one of mine... and I'm partial to angels :kiss:

Well to hear Prince tell it i'm a bad girl that likes to throw Popcorn and Cheese curls at him... and i can't be trusted... i'm a trouble maker... (looks all sweet and innocent) i'm not... its just all in his mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back