Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto what Paris said; if you do however please share it with the otehrs, so we know what the heck is going on?

PS PAris;l i had depsoit for you earlier, i do not know if I told you, so sorry if I forgot.
Did you leave it in the fridge PA? We're out of creamer and Paris loves it in her coffee

Ditto what Paris said; if you do however please share it with the otehrs, so we know what the heck is going on?

PS PAris;l i had depsoit for you earlier, i do not know if I told you, so sorry if I forgot.

Save it for tonite... I'll double your dividend...

Paris.:kiss:

Save it for tonite... I'll double your dividend...

Dividend? Didn't realise short term deposits paid such good returns at the wank bank... is the interest variable or compound and can I see the liquid asset manager asap?

Dividend? Didn't realise short term deposits paid such good returns at the wank bank... is the interest variable or compound and can I see the liquid asset manager asap?

You... Are sooo dreamy Sticky... I may need a private consultation...

Damn... I missed Scent...

Turns out I didn't need to borrow your paddle the other night...

But the day is still young...

No, I liked the ad ... now I want to know what the hell redlightsuk is on facebook!

any friend of Paris' is certainly one of mine... and I'm partial to angels :kiss:

Well to hear Prince tell it i'm a bad girl that likes to throw Popcorn and Cheese curls at him... and i can't be trusted... i'm a trouble maker... (looks all sweet and innocent) i'm not... its just all in his mind...

What time is it in Florida and California ?
It is 2.30 am here in England, and quite cold, a stiff breeze !

What time is it in Florida and California ?
It is 2.30 am here in England, and quite cold, a stiff breeze !

its 9:38pm right now... and i'm inside with the central air on... don't know what its like outside and not going to go check lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back