StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well don!! For a 'not so creative' moment that is some beautiful sexy captures. I can imagine how good it gets when you warn someone things got hot. lol

Well thank you!!
Crouching cats, peeking kitties sounds like a new kung fu blockbuster! We simply must start production now!!!

Yes! We must! There's a part open for a hungry, one-eyed snake. Want to audition? :devil: :D
Hi Stackey... just stopping by to give you some much deserved love on your thread. Hope you are havig a sexy weekend!

L

Awe thank you Lilly! :kiss: I am! You must join us ladies in the "Red Room" soon for my girls night in. Stay tuned for the date

lol....I get it......:D

But if you were to squirt like that in front of me............I would do everything I could to gulp back ever stream, blast and gush of your girl cum your sqirting little plumped lip cunt could spray......!!

Then just to be sure I did just as good of a job that the towel could do, I would toungue bathe your inner thighs, your mound, your belly and anyplace else you may have came on yourself;):devil:;)

And if you wanted to squirt on me by candlelight.....

attachment.php

I'd be all for it........!

Amazing picture....such a perfect, delicate little flower.....:

Wow! Nice! I shall call you "Brave Drinker of Lotus nectar"

Thank you! Hope your weekend is well too! :)

:kiss:

how are you going lovely?

I couldn't let someone as sexy as you get away.;)

I hope you're doing peachy Stackey..a quick hello to a sexy lady.

I can only dream of it being full of you! :devil:

Hey guys! I hope your weekend is going stupendously! Mine has been good, but busy. It's 11 pm and I just finished baking three strawberry rhubarb pies for Father's Day and put 16 quarts of rhubarb in the freezer. Time to shower and chill! Anyone want to give me a luxurious foot massage? :D

I will catch up and post a couple new pics tomorrow. Thanks for all your nice comments and thoughts.
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hey guys! I hope your weekend is going stupendously! Mine has been good, but busy. It's 11 pm and I just finished baking three strawberry rhubarb pies for Father's Day and put 16 quarts of rhubarb in the freezer. Time to shower and chill! Anyone want to give me a luxurious foot massage? :D

I will catch up and post a couple new pics tomorrow. Thanks for all your nice comments and thoughts.

I'd be more than happy to give you a foot rub, as long as I recieved some sort of massage in return.

Ok, couldn't think of a theme for my pics today as they are just fun, random RED ROOM naughtiness :devil:

Im not a big owner of lingerie, so its hard to be creative sometimes. :)

Happy Friday Everyone! :kiss:

I think you're sexy as hell without lingerie ;)

Hope you're having a happy weekend, love :heart:

Awe, I'm sorry Adam :( my bad

*comes over and straddles you on the sofa, giving you a big tight hug and sensual kiss*

* Feel your body against mine, the warmth, the softness of your lips as we kiss, my hands wrapping around you, pulling you in closer, your ass resting above my cock. I kiss greedily*

*continues looking into your eyes, with a devious grin....as if begging for more, daring you to get friskier. I grab your ass, thrusting you in hard, my titties bouncing forward and backward. Your moans and grunts become louder.*

*your hands squeezing my as i thrust inside you hard, your juices covering my cock, dripping out your pussy. your body moving in rhythm to my cock as it buries harder and faster inside you. Your nipples hard moving my hands over them i pinch them twisting as i do watching your eyes as you moan*

You had me at pie...and homemade too! You truly are the total package!

Of course you get a massage. :D
Amp

I'd be happy to trade a foot massage for a rhubarb pie!

I'd be more than happy to give you a foot rub, as long as I recieved some sort of massage in return.

Oh yes! Im sure I could cum up with some kind of massage for you. :devil:

I think you're sexy as hell without lingerie ;)

Hope you're having a happy weekend, love :heart:

thanks SB! You're such a sweetie! My weekend is good so far! I hope yours is as well :kiss:

You had me at pie...and homemade too! You truly are the total package!

Of course you get a massage. :D
Amp

thanks Amp :heart: :) :kiss:

Here are a couple random pics I did playing around with my photo software again. :)

I gave them the "oil painting" look :)

Happy Father's Day to all you Lit Dad's out there :kiss:

Attachments

• oilpaintingbreasts.jpg
    oilpaintingbreasts.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 982
  • oilpaintingbum.jpg
    oilpaintingbum.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 954
Oh yes! Im sure I could cum up with some kind of massage for you. :devil:

thanks SB! You're such a sweetie! My weekend is good so far! I hope yours is as well :kiss:

thanks Amp :heart: :) :kiss:

sounds great to me, I do indeed have some tension in my muscles that needs to be worked out

Hey, Stackey! I'm back from my holidays! Don't forget to include me in on the girls' night!

Great photos!

Those nipples look soooooo yummy!
attachment.php

come snack on them ;) :p

sounds great to me, I do indeed have some tension in my muscles that needs to be worked out

I'd rub it out good for you......and massage your tense muscles :D :devil:

Love boobs/butt for Father's Day!!!

:)

Hey, Stackey! I'm back from my holidays! Don't forget to include me in on the girls' night!

Great photos!

Absolutely!! I hope you had a great time!! :kiss:

Thanks

Here are a couple random pics I did playing around with my photo software again. :)

I gave them the "oil painting" look :)

Happy Father's Day to all you Lit Dad's out there :kiss:

Thanks for sharing the wonderful gift. Very nice indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back