That's what I want...need
*the added feel of your clit on me causes me to pick up the pace*
unbelievable!
*the sounds of wet sex fill my ears*
*the pace quickens*
I feel your hands on my back...

Very nice gorgeous :rose:

Looks like a very kissable mouth... Mmmmm..... Love to kiss! :kiss:

Did you say somthing Stackey? Dirty lip thoughts distracted me!!

You have very SEXXXY lips!

Thank you! :kiss:

a workout is a workout as long as it is intense hard and long. I imagine you motivate to work up quite the sweat.

I'd be your cardio ;) :nana:

Evenin' Stackey... Love the new pics! Your mouth is very kissable! mwa! mwa! mwa!

*I continue to lean forward until I feel your clit pressing against me.*
That's what I want...need
*the added feel of your clit on me causes me to pick up the pace*
unbelievable!
*the sounds of wet sex fill my ears*
*the pace quickens*
I feel your hands on my back...

The Red Room just got a little less red and a lot more black and white!

Amp

Yes! We need to get the heat back in the Red Room :devil:

Ok sooo.....

*I place my hands on your back, grab you tight and roll you over, our wet, sensitive parts still connected. You're now looking up at my face, hair and breasts as I take control. I ride slowly at first. Long, full strokes. Reaching behind me, I find your balls, cupping and rubbing them gently with my juice that bastes them. You reach up for my breasts, squeezing them and tugging at my erect nipples. I then draw my knees up and place my feet underneath me, squatting over you. The angle changes within.....Tighter yet. You moan louder. I quicken the pace, bouncing over you... You look down...watching your cock disappear over and over, draped in my wet, velvet petals. I pick up the small vibrating toy from the bedside table, turn it on and bring it to my clit. You can feel this too...deep inside as is radiates through your cock. We are both damp with sweat and the moans continue...*

You're going to be fresh as the morning breeze by the time you get home with all the "refreshing" you've been doing. :D

No shit! I wish. It's been a long day. However, you my dear, have made it a bit shorter. Cept for your stupid "technical problems"

Thank you! :kiss:

I'd be your cardio ;) :nana:

there would definitely be moist bodies and some deep breathing going on. I ran 7 miles tonight, great run loved it, but I think you'd be much much more enjoyable way of getting some endurance training in.

Loving the lips, babe! Very sexy. :kiss:

Thank you sexy, misty, bubbly lady! :kiss:

there would definitely be moist bodies and some deep breathing going on. I ran 7 miles tonight, great run loved it, but I think you'd be much much more enjoyable way of getting some endurance training in.

While you were running I was at the gym doing my stiff-legged dead lifts, leg presses, leg curls and extensions. :) Now my ass hurts lol....I felt like an old lady coming down the stairs this morning. Maybe I need it rubbed out. ;) :devil:

Seeing that perfect mouth of you ,
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

First Kiss.

You leaned over and you kissed me
I felt my knees go weak
I couldn't even speak
With a passion flowing free
Sparks flew that we could see
A touch so soft and tender
A kiss I would remember
I'm sure I kissed you back
With the fire no kiss should lack
You left me wanting more
My soul you did explore
Darling, kiss me once again

I know with you it would be soft and sweet and sensual. :) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thank you for sharing you poems, love them!!

Ok, couldn't think of a theme for my pics today as they are just fun, random RED ROOM naughtiness :devil:

Im not a big owner of lingerie, so its hard to be creative sometimes. :)

Happy Friday Everyone! :kiss:

Attachments

• tweek.jpg
    tweek.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,135
  • ladyhumps2.jpg
    ladyhumps2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 930
  • peekingkitty.jpg
    peekingkitty.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,108
Ok, couldn't think of a theme for my pics today as they are just fun, random RED ROOM naughtiness :devil:

I knew this was going to be a hard day. but I relly didnt expect it to be this HARD.

I can say now that I am very detail oriented and therefore if you require any tweeking at all, I happily volunteer to tweek with the kind of precision and devotion needed to get desired results, whatever those desires may be right to the finish, whatever finish you have in your projections, immediately quarterly or otherwise. ;)

Very sexy Stackey :rose:

I knew this was going to be a hard day. but I relly didnt expect it to be this HARD.

:D

I can say now that I am very detail oriented and therefore if you require any tweeking at all, I happily volunteer to tweek with the kind of precision and devotion needed to get desired results, whatever those desires may be right to the finish, whatever finish you have in your projections, immediately quarterly or otherwise. ;)

Very sexy Stackey :rose:

:D :D :D hahaha! thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back