StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I'm a photography nut so I'm always trying to do something different.

Thanks? :) I think you guys are making my head swell as much as I'm making yours ;)

Ha you are welcome that was a compliment. Older women drive me nuts, especially when they have bodies as good or better than women my age ;) I think your av just needs to be zoomed out a little more though :devil:

Welcome to my pic thread.......

I love sharing fun, and sometimes naughty pics of myself as well as viewing pics of other people. I have a playful, exhibitionist side and found that Lit would be the perfect place to share with real people, make friends, and have a little safe, naughty fun.

I welcome and appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Not being able to decide on one opening pic or theme, I choose to start with a small sampling depicting who I am....mostly casual and sporty, but I also like to play dress up once in a while. ;)

Amazing !!!!!!!
you have come to the right place...
would love to see more of you.......
subscribed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Ha you are welcome that was a compliment. Older women drive me nuts, especially when they have bodies as good or better than women my age ;) I think your av just needs to be zoomed out a little more though :devil:

I couldn't, lol, my arms aren't long enough (using phone cam)

Amazing !!!!!!!
you have come to the right place...
would love to see more of you.......
subscribed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Thanks so much. There will be more.

I went to a wedding this eve and had to dress up some. More photos being added in the am ;)

I couldn't, lol, my arms aren't long enough (using phone cam)

Thanks so much. There will be more.

I went to a wedding this eve and had to dress up some. More photos being added in the am ;)

Thats a valid point. Maybe a mirror would help the situation ;) cmon youve got a horny young man over here dying to see the rest of what I know is a great ass haha

Happy Mothers Day to all the Ladies of Lit.
attachment.php

I hope someone makes it special for you. :)

Outstanding! Love the outdoors pics and the focus on panties to far. Thanks for sharing.

We went to a casual wedding last night.

I thought Id share what I was wearing seeing as I dont get to play dress up too often. :)

Attachments

• lacebra2.jpg
    lacebra2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,717
  • blueblouse.jpg
    blueblouse.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,616
  • miniandlacehose.jpg
    miniandlacehose.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,843
  • bluetankmini.jpg
    bluetankmini.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,714
  • miniandboots.jpg
    miniandboots.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,859
Last edited:
Panties Panties Panties!!!!

I thought Id show you the pretty blue and white lace panties I choose for today, as well as a couple others from my archives.

I hope you enjoy. ;)

Attachments

• bluelacepanties.jpg
    bluelacepanties.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1,565
  • redlacepanties.jpg
    redlacepanties.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,891
  • zebralacepanties.jpg
    zebralacepanties.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3,051
Last edited:
We went to a casual wedding last night.

I thought Id share what I was wearing seeing as I dont get to play dress up too often. :)

I think you need more excuses to dress-up. Like, say, going to a bar mitzvah, or receiving an award. Or it's Tuesday.

just found your thread and ran through the whole thing. your ass and legs are incredibly hot - thanks for sharing.

Happy Mother's Day Stackey !!!
New to Your Thread ... Definately going to Start at the Beginning .. :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Very sexy baby, excited to see more of that ass of yours

We've only just begun ;)

You are magnificent, my dear. I shall be watching your thread with great interest.

Thanks TR, I will try my best to keep it interesting.

just found your thread and ran through the whole thing. your ass and legs are incredibly hot - thanks for sharing.

Thanks! That's what makes all those back squats and dead lifts worth it. :)

My dear you have Great ASSETS ......

;)
thanks for the nice feedback

Happy Mother's Day Stackey !!!
New to Your Thread ... Definately going to Start at the Beginning .. :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Thanks, I appreciate that
Very beautiful!
Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to more.
:rose:
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back