StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each one of your pics astounds me even more! So glad you're sharing that amazing body and talent with us!

Very nice pics! I like that they are so well done and show just enough to keep us on edge. I know I'm on the edge of not being able to stop ;)

I'm not so good at not showing too much.....(see AV, lol)

This pic is from this morning as I was getting dressed. I thought it warranted black & white.

A little view looking up at me from behind. ;)

I'm so glad you have an exhibitionist streak in you! You have a beautiful body my dear!

Each one of your pics astounds me even more! So glad you're sharing that amazing body and talent with us!

Thanks, I will try to keep mixing it up :)

Very nice pics! I like that they are so well done and show just enough to keep us on edge. I know I'm on the edge of not being able to stop ;)

I'm not so good at not showing too much.....(see AV, lol)

Love your Avi. :D I like the art of the tease. Becoming a fun hobby :)

I'm so glad you have an exhibitionist streak in you! You have a beautiful body my dear!

Me too! I'm having so much fun!

japhpavha- um. Sorry, you made my fingers stiff

Lol :D

Love your black lace!! And the thong...great choice for your AV. Beautiful!

Love that you changed your AV! Once of the best pics i've ever had the pleasure of seeing on such a sexy woman!

Nice view! Gives me that feeling of I'm still in bed, you straddling my chest, pinning my arms to my sides, trapping me under the covers, completely helpless, and you are torturing me in your skimpy thong, wiggling your tush in face, just out of reach...

I am back at home. Gone just 36 hours. Tried to keep up from the road using my tablet, but couldn't today. What incredible pics you have posted in the past 2 days.

This is hot. YOU are HOT!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Wowww there is no way you are 40 with a body like that. Im in love with that avatar of yours. Back dimples, great ass, still wears gstrings as casual dress and your 15 years older than me....drools :heart:

This is quite a camera angle! So many curves to follow with ones eyes .... and imagination! :D

Thanks, I'm a photography nut so I'm always trying to do something different.

Wowww there is no way you are 40 with a body like that. Im in love with that avatar of yours. Back dimples, great ass, still wears gstrings as casual dress and your 15 years older than me....drools :heart:

Thanks? :) I think you guys are making my head swell as much as I'm making yours ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back