Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like such terrible punishment. Like Br'er Rabbit being thrown into the briar patch. :rolleyes: :D

Ah, but perhaps she prefers the attentions of a lady -?

No matter - I would never have expected to find a Br'er Rabbit reference here; well played, mwyank!

What a stunning torso to have under your complete control...........mouth watering!!!

tumblr_mghfokrUOv1qhawwqo1_500.png

I'm sure you've thought of a myriad of ways to "control" him ... :devil:

Love his reaction to the stimulation ... his cock seems to be hard-wired to his nipple. ;)

Here's a variation of that.

M-taut 2

I also really like their choice of rope color in this.

mmmmm ... this one scores high on the sadistic bondage scale! :devil: I didn't notice the rope color at first (for some reason), but it is attractive.

Makes me want to yell: "you can stop now, it is dead"

Lol ... but I think she'll think of some way to bring it back to life. :D

Very nice ropework! Love how the ropes come up tightly between her legs. ;)

Last edited:
Last edited:
God, FantasySlut - If being cuffed and then licked like that is punishment, please punish me!!!

tumblr_n5yvgdbRmB1re3bbio1_250.gif

ohhh nice !
:devil: Very!
Excellent photos! I really like the third one ... it's making me "hungry" right now. :D
nom nom nom :D
God, FantasySlut - If being cuffed and then licked like that is punishment, please punish me!!!

http://33.media.tumblr.com/88a9113a0a4b48356a2a7ba01c940f4f/tumblr_n5yvgdbRmB1re3bbio1_250.gif
I know!!!! :D

Very yum on the other sets that have been posted, thanks guys n gals :D

Last edited:

Your wish is my command Dee, just tell me where :devil:

Seems thirst would be slaked not hunger, but hey, who's quibbling, just let me get started!!

Persoanlly, I'm hoping you've been extra naughty, so the length your "punishment" (for which I'm glad to administer) would be proportionate to your bad behavior ... :devil: ;)

Agreed !!! Thinking of ways to be bad if this is my punishment !! :devil::D

That's my fantasy, who calls that punishment, make me cum till I pass out!

I would love to oblige both you ladies (as in the first #33)! :D :D

Tell me: just how bad are you going to be to deserve such punishment? :p

- and I have to do a better job of captioning the links...just too lazy sometimes. :eek:

Last edited:
That's my fantasy, who calls that punishment, make me cum till I pass out!

:) It was stated 'IF' it was a punishment, by another poster. for some it is,some it's not. But what a heck of a way to go about it ! ;)

I've read about the "sub-space" thing also. Dk if I want to even try to go there.At least not yet. If it's possible for me to even do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back