Spotlight on jeninflorida: "stupid" is bad. Your racism is worse...

I see that she's not denying her racism. That's probably the only smart thing she's done in this thread.

Like I said from post one, she kept saying (and still does) that I'm a racist. Now she's been called out, and the proof is iron clad. Mess with the bull and you get the horns, cupcake. *shrug*

Okay clearly you are ignorant also….and simple you lack people skills. You are the racist. There is no need to defend myself. What is your point? The only mistake I made today, was playing with you. In the end, Roy, you are still a racist.

I see that she's not denying her racism. That's probably the only smart thing she's done in this thread.

Like I said from post one, she kept saying (and still does) that I'm a racist. Now she's been called out, and the proof is iron clad. Mess with the bull and you get the horns, cupcake. *shrug*

One good thing about you today, you made my work day fly! Thanks

now, why are you suck a racist pig?

Sounds more like something you'd do.

Ironically let’s see who is the stalker? How many of my post will you spew in?

good day to you. if i was a government worker you would be the best ever! its like taking mental vacation when you post, and when ever i post, there you are :) almost like a little Puppy

Keep on spreading the hate, more people will put you on iggy

good day to you. if i was a government worker you would be the best ever! its like taking mental vacation when you post, and when ever i post, there you are :) almost like a little Puppy

Posts like these make me question whether or not she has some sort of mental disability. If she has a condition, maybe I'm being unfair.

image.php

Nice av, juice!

jeninflorida is following me into random threads and proclaiming I'm a "racist" with no evidence or reference to racist comments that I've supposedly made.

Other people who do this on the GB tend to be deflecting away from focus on their own racism. Turns out, she fits into the same category:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=35077844#post35077844

And this:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=35091674#post35091674

If you're going to throw these accusations at me, prepare for rebuttal. Like I've said before, I don't think the vast majority of people who dislike Obama dislike him because of his race. But it's clearly an issue for jeninflorida - who's shown stupidity on a number of levels other than this one.

Since she's accused me of racism again and again, she's welcome to post examples of it here, if she can find any....

Rory, you are the king of deflection and the biggest racist on here. Not to mention KK is just posting shit to get your manties in a wad.

I love these threads, its like being back in elementary school. "He said this, she said that, he called me names"

I honestly don't care who is racist. I am an equal opportunity hater. I don't give a fuck what your skin color is, I have no problem hating you.

Jen, there is no way he could be a government worker. Even he's too dumb to work for the government. I think McDonald's is more his speed.

Jen, there is no way he could be a government worker. Even he's too dumb to work for the government. I think McDonald's is more his speed.

Why is roryn such a hardcore racist. Every time I log in I see roryn making threads about racism or calling someone a racist.

Or is this just all about thread views?

I love these threads, its like being back in elementary school. "He said this, she said that, he called me names"

I honestly don't care who is racist. I am an equal opportunity hater. I don't give a fuck what your skin color is, I have no problem hating you.

It seems like roryn hates certain skin colors.

Posts like these make me question whether or not she has some sort of mental disability. If she has a condition, maybe I'm being unfair.

This thread is like calling the blind puppy who doesn't know he is at the top of the stairs.

It's mean, but the puppy loves to hear his name.

This thread is like calling the blind puppy who doesn't know he is at the top of the stairs.

It's mean, but the puppy loves to hear his name.

That's a damn good analogy, though I'd like to think of myself as a pet lover. Bummer.

It seems like roryn hates certain skin colors.

It seems like you stalk rory so much, that if he stopped suddenly, your nose would go right up his asshole. If people actually gave a shit about you and the fact that you are sweet on him, then they would post a thread celebrating the fact.

Don't quote me to try and use me in your bullshit games. Own your own shit.

wtf..lol

i just think she's a cutie.. ain't nobody defending nobody. she's a grown woman, i believe she can hold down her own.

jen and lifendeath. A perfect match but can you imagine what their kids would turn out like?

very nice....Lit nuts ganging up on one woman. Bravo!

so racist trolls get a pass because they have a cunt?
facts, please.
don't confuse the poor thing with 'facts'.

possibly the meds or maybe the shite trailer park diet as a kid.

Rory, you are the king of deflection and the biggest racist on here. Not to mention KK is just posting shit to get your manties in a wad.

interesting, one of the racist trolls confusing jen with KK. maybe he knows something?

This is awesome! I love the fact that during your miserable day, you think about me!!!:kiss:

the only racist is Royn, maybe you?

jen and lifendeath. A perfect match but can you imagine what their kids would turn out like?

so racist trolls get a pass because they have a cunt?

don't confuse the poor thing with 'facts'.

possibly the meds or maybe the shite trailer park diet as a kid.

interesting, one of the racist trolls confusing jen with KK. maybe he knows something?

This is awesome! I love the fact that during your miserable day, you think about me!!!:kiss:

the only racist is Royn, maybe you?

I open the thread for the funnies whilst on my lunch break. I suspect you don't really know what racism means and you are just parroting the racist trolls because you are actually incapable of thinking for yourself.

Three exclamation points, emoticons in every post...so clearly, this thread upsets you. A lot.

Why don't you challenge the notion that you're racist, then? The only thing you've been willing to muster up so far are some ridiculous personal attacks that, frankly, just make you look silly - especially this "RoryN is racist" one, `cause my charge comes with proof, as shown in this thread. None of yours do.

Is this the best you can do - be my newest ignorant bigot plaything? We'll see!

I suspect you don't really know what racism means and you are just parroting the racist trolls because you are actually incapable of thinking for yourself.

Bingo.

here is the sad truth....while you keep posting here this weekend we will be enjoying the gulf. will you miss me? :kiss:

:cattail:, there I put two in just for you

and have you looked at your following :) you piss everyone off:eek: I only piss the left wing nuts off...and so:rolleyes:

there was that emoticons for you? hehehe

and coming from the two of you, makes me proud that what I say, makes you post more. keep coming back

Three exclamation points, emoticons in every post...so clearly, this thread upsets you. A lot.

Why don't you challenge the notion that you're racist, then? The only thing you've been willing to muster up so far are some ridiculous personal attacks that, frankly, just make you look silly - especially this "RoryN is racist" one, `cause my charge comes with proof, as shown in this thread. None of yours do.

Is this the best you can do - be my newest ignorant bigot plaything? We'll see!

here is the sad truth....while you keep posting here this weekend

jeninflorida said:
Here is the sad truth. Most of the big heading, racist are black men.

Why are all your "truths" "sad"? Is it because the truth is you have a sad life? Or are you just stuck on that phrase because you have an I.Q. of 92?

Back