Spit or Swallow?

1. Her piss
2. Her pussy juices
3. Her spit
4. Her milk

Four things I've swallowed directly from the source.

My wife's body is a temple of all of my desire and love and passion. Why would I ever spit anything out when I can let it become a part of me. Let HER become a part of me. The idea of spitting out anything that gets into your mouth during love making or fetish play is absolutely crazy to me.

I love that she swallows my cum - because I'm honored to have swallowed all four of the above from her.

It really doesn't matter much to me if she swallows or spits as long as she enjoys getting to the point of making the decision.

Swallow. It shows your willingness to accept them fully and in my experience most men really appreciate that. I admit that I did not come to swallow until later in life but after the first time, I realized is is quite erotic in its own right. Even decided to master deep throat.
We really appreciate

If it makes it in my mouth I always swallow, but I don't mind him making a bit of a mess of me.
Exactly this. And often I'll even scoop it up and eat it, or lick it off things, if it doesn't make it in my mouth. 😁

I also have an observation on spitting. The only time I ever really spit (as opposed to overflow like Christy described above) was a reflex when I got a mouthful of really funky cum. But it would have been better had I swallowed. The thing is, the taste lingers longer from spitting than it does from swallowing, because it's harder to get it all out than it is to just swallow. 🫤

So, for anyone who spits because you don't like the taste, I advise trying to swallow instead (if you haven't tried it before). I think you'll find you get rid of the taste sooner. Plus, and I think the guys will back me up, no one is going to object to you going to rinse your mouth/brush your teeth after you've just swallowed his load. 😉

Last edited:
Somewhere along this journey of mine, I found it was much neater to swallow than pull away or spit. I was probably in my 40's when I discovered this and now I could not imagine not swallowing every drop. I have also come to enjoy cleaning his cock after he has fucked me.

Exactly this. And often I'll even scoop it up and eat it, or lick it off things, if it doesn't make it in my mouth. 😁

I also have an observation on spitting. The only time I ever really spit (as opposed to overflow like Christy described above) was a reflex when I got a mouthful of really funky cum. But it would have been better had I swallowed. The thing is, the taste lingers longer from spitting than it does from swallowing, because it's harder to get it all out than it is to just swallow. 🫤

So, for anyone who spits because you don't like the taste, I advise trying to swallow instead (if you haven't tried it before). I think you'll find you get rid of the taste sooner. Plus, and I think the guys will back me up, no one is going to object to you going to rinse your mouth/brush your teeth after you've just swallowed his load. 😉
If you are going to spit, spit in my mouth! Spit on me works too!

Back