Spit or Swallow?

I love to swallow. And my man's cock swells so much when he cums that it makes it hard not to. Feels like I don't have room to fit anymore.

She eventually swallowed

I had a gf once that would suck me to completion, but told me to tell when I was about to cum so she could pull off. Considering the quality and quantity of blowjobs she was giving me, I thought I could live with that, and so I did for a while. One night, she was sucking away and I told her that I was getting ready to cum. I tried to push away, so I wouldn’t cum in her mouth, but she just sucked harder and faster, until I could not hold back anymore, and I just unloaded in her mouth. She got up, went to the bathroom, spit it out, and cleaned me off with a warm wash cloth. I didn’t dare say anything as I felt I was in trouble, but I had warned her, and she had ignored my warnings. After awhile, I just asked her if she had meant to let me cum in her mouth, and she just grinned, and said “uh huh”, and winked at me. I realized what a treasure I had! A few weeks later, early on a Saturday morning, I was pumping my cock into her pretty little mouth, and I said I was about to cum. I didn’t hesitate cumming in her mouth, but then she just swallowed every drop, and I felt I was in heaven.

I had a gf once that would suck me to completion, but told me to tell when I was about to cum so she could pull off. Considering the quality and quantity of blowjobs she was giving me, I thought I could live with that, and so I did for a while. One night, she was sucking away and I told her that I was getting ready to cum. I tried to push away, so I wouldn’t cum in her mouth, but she just sucked harder and faster, until I could not hold back anymore, and I just unloaded in her mouth. She got up, went to the bathroom, spit it out, and cleaned me off with a warm wash cloth. I didn’t dare say anything as I felt I was in trouble, but I had warned her, and she had ignored my warnings. After awhile, I just asked her if she had meant to let me cum in her mouth, and she just grinned, and said “uh huh”, and winked at me. I realized what a treasure I had! A few weeks later, early on a Saturday morning, I was pumping my cock into her pretty little mouth, and I said I was about to cum. I didn’t hesitate cumming in her mouth, but then she just swallowed every drop, and I felt I was in heaven.

That's pretty much how it evolved with my wife too. Now she swallows like the amazing woman she is.

Nearly all of the women I've been with over the years swallowed. The three or so that didn't wouldn't suck dick at all.

On the other hand, I probably would.

If you spit he will most definitely appreciate all your efforts.

If you swallow he’ll love you as long as you keep doing it….!

Back