SPH Sexting

todd8314

Virgin
Hi all,

So i love Being belittled about my small penis. I’m submissive but dominant at work. I really Want someone to sext with me and make fun and humiliate my small penis. The more honest and serious the better. Just degrade me.

I’m a kinda normal guy lol. Good upbringing and solid person. Just have this kink. My wife refuses to even talk about it but at 53 it’s too late to bother. Tried 1,000 times heartfeltly

So no meeting up or anything like that. Just want someone to sext with about it. Ask questions about my sexuality and make me answer questions of have you ever done.. or tell me what you did and do you like. Etc.

Hope there is a fem Dom out there.

So how small is your little shrimp dick?

What’s it like to jerk off with your thumb and index finger? Real men use their entire hand or both, but you can probably just rub your panties!

So how small is your little shrimp dick?

What’s it like to jerk off with your thumb and index finger? Real men use their entire hand or both, but you can probably just rub your panties!
My little dick Is no more than one inch when I’m not hard and probably no more than 4” when it gets rock hard. I try To use my whole hand to jack off but it’s more like 2 fingers that really all that’s effectively usable. And yes. If i rub My panties that does it too. I cum in my panties sometimes. Honestly most times becuase it’s easier thank using my big hand.

Thank you for calling me out like that.

My little dick Is no more than one inch when I’m not hard and probably no more than 4” when it gets rock hard. I try To use my whole hand to jack off but it’s more like 2 fingers that really all that’s effectively usable. And yes. If i rub My panties that does it too. I cum in my panties sometimes. Honestly most times becuase it’s easier thank using my big hand.

Thank you for calling me out like that.
I’m not sure i can Post a pic of it. Just joined here

No problem clitty boy…but it would probably give me a laugh to see that inadequate excuse for a penis. You would need a zoom lens to get a picture of that useless nub anyway! It’s a good thing you wear panties, just unfortunate you can’t even fill them out. Fucking pathetic!

Back