Southern Bisexual/Bicurious Men AND Women

Okay all you Southerners,
Roll call time. Tell us where you are and what you’re interested in-online or in person.

Atlanta bisexual female here. Love mutual masturbation and would particularly enjoy getting together with bicurious/bisexual men. Real-time only, life’s too short for incessant online chatting. Feel free to PM me if interested.

Atlanta bisexual male here. All work and no play has made me a dull boy...but I'd love to find a kindred soul to experiment with; so many deviant fantasies and so little time to try them all out.

:rolleyes:

Bi male here OTP east.
I relate to the all work and no play, it would be wonderful to have more time to play

No other women or men in Nashville? Come on Nashvegas, I know you're out there! :D

Atlanta area MWM, curious and into most all things sexual, MMF threesomes really turn me on

Atlanta MWM here...it's been a while, but since I have been with a few men before, and fantasize about doing it again, I guess I could be considered bi. I am very oral and very interested in what you have in mind GeorgiaSub.

Nashville married and both Bi

Nashville Tn, both my wife and myself are bi. It's the best of both worlds lol!! If anyone is in the area let us know!

30/m @24/f in columbia sc. we would love a meet and greet with a couple who feels up to sharing some quality time with with us.

29 bi married CD here in the Raleigh NC area. Love to dress up and chat or cam, maybe meet for some fun if we connect.

Dee

Okay all you Southerners,
Roll call time. Tell us where you are and what you’re interested in-online or in person.

Atlanta bisexual female here. Love mutual masturbation and would particularly enjoy getting together with bicurious/bisexual men. Real-time only, life’s too short for incessant online chatting. Feel free to PM me if interested.
Ex-southern, bi-curious MWM living in NYC. Mutual masterbation and playing with Georgia Sub and her friends sounds like fun!

Straight male in the cold north land wishing he was down south where ice only lasts a day or less.

Head4both from Atlanta/Acworth area. Have never meet anyone from Lit but would like to. My main fantasy is two fold. First, giving head to another man while a woman watches. Second, helping to please a couple as they have sex. I have had a few threesomes with two couples but only one involved my sucking the guy with the female.
Any other bi couples in Ga open to this type of fun get in touch!

Back