36 year old woman seeking other women

Hello, I’m a 36 year old female interested in exploring my sexuality with other women online, or in person if local. I have experience with women.

My main kink is I love mutual masturbation over Skype. I’m open to all body types and ages (adults only!)

Absolutely no men. Hope to hear from you xo

Hello, I’m a 36 year old female interested in exploring my sexuality with other women online, or in person if local. I have experience with women.

My main kink is I love mutual masturbation over Skype. I’m open to all body types and ages (adults only!)

I’m interested. I’m 33 married to a man, but wanting to fulfill my fantasies and explore my attraction to women

Omg you sound like my dream situation

Hi I'm Holly. Would love to chat

Back