South Carolina

The newer Rams are nice, but I still love my Chevy.

How's everyone doing today?

Gotta love any dealership called the Big-O

I drive the Dodge club cab Dooly....or how the heck ever ya spell it. Can't park the durn thing but it drives well. Plenty of room for......well.....whatever :)

Gotta love any dealership called the Big-O

I drive the Dodge club cab Dooly....or how the heck ever ya spell it. Can't park the durn thing but it drives well. Plenty of room for......well.....whatever :)

Gotta love a dually.

Sunny and muggy at present. We had a brief reprieve from the summer temps. Yesterday they returned with a vengeance. Typical Carolina summer.

Sunny and muggy at present. We had a brief reprieve from the summer temps. Yesterday they returned with a vengeance. Typical Carolina summer.

Thanks! You seem so nice :) My dream is to live there a few months out of the year every year...

Work going well?

Thanks! You seem so nice :) My dream is to live there a few months out of the year every year...

Work going well?

Thank you !

I try and treat others with kindness and respect. Part of true southern hospitality :)

We have great weather predicted for today. Perfect day for the pool. Now where is my cabana boy ( taps her foot impatiently )..:D

Thank you !

I try and treat others with kindness and respect. Part of true southern hospitality :)

We have great weather predicted for today. Perfect day for the pool. Now where is my cabana boy ( taps her foot impatiently )..:D

Would you settle for a cabana geezer? :)

Not a boring one, mind you....

Would you settle for a cabana geezer? :)

Not a boring one, mind you....

( looks at the title of the thread ) :)

Oh look, an out if state"er. I think I will have my way with him. Teach him to come busting up into South Carolina territory . :D

But first.....where is my baby oil :kiss:

( looks at the title of the thread ) :)

Oh look, an out if state"er. I think I will have my way with him. Teach him to come busting up into South Carolina territory . :D

But first.....where is my baby oil :kiss:

Currently residing in the NC low country...A stones throw from the SC border. Perhaps a few throws... :)

I'm getting that baby oil warmed....you wouldn't want a cold splash on your front side now would you? No telling what might happen if that were the case..... :)

Care for a fruity drink? You might be here awhile....need to get that oil in every pore....no dry skin when I'm on duty.....

:kiss:

Currently residing in the NC low country...A stones throw from the SC border. Perhaps a few throws... :)

I'm getting that baby oil warmed....you wouldn't want a cold splash on your front side now would you? No telling what might happen if that were the case..... :)

Care for a fruity drink? You might be here awhile....need to get that oil in every pore....no dry skin when I'm on duty.....

:kiss:

In my neck of the woods friction warms baby oil.

Jus sayin :devil:

PS....I'm thirsty alright :kiss:

Back