South Carolina

Seemore I know the area well. Going to be a cold one tonight. Good here, just getting home from work.

Family Friendly Cookout

Date & Time: Sunday, June 01, 2014 ·12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
204 Fowler Cir, Mauldin, SC 29607
Cost: Cash to bid on faces, and a covered dish you wish to bring.
Dress code: This is a family event and that means no kink wear allowed

Description: Have you ever wanted to get a little payback on a dominant? Here's your chance, just gain the winning bid and you can have their face for a canvas. And the money will go to a great use for future events.

Join the SCLOCK Dom SIG for a family-friendly hamburger cookout on June 1st with a face painting auction to benefit SCLOCK. Hamburgers, hotdogs, tea, and chips will be provided.This will be a family friendly event so bring the family. We will provide the burgers, hot dogs, water and tea. We just ask that folks bring side dishes and any other items they want. It will be a RSVP event and the cutoff time to RSVP will be May 30th. As we will need a accurate count to purchase the needed food and beverages.

Lunch is free and begins at noon, however bring cash for desserts and event. Side-dishes to share are greatly appreciated but by no means required!

There will be a live auction for the opportunity to paint upstate-area dominants' faces, with bids starting at $5. A prize will be awarded for best face-painting. We will have several different desserts available for purchase. All proceeds to benefit SCLOCK.

If want to attend shoot me a private message, As stated this benefits the SCLOCK(upstate sc group), so if in the upstate of SC or Western NC come on out.

Surely there has to be more people from SC hanging around Lit. Maybe someone could step up and offer free puppies to post.

Surely there has to be more people from SC hanging around Lit. Maybe someone could step up and offer free puppies to post.

Offering free sex, instead of free puppies, would probably get more people from SC to post.

I'm not from, nor do I live in, SC but I travel there often and always enjoy my time and the people I meet!

I'm just over the border in Augusta, but I come into Columbia all the time. Thought I'd post a hello! :)

Figure it's about time to bring this thread back from the dead.

Mrs. Fox and I have been toying with the idea of meeting/playing with someone again so if you're interested, drop us a line!

Last edited:
My wife and I are in the process of relocating to MBch. We're middle aged, long time nudists who have dabbled in having hot and crazy fun with friends, and we're interested in meeting others in this area of a like mind and lifestyle. Let me know through this thread if anyone is interested in getting together for some fun.

Back