Sounding

Sounding can be very intense. I have cum many times just from sounding. Just be safe, sterilizing and lube. If one don't get you the other will.

For me, the ultimate in BDSM punishments is just the threat of my dominant doing something like that to me- it's enough to make my cock shrivel up clear back up into my ball sack. Or at least, keep me in line.

While visiting a friend in Vegas a year ago, he sounded Gail, my wife. And I, we both loved the hell out of it. I think Gail enjoyed it more, of course any time someone is playing with her she's happy lol

Lately something I've found rather arousing to consider doing to my sub, and what a great wealth of information to help get me started on the safety aspects, thank you. Do any of you have experience with the cages with urethral rods built in?

I do have experience with cages with urethral tubes. I think they are great. They are more maintenance but I can pee standing up (yea) and no more Drippage. I also think they are more comfortable. Again they are more maintenance.

Anyone have advise on the type of lube? Is there a big difference between gel lubes and liquid lube? Also, does anti-bacterial lube have any advantages and/or disadvantages?

Anyone have advise on the type of lube? Is there a big difference between gel lubes and liquid lube? Also, does anti-bacterial lube have any advantages and/or disadvantages?

Ive only used medical lube which is very thin lube that needs to be reapplied often.

Besides reapplying often, how did you like the medical lube?

It all depends on what we are using it for. It’s not really good for sex, and you have to reapply for sounding. But this is the lube they use with catheters, sterile and bacterialstatic. I have a cage with a urethral tube and it works great for that. I’d say it works good for something that doesn’t need to stay lubricated.

View attachment 2186093

Last edited:
Go back and read Post Number 13 in its entirety. It discusses Lubes and many other things.

I have enjoyed sounding play, many times over many years. It is good fun, better when someone else is doing the insertion.... always gets me off. Tried some E Stim uretheral fun, ...gets my pre cum flowing steady...
All good, just use common sense.

Not really sounding but I am trying ginger root for the first time right now. Just a 1.5” plug inserted while I am wearing my cock cage. I want to experience the stimulation but without any hope of me having direct access to my cock. Starting to burn a little

Go back and read Post Number 13 in its entirety. It discusses Lubes and many other things.
Thanks. I've read that post and it doesn't go into lubes in great detail. I'm asking for comparison of the types and advantages/disadvantages of types. Having no experience with lubes, I'm curious and doing my due diligence.

If I may - that is not sounding play, a sound is a specific medical tool. I would call what you are talking about "insertion play" or "CBT".

you rang?

Here is my point of view about sounds - I know it is long, and others have different take - nonetheless it is edge play and can be dangerous if care is not taken...

I have been asked several questions about sounds play. I decided to post this in hopes it can be a good starting place for interested people to do research before starting with insertion play. No doubt there are other opinions and experiences. Please, add to the discussion. I offer this and say “Your Mileage May Vary” and “Play Safe”

At the direction of Kaye Buckley in San Francisco, I created this from several sources and my own experience. It was used for her class at QSM: “Pushing Limits with Creative Phallic Play”

URETHRA INSERTION PLAY
By the way, Shankara...Excellent!! Much info here and I'm VERY thankful for that, as well as for the experience info, too. Know that it did not go unnoticed.

My lifelong fantasy involves a nurse who likes to push needles. Sounds would be a bonus.

So. Sounding.

I've seen it done, but I've never done it before. Yet.

My boy has just acquired a sounding kit.

Any tips on sounding--techniques, safety, things to keep in mind, stories of your experiences, how it feels, etc.? :)
I was ordered to sound with a urethral tube and it was one of the most submissive things I’ve ever done. The feeling of submission was intense. My obedience level increased too as I slowly worked it in. Then sliding it in and out was actually pleasurable and led to a huge O once I was told it was time ☺️

What does it feel like?....want's the turn-on?
I expected pain but it was just a little discomfort. The physical pleasure came from relaxing and moving it in and out as I was told and allowed to have a huge orgasm when I asked permission
So there were several pleasures but being an obedient submissive was the overarching pleasure

I expected pain but it was just a little discomfort. The physical pleasure came from relaxing and moving it in and out as I was told and allowed to have a huge orgasm when I asked permission
So there were several pleasures but being an obedient submissive was the overarching pleasure
I get it....sounds intense (pun intended)! I'm very submissive by nature, so I can totally appreciate the rewards of being obedient.

Back