Sounding

Not really sounding but I am trying ginger root for the first time right now. Just a 1.5” plug inserted while I am wearing my cock cage. I want to experience the stimulation but without any hope of me having direct access to my cock. Starting to burn a little

For those who like a bit of ginger mixed with their sounding, I wrote a story (based on an experience from years ago) which combines sounding and a very special ginger cream. The Pleasure Giver Chronicles Ch. 05

I'm ALWAYS a big proponent of using shaved ginger for male sounding. Just slip a sliver in, give it about.... oh.... 3 seconds, and watch the reaction. Only thing you have to watch for is that you don't break any off inside the urethra. Even if you do though, as long is it doesn't go too deep the first piss should dislodge it.
Sounds both painful and hot

So. Sounding.

I've seen it done, but I've never done it before. Yet.

My boy has just acquired a sounding kit.

Any tips on sounding--techniques, safety, things to keep in mind, stories of your experiences, how it feels, etc.? :)
I have always, always wanted to try Sounding!!

So. Sounding.

I've seen it done, but I've never done it before. Yet.

My boy has just acquired a sounding kit.

Any tips on sounding--techniques, safety, things to keep in mind, stories of your experiences, how it feels, etc.? :)
lube!!!!

i had a set of flexible silicone sounds in varying sizes.
i was well lubed, limp, and dripping
i was amazed at how easy it was to slide in, how far it went, and how big it could go.

my first session, i worked myself right up to the thickest one, took it twelve inches deep and loved every second.

i've never tried a rigid one,

best advice i can offer is, go slow and omg use lube!!

have fun!!

lube!!!!

i had a set of flexible silicone sounds in varying sizes.
i was well lubed, limp, and dripping
i was amazed at how easy it was to slide in, how far it went, and how big it could go.

my first session, i worked myself right up to the thickest one, took it twelve inches deep and loved every second.

i've never tried a rigid one,

best advice i can offer is, go slow and omg use lube!!

have fun!!
And silicone be sterilized?

We used a baby syringe to start some lube. I also found that starting small with a beaded flexible stainless steel sound really keeps the possibility of injury down. Pull it out when cumming for sure. You may need to use lube a few times to get it all the way to the prostate. It's way more fun than I thought it might be. ..especially as part of medical role plays.

i have the ss set and from 4 mm to 18 mm. i enjoy the 9-10mm sound that is 9mm at one end to the middle and 10 mm to the middle on the other end. i do the 11 mm end of the other one and have got the 12 mm in also all the way. just alway clean with alcohol when thru and before use again. also go slow slow slow. you get so you take it all in and will find what i call the front door to your prostrate. remember lube, slow lube slow. now use more lub and slow down.

Ok, I need some help. I'm new to the sounding game but I've tried to get a long (like 9inch +) beaded stainless rods in 5mm and 7mm. I can't seem to find those sizes....anywhere!! Anyone know where those particular sizes can be purchased?

It's weird; but that is the one and only fetish which truely makes me totally squeamish, for whatever reason.
And granted, I probably enjoy other things (Watersports for example) that people would say that exact same thing about. I don't mind having my "Other" holes plugged, but sticking something in my peehole- just the thought of it makes me curl up into a ball of cringe. And please make no mistake; I do not mean to sound judgemental or kink-shaming here, more power to all those who do enjoy it. It's just not my thing.

I'm ALWAYS a big proponent of using shaved ginger for male sounding. Just slip a sliver in, give it about.... oh.... 3 seconds, and watch the reaction. Only thing you have to watch for is that you don't break any off inside the urethra. Even if you do though, as long is it doesn't go too deep the first piss should dislodge it.
I think I will try that right now

I was curious... so a few years back I picked up a sounding rod from my regular online sex shop.

PP93_500x.jpg

It was a 'beaded' straight stainless steal rod, about 15cm long, similar to this pic. I had read about using single lube packets, but ended up just using my normal lube. Inserting was fairly simple, just going very slow. I think it took a couple tries to get it fully inserted... and would move it in and out just a lil - certainly not "fucking" myself with it! Doing so would trigger some little pleasant spams for want of a better word, akin to ejaculation perhaps.

I never actually reached any kind of actual orgasm from doing this, and whilst I was careful, typically the next day I would experience a little discomfort down there, though never any bleeding/etc.

My cock has a slight bend, so I thought maybe I needed a sound with a bend. I saw that there are stainless steel ones that each bead is a link that can bend... However I then read that they can't be cleaned very well. So, I decided I would try a silicone sound. Picked up 2 silicone ones - a straight one that flared bigger at the end, and a beaded one.

Both are much more uncomfortable to use during and after, so I don't use them.

Playing with the steel sound is maybe a once or twice a year thing...

the long (8 in) ss sounds if you can insert one all in you'll find it's the front door to the prostrate. add a vibe to the end and hold on...you'll love it.

I think I will try that right now
I have tried this on myself after trying figging my anus (extremely arousing but man it stings). It’s just like you’d expect in the urethra as well. And that sting lasts for several minutes after the ginger is removed.

Back