Sort of Human (CLOSED)

Damian watched as she froze, there was no 'fear' of cumming inside her when he was inside her arse, and even as she pulled him in close he panted and groaned softly as he allowed her to, though even as she said that he nodded. " Not... unless you want to do it again." He teased, but he added. " Though I don't think I could get hard again." He mused almost apologetically.

As she rolled over and slid off of him, he smirked as she had such a smile on her face, and as she slinked off, he watched her arse swaying side to side as he saw some of his cum dribble from the well fucked hole, which was erotically amazing to him. Even as she asked that though he nodded. " That would be best, otherwise we'd probably end up fucking again and if your clan finds us like that it wouldn't be good." He remarked honestly.

Even as she grabbed a clean towel he took it and wiped himself off, though as she said that he nodded. " I was expecting to kill you at the onset of this weekend... now, i'm sorry that I can't bring you out of this life." he remarked honestly, though smirked grimly. " Sucks the way life works sometimes doesn't it?" He mused, though giving a slight shrug he left it at that.

He got up and taking the towel wiped himself down before he pulled her to the bed not to fuck some more, but just to lay and sleep. Within moments he was out, the fatigue of the last two days catching up to him.

It took her a little longer to drift off into slumber. Her nerves and thoughts were working overtime as she thought about the past two days. Terra slowly stroke her fingers stroked his chest and then his hair. "Sleep well... you're gonna need it" she whispered as she gave him a kiss on the forehead. Then she curled up close to him and drifted off, dreaming of the day to come.

```````````````````````````
Meanwhile back at the wolf camp Kyra was enjoying the pleasure of being Demetri's honored captive. They she had been treated and waited on was nearly royal but also didn't hesitate to let her know that she was still a captive and any sudden moves to escape or warn anyone of their presence would be met with swift and unpleasant action. In the back of her mind though, there was still Damien and the scent of blood that she had heard they found.

Her heart sank deep in her chest as she prayed for him to still be alive. Part of her though didn't want him rushing in to save her either. Kyra was more than willing to enjoy some more of the alpha's cock wrenching pleasure from her body.

She got dressed and slowly leaned up against the fabric wall of the tent hoping to hear any news of what was going on or about to happen. So far she had managed to hear the one know as Marius speaking to the other members of the clan about his daughter's well being.

"If he has layed one hand on my child he will be killed! Do you understand me! I have been grooming her and keeping her pure all these years for this moment. Terra was to be bred by one and one male only, not by some weakling!" The seasoned man shouted. Demetri handled one aspect of the search for Terra as her father handled the other.

It would be in the next few minutes that her fathers worst fears would be answered. A pack of wolves emerged from the woods and it's leader a silver haired canine approached him. Marius had used to animals to scout the forest instead of those who could comfortably shift between animal form and human form.

The last party didn't do well at watching the forest and searching in their human forms. Damien had all but demolished them but the lesser ranked wolves were great those tasks the others failed at.

"Wait? What? You saw what in that shithole of a cottage?" Marius asked under his breath not wanting to let on to what the animal had just revealed to him. Marius tried hard to hide his emotions of anger as the animal told him of Terra's sexual events with the human.

At least now though he knew where she was and could end all of this. Marius told the animal and his pack to keep this information to themselves until he could formulate a proper plan to deal with this situation. The last thing he wanted Demetri to find out would be that his intended was corrupted.

He sent them back into the woods and the shadows of the oncoming sunset to keep a watchful eye on Damien and Terra. Then went to look for his future son in law.

Oh Damian had been out and active for over thirty six hours by that point... so his body shut down and made him rest. He could have gone further if he had to, but well, there wasn't an imminent threat that he was facing, so he 'shut down'. He sighed as she touched him, but as she kissed his forehead he did have a soft smile on his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demetri was certainly 'breaking in' the new slut, and he rather enjoyed how Kyra responded. He had taken her in every conceivable way, breaking into her ass just as Damian had done to Terra, though Demetri hadn't been as 'kind' about it, there was a roughness which was certainly befitting of himself.

Yet when the news of the blood being found had come, Demetri had kept her to the tent and made it clear if she tried to escape she would be thrown into the public cage and left to be used by any clan member that felt like it, which with her beauty, well there were many veying to have a 'shot' at her. She had been 'good' about it though and thus far hadn't tried anything.

He was with the other clan members and was co-ordinating with the wolf pack, but they had kept Marius's secret and let the other clan members know nothing, so Demetri was preparing to head out himself. " If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself." He grumbled as he was on the far side of the camp. He had Tristan, Lloyd, and Jasper with him... Jasper had been the one to find the blood, so they would head to that spot and continue from there.

The night was falling which worked just fine for Demetri. The weakling human would have no more victories. Demetri would see to that himself!

Marius watched as the alpha organized his party for the night. It wouldn't be long before is superior nose had led him to the cabin or love nest that his daughter had been sharing with Damien. Marius slowly stepped backward into the shadows giving a low whistle signaling a wolf pack member to come forward.

"I want you to go to the cabin before Demetri can find it. You must find a way to warn Terra of what is to come her way this night!" Marius spoke softly, stroking the mane of the wolf before him.

"No go and be safe my friend" and with those words the wolf slinked off into the darkness on a race to find the run down cabin before the clan did. Now though, it was up to Terra's father to hold the rest of the pack party off. This would give his messenger time to warn Terra.

"Demetri!" Marius called pulling the strong figure to the side for a private chat. "How goes it with the one called Kyra? Has she said anything of help to us at all?" He asked seeing the look of sarcasm on Demetri's face as an answer.

Meanwhile the wolf had made it to the cabin where the lovers had been sleeping with barely any time to spare. The canine began to howl and growl lowly trying to get their attention but with no luck. Then he resorted to a bolder tactic and began scratching at the door to the cabin.

Terra was the first one to wake suddenly and surprised. She shook Damien to wake him as she through on his ripped shirt and prepared to answer the door. Terra looked through the peephole and didn't see anyone but she could definitely sense there was a wolf near by. Then another scratch at the door caused her to jump and cautiously she opened the door.

She was happy to see that it had only been a lone wolf but as they continued to chat the news got bleaker and bleaker. Terra saw Damien stepping out of the bedroom and turned with a panicked look on her face. "They'll be here at any moment! It's only a matter of time before your blood trail leads them here!" she yelled freaking out. Her reaction more human woman then bad ass wolf chick when she ran for his arms.

Demetri had been focusing on the tasks... he was giving out last minute directions. " Keep your eyes open, don't assume the human's just going to scream and run, he's killed five of our pack members.."

"How goes it with the one called Kyra? Has she said anything of help to us at all?"

Demetri was growing tired of the more seasoned older wolf rattling of words. He had no idea that the man had already sent a warning to the human. Had he known that he would have been furious and probably attacked the man, which wouldn't have worked out well. " Well we took her when they were separated. They were new to the area, so she doesn't know it at all, and other than being a good little bitch on my cock she hasn't been saying much else." He remarked honestly, though it WOULD delay their leaving for a few moments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damian was straight out, passed out and asleep as the wolf came... and even the scratching didn't wake at first. Terra's leaving began to rouse him but he grumbled and rolled. Even as he began to wake though he started at the fact that there was a freaking wolf in the cabin. She seemed completely at ease with it, so he relaxed slightly.

The panicked look didn't help things though, and swinging his legs over the side he had just stood when she yelled and freaked out, though he caught her in his arms he looked to her. " Easy, easy... we just need to get to your potential mate first right? Who do I need to surrender you to in order to get Kyra back?" He seemed awfully calm about this, but then again he had just woken up and he didn't really have time to freak out.

He gave her a squeeze though and kept an eye on the wolf, not trusting it but he collected his spare shirt from his pack and handing it to her he also secured his knife to his belt as he looked to her. " All right let's go." He remarked with a grim determination on his face. There wasn't time to freak out... they had to get her 'home'!

Kyra easily noticed how quiet the camp had become with Demetri out on the hunt. The sudden silence had made her nervous of what was to happen. "Come on Damien you can make it!" Kyra sighed balling her fists up lightly and pacing the tent floor.

Without warning Marius barged in, grabbing her and dragging her out in the woods. "You're going to help me get my daughter back! Understand?!"

Kyra shook her head yes, her voice was frozen out of fear as he led through the woods following the scent of the pack. It would only be an hour before they caught up with Terra and Damien who had been heading towards them in the first place.

Terra stepped in front of Damien as soon as she heard the sound of footsteps a head. She turned her nose up sniffing the air before her and Damien would proceed. Then she heard her father's voice and stepped ahead. "I don't exactly know whats going on here so just hold a minute" Terra spoke softly to Damien who looked prepared for anything.

"Father?" Terra said stepping forward into his view. "What in the hell?" She whispered firmly as she saw Kyra step out of the shadows and into view.

"Holy smokes!" Terra gasped before whistling for Damien "You're never going to believe this!"

Kyra looked Terra up and down noticing that the woman was half naked except for HER boyfriends shirt. She puffed a bit getting ready to ask some questions of her own when she saw Damien step out. Terra saw the look in Kyra's eyes and as a woman it obvious that she had a clue something had happened.

Damian and Terra had rushed out of the hut, knowing by then that they weren't safe they had tracked the edge of the lake in the opposite direction of the pack's location. After all going around the fight was much better than rushing back into it. Even as Damian froze with her and as she said that he nodded, and moving behind the tree he had his knife drawn, ready to spill more blood if necessary.

Even as Terra gasped that Damian listened for the whistle but as he came out he had a new shirt on and his pants of course. He looked like he had only gotten about two hours of sleep in the entire weekend, which was quite accurate, and even as Kyra seemed to be puffing out to ask some questions he held up his hand.

" When she shifted she had no clothes, I gave her my shirt after making sure she wasn't going to snap my neck when I wasn't looking." It was the truth after all, but he warily held his distance to the male whom was Terra's father. " Mind explaining what the hell's going on?" He asked, un-sure about what was going on, but curious enough to stick around to find out!

"Good save!" Terra thought to herself as she heard him explain that to Kyra but as she walked closer so that she could speak without her voice traveling she caught a whiff of a familiar smell. Terra rolled her eyes out of disgust not really knowing why since she hadn't really cared anyway and said "So... Demetri huh?".

Kyra was more than a little nervous when Terra had brought up that name. "Why would you even bring that up" the fiery redhead spat out with a sassy tone.

Terra growled looking at her, her eyes shifting from brown to reflective purple. "To whom do you think you're speaking too? I'm not the one to be trifled with little human" she grumbled her canine teeth sharpening. It took Marius holding her back before her alpha female instincts took over and Kyra turned into mush.

As soon as she calmed down she introduced Damien to her father and then her father broke down the details of what was going on. "We have to make switch quickly before anyone is the wiser" Marius stressed. At least now that he had Terra he could easily explain Kyra's absence to the clan. Just then as they were each preparing their much needed exit the was a rumbling in the woods. No doubt that it came from the pack getting closer to the group.

"Just let me do the talking" Terra spoke as she knew full well that it was Demetri approaching.

Damian wasn't an idiot, and it WAS the truth. He didn't need to elaborate on the fact that he had also pretty much turned Terra into his personal sex toy for the last two days, or that they had shared a primal connection. The grim truth of the matter was that it wouldn't make a difference.

Even as Kyra said that Damian rolled his eyes. " We don't need to aggravate them... from what it looks like, they both just want things to go back the way they were before all this happened." He grumbled, though even as he said that he knew it wasn't quite true, Terra didn't want to go back, but she needed to, for her pack's sake.

Even as they were about to get out of there Demetri Jasper and Tristan skidded into the clearing, Though Demetri was the first one to appear. Seeing all of them there he smirked grimly. " Marius, what the fuck..." He growled seeing Kyra there. " Why did you bring the human?" His eyes shifted to the human male though and his claws lengthened.

" No matter, I will end this right now." He snarled, his fangs sharpening as he clearly was pissed off. He noticed Terra was wearing the humans shirt and didn't say anything right then about that. It had been a long weekend, and he would have his bitch Kyra AND Terra servicing him soon enough, of that the male alpha was sure about!

Terra saw the crazed look and both men's eyes and quickly slid between the two. "No one is settling anything here!" she growled looking to both Demetri and then Damien. Kyra herself was more than happy to hear Demetri wanted her since she was somewhat pissed with Damien for trying to hide the fact he's slept with Terra. She didn't by that story in the least bit. Damien had been her lover for along time, so long that she could tell when he was skirting around the truth. His reaction to the alpha male's appearance and look of triumph for having taken Terra was all over his face.

"Now boy's listen we can settle this without bloodshed" Terra spoke keeping a watchful eye on Jasper and Tristan. Her claws now being drawn as well.

"We are giving the human back to him!" she growled.

"Oh the bitch gets returned before I've even had a shot at her?" Jasper playfully grunted trying to get Damien riled up.

"The last thing we need is for these two to go missing here and their disappearance bringing more outsiders to our little community. Right father?!" Terra yelled looking over her shoulder for quick second and at him.

"Just let them go and live their....and live pitiful little lives Demetri" she argued her voice nearly heartbroken when she looked to Damien and expressed those words. If she hadn't fallen in love with him and wanted him to be happy she would left Kyra with clan and escaped with him herself. But she knew Damien wouldn't leave without the woman he loved and that wasn't her.

"By the smell of the Kyra chick you've gotten what you've wanted Demetri." she raised her hand to keep Damien away as she spoke "Now he will have to live with the competition of you between her legs and the lasting impression you gave her. God knows that I can smell just how well you satisfied her!" she roared.

Who knew how long it would take for him to discover just how well Damien had satisfied Terra and that the alpha would most likely never compare!

Kyra had spent the entire weekend happily screaming and cumming her cunt out while Damian had spent most of it hiding and running and killing just for the chance that he might be able to save her. It was funny sometimes how slanted the tables were at him. Seeing her look though he was half tempted to yes, brag that he had not only fucked Terra, but fucked her into a submissive state that she wanted and loved him... but he knew to say that would mean only death.

He only kept his knife in a defensive position. He was well aware that if things did go to shit that well, he was screwed, but he would be damned if he went down without a fight. As the one called Jasper said that Damian rolled his eyes ever so slightly. " Fuck you." He grumbled, and even as she argued with Demetri the alpha growled darkly.

" He's killed five of our clan. Do you really think i'm about to let him walk out of here?" He snarled, and to Marius Demetri growled. " We can move, we've done it before. Surely you can't be serious about just letting the weakling humans go." He growled, though if Marius sided with Terra, Demetri would back down. He sniffed at Terra and growled lowly... a primal, angry sound.

" He's touched you... fuck this shit!" He snarled as he raised his claws, he wasn't letting the human get away, not after touching his betrothed. He had been waiting literally years for her, and she went and laid with a human? fuck that shit!

After hearing the alpha plead his case on why the human should die, Marius agreed fully and even tossed Kyra to ground as first offering. Kyra had suddenly lost a bit of the jealously she felt for Terra and the hatred for both her and Damien for cheating, Now the redheaded vixen just wanted to be saved by him when the possibility of death was becoming more than a possibility.

The truth Terra dreaded had now also come to light when Demetri picked up Damien's scent all over her body. "Yes it's true! At first it wasn't wanted" Terra spoke looking to the man who had deflowered her purity. "But now... I mean later it turned into something much more."

That did nothing calm the alpha anger, it was as if he wasn't hearing her at all and he raised his claws to attack Terra pushed her lover out of the way intercepting only a small portion of the attack with her shoulder. Terra howled violently feeling the sharp burning pains of Demetri's strike and nearly shifted herself in response to it.

Kyra looked at her well what use to be her boyfriend with a curious look. "So it was you who made the first move? And, while I had been kidnapped no less?" She asked her anger returning to replace the fear. Jasper and Tristan gawked at the scene as if they had been watching a soap opera but they were also prepared should anyone attack.

"Do you love her now?" Kyra asked Damien firmly. "Oh cut the faked act Kyra. I know you enjoyed your time with MY future husband!" Terra cut in causing Jasper and Tristan to laugh.

"That she did!" Jasper interjected roaring with laughter at the two women. "Many, many times from what heard. She wasn't the most quiet lay!" Tristan added as Jasper started to mock her with his impressions of Kyra's screaming and moaning.

Demetri pulled his claws back when he caught Terra's shoulder, but he snarled. " You fucking traitor, protecting that worthless piece of shit!" He was clearly pissed off, and even as he heard her words, it certainly wouldn't have caused him to calm down, but even as Kyra tried to turn the tables on Damian he looked to the redhead.

" Oh fuck you, I go for two tours of duty, I protect you and your precious way of life and when I get back you go and turn into the werewolf's fucking bitch?" He snapped as he barked at her, but he waved his hand to Jasper and Tristan. " It certainly sounds like you were SO hard done by by your captivity, I mean, here I am bloodied and fucking almost certainly going to die and you're making me the bad guy, makes sense."

Even as Kyra asked him if he loved Terra he frowned. " All this weekend I have only fought to get you back. How dare you ask me that question." He snarled, though he looked to Terra. " I admit there's certainly a connection between us, but I came back for you didn't I? I was coming to save you. Though from the looks of it you don't even really want to be saved." He snapped, his own anger there as the two younger wolves mimicked how Kyra had sounded during the weekend!

Kyra looked over to the two joking pups and fired back with "Shut the hell up! You're not helping". There was really nothing that could be done to help. The damage was done. "So your cock buried deep inside her pussy was how you were searching for me Damien?" Kyra asked furious but embarrassed all the same thanks to the younger werewolves little play. "Well news flash! I wasn't hiding up her slutty little cunt lover boy!"

That's when Terra had enough of Kyra's belly aching and complaining. "You don't deserve him. He was prepared to die for you and you willing slept with another man to save your own hide! That's slutty!" she snarled rubbing her shoulder feeling it heal slowly but still healing all the same.

"And you... Mr. Big, Bad, Wolf! You only wanted me for my virginity!" Terra snapped at Demetri kicking a small pile of dirt as she paced. Then shushing her father when he had began to ramble something that she had no interest in hearing. "You didn't love me! You loved my rarity and place of stature with the clan. Well now you're alpha!" Terra grabbed Kyra tossing her to wolf. "Take your little bitch now! I'm done with the lot of you!"

She began to walk off into the woods cursing the day her mother left her in the woods and on her own. Terra had even been done with Damien at that point. His frown at Kyra's question of love had dampened her mood. "Oh alright! He's so lucky I'm not a total bitch" Terra grunted to herself as the love she did feel for him caused her to go back.

Damian rolled his eyes at Kyra's little belly aching, because well that was what it was. Even as Terra was the one to stick up for him he sighed slightly. In the end Terra had stormed off, and it was clear that Kyra had no real intention of even wanting to go back with Damian. " Just, take her with you and treat her well." He was too soft hearted for his own good.

Demetri heard Terra's words and since that WAS the truth of it, it was clear she wasn't going to be going back with him, he frowned deeply but retracted his claws as he caught Kyra. " well then..." He mused as he wrapped an arm around her. " Since he's clearly done with you, i'll take you." He purred slightly... though he added. " Don't go thinking that you're going to get off easy just because you're with me either." He mused, though he smirked. " You like it rough anyway." He said that loudly enough for Damian to hear, just to spite him.

Damian ground his teeth slightly but being surrounded by four werewolves he wasn't about to test his luck any further. " Fuck you Kyra." He growled before he turned and stalked off into the forest. Three days, one ruined relationship, and Terra was gone he began to head back to the main camp. His keys for the car were there, he'd pack up, and get the fuck out of there, never to return again!

Terra had raced back to get to Damien and by the time she had gotten there everyone had gone. She'd hoped that he wasn't prey to four monsters from hell but she didn't smell any carnage or any signs of a struggle or fight. She knew that the man wasn't going to go down without one so where the hell was he?

She shifted so that her heightened senses would be even more so. Terra was always better at tracking in wolf form anyway. As soon as she picked up his scent and the trail of it leading away from the clan she was excited. Then she picked up the lack of Kyra's scent and her heart beat even harder and faster knowing that Damien was without her.

Her shoulder was all but healed as Terra howled at the moon and took off like a bullet train headed for Damien's original campsite. But when she had gotten there he was no sign of him. Terra shifted back and walked through the site looking for signs that he'd been there and might have already left. Her body's perfect shape and skin glowing in the moonlight as she searched the area for him.

"Please don't end this way!" she begged as she smelled one of his scattered shirts. When Terra entered his tent and saw car keys still there her excitement returned. "I must have beat him here" she whispered and as she did she heard a rustling outside and his voice annoyed by the lack of knowing where Kyra had hid the keys.

Terra slyly stepped out of the tent and watched him search before shaking the keys "Looking for these? I thought I'd just tag along with you if you don't mind that is?" she smiled running in to give him a kiss. She was happy with how things turned out and part of her knew it was for the better!

By the time she arrived at the clearing it certainly was empty. There was no bloodshed, and though Damian had left worse off for wear being exhausted, angry, hurt and just plain alone, he at least wasn't dead.

As she shifted, his scent certainly did lead her right back to the main camp where this had all stemmed from, and even as she howled at the moon Damian had no idea that it was her, he only knew it might be a wolf out to get him.

He hurried to the camp but was hiding when she arrived. He was also rummaging through his backback, trying to find the car keys so he didn't notice it was her. The camp was still in tatters, there were claw marks from the clan in the tent but it seemed quiet and empty. He had gone off to clean up before returning to try and find the keys.

" Fuck you Kyra. Five years, and you turn into some werewolves bitch." He growled as he searched for the keys, though as she stepped out of the tent he looked up at her words, and as she ran to him he pulled her right to him and kissed her right back.

" I thought you had left me all alone." He admitted, but grinning he added. " I'm glad that wasn't the case. You're more than welcome to come with me Terra, though you'd best know you're going to get fucked some more." He teased as he gave her firm arse a squeeze. He didn't know whether life would be good or bad since he was basically bringing a werewolf home with him.

One thing he did know... he was happy to have her along.

Final Note: I believe I can speak for YourDreamGirl and I when I thank anyone whom followed this story. I realize it was a shorter story, but the time constraints on the tale seemed to lead it to this point, and we agreed that it would be better to end it here, rather than drag it on.

For those whom enjoy our writing, we have started a new thread titled An Exotic Meal
So Feel Free to Follow us on that new tale, it should be quite fun!

Back