Sorry I haven't been on in a while

PinkDynamite

Really Experienced
I've been busy, and I've also been working on losing weight. I'm still a lil chunky and you can see that I have some arm flab to get rid of. I just bought some new clothes the other day so I thought I'd show them off. :)

Last edited:
well thank ya, I did buy some new heels that I want to show off, especially a pair of 5 inch stilettos that I know everyone here can't wait to see

I've been busy, and I've also been working on losing weight. I'm still a lil chunky and you can see that I have some arm flab to get rid of. I just bought some new clothes the other day so I thought I'd show them off. :)
Glad you are back, pictures look amazing, thank you for sharing :)

welcum back gorgeous, you look great, well done :D

of course I like how you looked before as well, but I can see some good achievements here !

welcum back gorgeous, you look great, well done :D

of course I like how you looked before as well, but I can see some good achievements here !

Thank you so much! though I think I might need to start buying XL tops because of the size up there

Well hello small, pink one! Aren't you just freakin' adorable! Want a buddy? :rose:

I never saw you before but what I see now is a very sexy body and not in the least bit chunky.

Since I've been getting really aroused today looking at pictures on here, Thought I'd post this, it's not erotic, but I'm on my knees, on my bed, and they are spread. I apologize as to how dark it is

Last edited:
Back