Sons cum in moms panties

crouca1

Virgin
The family is mom, dad 2 sons.

Both sons discover their moms panties are very sexy, and start to use herpanties to masturbate into the gusset. She is shocked at first and she doesn’t know who is using her panties. Both sons? One son? The other son? Husband?

She soon discover that it is both her sons doing it. each son doesn’t know the other one is using her panties, but mom managed to discern that it was both her sons as she devised a plan to leave her panties available in the bathroom when one of the sons was not at home, then when the other son was away, she found out he used them too to masturbate into the gusset and leave them for mom to find.

Mom then one morning at breakfast when dad wasn’t there, mentions her panties are being soiled to which each of her sons goes red with embarrassment, but neither son owns up to doing it. Mom gets very hot in the process of asking her sons and says that masturbation is normal, and that even she does it. She even confesses that she will put on the used panties and masturbate herself with a fully loaded gusset full of cum, still not knowing whose commit was.

After this mom then starts to leave her panties on the door handles of each of her sons before bed each night. She knocks on each of their doors before running to her bedroom to her husband.

Then once husband goes to sleep, mom slips back to her sons room to find her panties, both used, hanging on the door handles with warm cum in the gusset.

Mum put on one pair, girs back k to bed, and masturbates the cum into her pussy, while sucking the cum from the other panties. This happens for a few consecutive nights.

After a week or so, mom tell husband about what is happening by both her sons. Dad is at first horrified, but then sees that this is a very ironic scenario. He suggests that rather than hanging them on the door handles, she goes into each of their rooms wearing nothing but panties and a see through nightie, and masturbates each of her sons so that she gets an immediate result of her new found fetish. Once she does the first son, she puts on her dirty panties, then goes to the others son. The second son gets a hand job but also masturbates mom through her panties not realising he is pushing his brothers cum into moms panties. Once finished both sons, she goes back to husband and shows him her sexy Pantic’s plus the other loaded pair.
husband asks wife to rub the other panties cum over her lips and breasts.

Husband removes wife’s panties and in missionary position makes love to his wife knowing she has the cum of both her sons on her pussy and face. Husband kisses and sucks her pussy then makes love to her licking her face until it’s free from cum. Husband is fucking their sons cum deep into her pussy.

This happens for a few nights with each sons cum being smeared onto her pussy and face for husband to eat.

Mom loves this development but want to experiment a bit more and decides to take things up a notch and goes to the first sons room seduces him and makes love to him. He ejaculates into his mom panties, then mom puts back on her panties and goes back to husband, to feed him a cream pie from her sons. after she has been eaten out, the sensually kiss each other tasting the cum and her juices. Then on the same night she goes to her other son and does the same thing, then goes back to husband to bring him their cum to eat from her.

The story could develop from there and be a multi chapter story getting progressively more deviant until they all have sex together after a long build up of mom servicing all the men in the house over a few weeks or months. Mom and dad know what’s going on, but the sons are not entirely sure what mom does with their cum until a few weeks of the night time rituals by mom.

Mom is very loving, curvy and sensuous woman. There is no aggression, just a sexy woman acting out her lusts with her husband who encourages wife along the way. Possibly after a while (not too soon) the mother becomes pregnant but does not know who the father is.

Last edited:
I love this and I'm interested in making it. Thoughts?
HeyAll...That would be amazing. Maybe you could do it illustrated using the same curvy mom in the "Cum Research with Mom" story. She's very hot.

I see that you don't do many multi part stories, but it would be great if you could one for this with a reasonably long build up to the end. I've never written before and like your work, so if you are up to it, then please give it a go!

But what if they were actually Dad's panties instead?

You seem to have already written about 25% of it, or at least made a thorough outline.

Except, the very end - the mom being pregnant and not knowing which one is the father; that's a little hard to take. It breaks the light-hearted mood of the rest of the story. Otherwise, take a shot at it

You seem to have already written about 25% of it, or at least made a thorough outline.

Except, the very end - the mom being pregnant and not knowing which one is the father; that's a little hard to take. It breaks the light-hearted mood of the rest of the story. Otherwise, take a shot at it
It's all fantasy, and I like this little twist, maybe it's left with potential pregnancy rather than actual pregnancy? I'll think about it....as for writing it myself, I'm less than a novice and haven't written anything since university days. Maybe one day If I get more inspiration from this story line...I've got a few more up my sleeve as well. Its only fantasy so no-one is get hurt...!

It's all fantasy, and I like this little twist, maybe it's left with potential pregnancy rather than actual pregnancy? I'll think about it....as for writing it myself, I'm less than a novice and haven't written anything since university days. Maybe one day If I get more inspiration from this story line...I've got a few more up my sleeve as well. Its only fantasy so no-one is get hurt...!
I didn't write much after I left college - in 1977! Then I tried a few screenplays starting in 2005, then I started erotic writing in 2017 while recovering from heart surgery. That resulted in a ridiculous story, but later I put parts of it in other works. I didn't mean to imply that you have to meet some standard of, what, political or social correctness? The site itself, now they may do it for you. Or I should I say, they may do it to you.

But, yes, write as fearlessly as you wish.

HeyAll...That would be amazing. Maybe you could do it illustrated using the same curvy mom in the "Cum Research with Mom" story. She's very hot.

I see that you don't do many multi part stories, but it would be great if you could one for this with a reasonably long build up to the end. I've never written before and like your work, so if you are up to it, then please give it a go!

hi, email me, i tried to dm you.

But what if they were actually Dad's panties instead?
Is dad a secret cross-dresser? That would be an interesting twist. I guess he keeps his underwear in a separate location from mom's. Thus the sons would know they actually belong to him. Maybe that just adds to their interest.

Is dad a secret cross-dresser? That would be an interesting twist. I guess he keeps his underwear in a separate location from mom's. Thus the sons would know they actually belong to him. Maybe that just adds to their interest.
get around that by Mom knowing about Dad's fetish, so she has shared a half drawer in her dresser with him. son does not know this.

Back