son begs mother for a handjob

You're all wrong. It goes like this:

Little Tommy always wanted to get his mommy to give him a handjob. But he couldn't figure out how to get her to do it.

At eighteen (the first year he's allowed to think about it), he yearns for the touch of her beautiful, soft, red-nailed hands on his crank. But he doesn't know how to ask.

At thirty, he's happily married, but he still craves the touch of his loving mamma's hands on his shaft. But he's afraid of ruining his marriage, not to mention his relationship with his beloved mother.

At forty, his wife has lost her libido, and he thinks all the more about his mother's beautiful hands. He tries to screw up his courage, but can't quite do it.

At fifty, his wife has left him, and he resolves to try to seduce his mother into giving him a handjob, but his father is always around. Nothing happens.

At sixty, his father is dead. His mother is deep in dementia. Finally, he sees his chance. He dresses in an outfit like his father used to wear: thick glasses, argyle sweater, slicked back hair. He goes to visit his mother. She thinks it is her dear departed husband.

Little Tommy plays it up to the max. He calls her all the pet names his daddy used to call her. She eats it up. He finally says, "Millie" (that's her name; did I forget to mention that?) -- "Millie, I really miss the touch of your hands on my cock."

Mommy dearest remembers all the times she's stroked her hubby's cock until he blew his load all over her face. She looks at Little Tommy's dick, waggling there in front of her face, and thinks it is her late hubby's. She reaches up to it with her wrinkled, palsied hands, and starts to stroke it. Tommy is in ecstasy. He throws back his head, shuddering in heavenly delight as his mother's wrinkled, gnarled hands delicately stroke back and forth on his throbbing cock. Fortunately, she has Parkinson's as well as Alzheimer's, and her technique is incredible. Finally, with a huge scream, he unleashes a gigantic load of jizm directly on his mother's wrinkled face! She licks it up, scooping up the stray streamers with her fingers and gobbling them down into her gullet. They fall asleep in each other's arms.

That's how you do it!
can you paste the link of this complete story.

I like this, except for the end. I think it needs to have a slower buildup given the incest angle (and personal preference).

Maybe after the first time as she's cleaning up, the mother becomes aroused by the look and feel of the cum on her hand before washing it off and getting a towel befre handing it to him. Maybe it opens up something inside of her she'd been repressing for a long time. While neither says anything, it's then clear that they both really liked it and kind of want to do it again. Something like a week later the mother realises he's still having difficulties so offers to help again. Only this time when she's done, she is again entranced by his cum so licks it off and returns with a towel but cleans him up herself, saying it's a "mother's job". Then the next day they both can't get thoughts of each other out of their heads, so the mother dresses even skimpier and approaches her son, asking if he needs "help" again. Of course he says yes, but this time as the son nears his peak the mother puts her mouth on/near his dick and takes his cum directly before swallowing.

Either then and there, or the next time they then get to properly fucking.

A few extra thoughts: maybe the first time the mother either catches the son trying and failing, or sees his erection through his bedsheet or something. Also, you mention her dressing form-fitting clothes... it could also be something, given the nurse angle, as simple as him finding scrubs hot, especially when his beautiful mother is wearing them.
Yes, I like your version.

Back