Does any mother-son story end with them getting married? If not, would you write such a story?

JohnSm123

Loves Spam
I'm not talking about one where mother and son don't know they're mother and son or they meet after many years. I'm talking about a situation in which they have a normal mother-son relationship, until they get sexually/romantically involved, and finally they get married. Would you like to do such a thing?

I have read one where they moved away together to a place where no one knew them. And lived as though they were married. But I have no idea the name of it or who wrote it.

Incest is not really my erotic genre, so I have only written (2) incestuous stories, but I would not have them marry for an ending.

I say that because I am not sure what the point would be. Beyond the obvious of having to really defeat a lot of checks in order to get legally married, from a relationship side there is little reason too either. Typically, a person gets married because they want to deepen their commitment with their new spouse, but with a mom/son relationship that bond is already there. It is even further deepened by what they are doing. For most mothers, that is a commitment for life to their kids with no official declaration needed.

I could see them perhaps living as if they were wed, and telling people as such, but for me, if I was really compelled to "marry" the characters, I would just put a few lines of dialogue in where they might effectively discuss lifelong commitment.

The only exception to this might be, if you were doing a sequel, trilogy or series, where maybe the mom and son marry, and some villain in the next story is a detective, lawyer, do-gooder, etc and digs into the paperwork given by the mom and son and figures out the real relationship and they turn into the villain hell-bent on exposing the illegal marriage.

This actually happened in real life, but with a father daughter...

A father was getting divorced, so he kidnapped his daughter and took her from Canada to England. There he found a man who was moving to Canada, and stole his UK identity and lived as if he was him.

But then the man came back from Canada three years later, and he was screwed. So... he killed the man on his yacht and threw the body overboard. When it was found and the police came looking for him, they began to realize what happened.

The real twist was, the daughter had grown up, and the two acted as if they were married, a huge age-gap difference, but still married. Shockingly she had (2) kids. Later, she testified against her father saying he was a murderer, thief and conman, but REFUSED to have a paternity test on her kids. She was then moved back to Canada and given a whole new identity for her and her kids. Just about everyone knows, who fathered/grandfathered the two kids.

This story was aired on Forensic Files, a true-life crime television show.

This actually happened in real life, but with a father daughter...

A father was getting divorced, so he kidnapped his daughter and took her from Canada to England. There he found a man who was moving to Canada, and stole his UK identity and lived as if he was him.

But then the man came back from Canada three years later, and he was screwed. So... he killed the man on his yacht and threw the body overboard. When it was found and the police came looking for him, they began to realize what happened.

The real twist was, the daughter had grown up, and the two acted as if they were married, a huge age-gap difference, but still married. Shockingly she had (2) kids. Later, she testified against her father saying he was a murderer, thief and conman, but REFUSED to have a paternity test on her kids. She was then moved back to Canada and given a whole new identity for her and her kids. Just about everyone knows, who fathered/grandfathered the two kids.

This story was aired on Forensic Files, a true-life crime television show.
Did she want to marry her father at first?

Did she want to marry her father at first?
I am not sure.

I know later it was a consensual living arrangement because when the cops came to search the house, she put together a diaper bag for the youngest and the police thought it was really heavy. They searched it and found she was trying to take out gold bars that she did not want the police to find.

I remember it because I like phycological situations that make me kind of figure out why people do what people do. Good or bad, to me it is fascinating why someone would do some of the things they do.

I am not sure what situation she was in, whether she was kidnapped by her father initially, they had a deep-relationship, or if it was a Stockholm Syndrome situation. The show never got into that. It is about HOW the police solve a crime and not really about the crime itself.

Back