Something I made (Not sure if your interested)

ChibiFangirl

Shy Exhibistonist
I recently wrote an essay. Nothing sexual but it does talk about sex. I'm in the psychology and social work field and I am a huge fan of Freudian theory despite being a feminist. Most of Freud's theories are perceived as sexist and a bit outdated, which they are but I basically retailored them so we can still use these theories while not completely dismissing them like most 4th wave feminists do.

Would anyone be interested in reading?

I recently wrote an essay. Nothing sexual but it does talk about sex. I'm in the psychology and social work field and I am a huge fan of Freudian theory despite being a feminist. Most of Freud's theories are perceived as sexist and a bit outdated, which they are but I basically retailored them so we can still use these theories while not completely dismissing them like most 4th wave feminists do.

Would anyone be interested in reading?
Might as well throw it into Reviews & Essays. It’s a pretty friendly place, comment- and review-wise. A quality essay is usually well-received there, and you’ll get a lot more eyes on it than here in the forums.

I need a proof reader first. My spelling and grammar are terrible. :(

Use Grammarly for spell check and grammar. The free version will get the job done easily. Just copy-paste your essay on the website.

You can also use Chat GPT which, although I haven't used it extensively, does a good job too.

Use Grammarly for spell check and grammar. The free version will get the job done easily. Just copy-paste your essay on the website.

You can also use Chat GPT which, although I haven't used it extensively, does a good job too.
Wouldn't that risk getting the story rejected?

Back