Some crazy story ideas ....

Esty321

Virgin
Some crazy story ideas .... Different plots

Sorry for my bad english it's not my first language...

Anyway I have some extreme story ideas on different plots ... That are all for long stories ... Not short story

1) mom is gangbaned by son's bullies and becomes their slave permanently..... [Tags - gangbang , interracial , mother , milf , slut , rough sex .... Optional tags that can also be included - Impregnation , prostitution , bdsm , drug use ,body modification ( tattoo, piercing , breast augmentation etc) ]

2) policewoman /investigator/lawyer becomes slave for gangster/mafia/drug dealers/criminals/prisoners etc [Tags - gangbang , interracial ,slut , rough sex .... Optional tags that can also be included - Impregnation , prostitution , bdsm , drug use ,body modification ( tattoo, piercing , breast augmentation etc) ]

3) slut for the whole neighborhood .... Let's say a couple moves into a new cheap neighborhood .... The wife is a slut so she fuck the whole neighborhood .... [Tags - gangbang , interracial ,slut , rough sex .... Optional tags that can also be included - Impregnation , prostitution , bdsm , drug use ,body modification ( tattoo, piercing , breast augmentation etc) ]

4) rich unsatisfied woman(wife/mothe/female boss etc) find satisfaction in low class people (homeless men /construction workers/ labors /janitor .. etc) and eventually becomes their slut .... [Tags - gangbang , interracial ,slut , rough sex .... Optional tags that can also be included - Impregnation , prostitution , bdsm , drug use ,body modification ( tattoo, piercing , breast augmentation etc) ]

5) white women goes to africa for some reason maybe a vacation or work ... Came across the native tribe ..... Become fascinated by them .... Then you can guess what happens ... In the end she might decide to live with tribe permanently and become their breeding slut [Tags - gangbang , interracial ,slut , rough sex Impregnation ]

6) this plot takes place in old times ... White women (wife /mother/ daughter etc) in a plantation becomes slut for the black slaves .. maybe just one woman or the whole family .... [Tags - gangbang , interracial ,slut , rough sex .... Optional tags that can also be included - Impregnation ]

7) woman becomes slut for immigrants and refugee ....[Tags - gangbang , interracial ,slut , rough sex .... Optional tags that can also be included - Impregnation , prostitution , bdsm , drug use ,body modification ( tattoo, piercing , breast augmentation etc) ]

8) wife/mother leaves husband/son/family and becomes a slut /slave for bigger dicks ... [Tags - gangbang , interracial ,slut , rough sex .... Optional tags that can also be included - Impregnation , prostitution , bdsm , drug use ,body modification ( tattoo, piercing , breast augmentation etc) ]

Note- none of these plots are entirely on forced sex .... Maybe forced at first but soon they give into the lust and becomes a willing percipient

If anyone wants to discuss any of these plots or decide to write stories please do so ... I'm also open for privet discussion if anyone wants to discuss any of these plots in detail....

Any also if anyone knows story about these topics please let me know ....
Thanks

Last edited:
Wife pay husband's debt to his drug dealers .... but then gets addicted and becomes their whore ..... becomes those drug dealer's personal fuck toy .......

Enslavery ist not my kink, but I have the following question: Would a "realistic" plot also trigger the arousal connected with these ideas?

Let´s say there is some refugee family (south americans on their way to US, or africans trying to get into the EU), they have no money left and the traffickers first ask for the pretty daughter, then for the mother to get the journey going etc. etc.

My guess is that this would not work, as the reader gets uncomfortable because things like that happen every day. So "slut" stories need a environment where this is marked as completely fictional.

Would you agree?

Thanks
Dingo

I think that's upto individual readers what they like ....
For me I like fantasy because in fantasy you can do any thing and you can be as nasty and slutty as you want .... It reality it is not possible ....

Enslavery ist not my kink, but I have the following question: Would a "realistic" plot also trigger the arousal connected with these ideas?

Let´s say there is some refugee family (south americans on their way to US, or africans trying to get into the EU), they have no money left and the traffickers first ask for the pretty daughter, then for the mother to get the journey going etc. etc.

My guess is that this would not work, as the reader gets uncomfortable because things like that happen every day. So "slut" stories need a environment where this is marked as completely fictional.

Would you agree?

Thanks
Dingo

I think, part of the problem with questions like this is that there's always someone who will get off on it, and almost always someone will find it repulsive, so it's hard to give a generalised answer.

I think you're right that for a lot of people, there will become a line where the "realness" of the situation becomes profoundly un-sexy. The problem to me is that when it comes to kink and fetish writing, the wrong-ness of the scenario is part of what makes it exciting; the whole idea that things that are taboo, transgressive or forbidden are inherently arousing is kind of predicated on that, and the sheer fact that you know you should be turned off by the scenario becomes part of the turn on.

It might be that different people want qualitatively different things from their noncon fantasies, but it could also just be that different people have different thresholds for what's "too far".

Personally, I definitely have a thing for erotica that actively makes the reader uncomfortable, and I suspect I'm not alone. I'm a film nerd, so the clearest examples of this I can think of are films like Antichrist, Neon Demon and Titane - all have major erotic elements, blended together with shockingly uncomfortable subject matter. On the other hand, I don't really think about that kind of media as unadulterated masturbation fuel either, which might make it easier to deal with some parts being super hot while other parts might be so unnerving they're a turnoff. I'm not sure how niche that is, though, and it's obviously not everyone.

I think, part of the problem with questions like this is that there's always someone who will get off on it, and almost always someone will find it repulsive, so it's hard to give a generalised answer.

I think you're right that for a lot of people, there will become a line where the "realness" of the situation becomes profoundly un-sexy. The problem to me is that when it comes to kink and fetish writing, the wrong-ness of the scenario is part of what makes it exciting; the whole idea that things that are taboo, transgressive or forbidden are inherently arousing is kind of predicated on that, and the sheer fact that you know you should be turned off by the scenario becomes part of the turn on.

It might be that different people want qualitatively different things from their noncon fantasies, but it could also just be that different people have different thresholds for what's "too far".

Personally, I definitely have a thing for erotica that actively makes the reader uncomfortable, and I suspect I'm not alone. I'm a film nerd, so the clearest examples of this I can think of are films like Antichrist, Neon Demon and Titane - all have major erotic elements, blended together with shockingly uncomfortable subject matter. On the other hand, I don't really think about that kind of media as unadulterated masturbation fuel either, which might make it easier to deal with some parts being super hot while other parts might be so unnerving they're a turnoff. I'm not sure how niche that is, though, and it's obviously not everyone.

I agree ... There are different kind of people no matter what you do some people will like it some not ... One person can't keep everyone happy ...

For me personally I don't have any limits i read every thing but I prefer stories that are dark and makes me a little uncomfortable .... A regular romantic erotica just don't do it for me .....

Last edited:
New plots .....

1) female employee become a office slut for her boss and colleagues ... Mainly focus on interracial and bdsm

2) wife helps husband to save a woman ... then that woman fall for the husband ..... Then what ?

Last edited:
I think the first question to ask is what is your motivation for writing one of these stories? Do you want to attract a broad audience or a very narrow one?

Start there, then make sure you follow the guidelines on restricted content wherever you publish as generally rape, slavery, child abuse, etc are prohibited on most sites.

Good luck

How about combining 1) and 3)? Would that be something you'd like to read, Esty321?

I like the noncon stories with a blackmail/coercive angle. While they may make the reader uncomfortable because the protagonist seems to have no choice, there actually is a way out for him/her. It's not really about not having a choice but rather opting for the "lesser of two evils:"

- A married, heterosexual man confides a secret to his life-long friend. It's a secret that could send him to prison for the rest of his life. The "friend" betrays him by threatening to turn him in if he doesn't agree to become his personal cocksucker. The man submits, and endures years of performing oral sex on his "friend" against the grain of his own sexuality.

- A boy breaks a very expensive item. The mother pleads with the owner not to press charges and sue her. He agrees on the condition that she strip, allow him to administer corporal punishment to her with his belt followed by rough anal sex.

- A young woman is kicked out of her home by her parents. Penniless and nowhere else to go, she goes to her only other family member - her aunt / mother's sister - and asks to stay with her. Harboring a deep resentment toward her sister, the aunt takes the daughter in on the condition that she server both her and her husband sexually.

All of these "victims" have a choice - to agree to the sexual demands placed on them or take the alternative. They ALL take the sexual route which is what I find erotic.

Most of all, I like these because they allow me to ask myself, "What would I do?" Would I blackmail someone given the opportunity? Would I sexually submit to someone else to keep my secrets?

The first two scenarios I find rather implausible. First, what kind of "life-long friend" would do that, and what kind of guy would submit to becoming a life-long "personal cocksucker" to that other guy? Secondly, if the owner didn't sue, he'd take a heavy loss, presumably, but what kind of "mother" would be compensation for that and go through with all that? Besides, what to do with the little boy all the while?

The last scenario may be a little more plausible, but then there's the question why the niece wouldn't just become a prostitute proper if she's willing to whore herself even to her own family?

I also wouldn't consider any of these ideas "extreme" in the sense that they go considerably beyond what is commonly published even on this site with its rather strict rules . . . They are immoral, sure, but there's plenty of immoral stuff on this site anyway!

The first two scenarios I find rather implausible. First, what kind of "life-long friend" would do that, and what kind of guy would submit to becoming a life-long "personal cocksucker" to that other guy? Secondly, if the owner didn't sue, he'd take a heavy loss, presumably, but what kind of "mother" would be compensation for that and go through with all that? Besides, what to do with the little boy all the while?

The last scenario may be a little more plausible, but then there's the question why the niece wouldn't just become a prostitute proper if she's willing to whore herself even to her own family?

I also wouldn't consider any of these ideas "extreme" in the sense that they go considerably beyond what is commonly published even on this site with its rather strict rules . . . They are immoral, sure, but there's plenty of immoral stuff on this site anyway!

Perhaps the life-long friend is a sociopath. Perhaps the friend that he turns into his personal cocksucker married the woman he loves and he's been looking for a way to get his revenge for decades.

I could see the man who experienced a financial loss might have resentment toward the woman because she lets her child run amok. She obviously won't discipline him and was previously hateful when he suggested that she try spanking him.

The niece's biggest fear might be homelessness. She had no desire to be a prostitute but her aunt's demands allows her to explore her bi-curiosity as well as sleep with the uncle she's always had a crush on. Bonus points if the aunt takes pictures of the niece licking her pussy and sends them to her mother out of spite.

- A boy breaks a very expensive item. The mother pleads with the owner not to press charges and sue her. He agrees on the condition that she strip, allow him to administer corporal punishment to her with his belt followed by rough anal sex.
It sounds more likely that the guy, the one who broke the item, would be the victim. It seems that the mother and the owner could team up to punish him and then have anal sex with him (the mother uses a strap-on of course). Maybe the boy likes it all more than he expected.

I might consider this idea, but I don't write blood-relative incest. I might have the female be an aunt, one married to a blood-relative uncle. She could also be someone like his teacher or tutor. Another thing I might do is take it to a site with a lower age limit.

Last edited:
Some crazy story ideas .... Different plots

Sorry for my bad english it's not my first language...

Anyway I have some extreme story ideas on different plots ... That are all for long stories ... Not short story

4) rich unsatisfied woman(wife/mothe/female boss etc) find satisfaction in low class people (homeless men /construction workers/ labors /janitor .. etc) and eventually becomes their slut .... [Tags - gangbang , interracial ,slut , rough sex .... Optional tags that can also be included - Impregnation , prostitution , bdsm , drug use ,body modification ( tattoo, piercing , breast augmentation etc) ]
I do have something like this, where the woman is involved with her part-time limo/car service driver. She pretends to be annoyed with him and she spanks him in the car. Immediately after that, she has various sexual activities with him. She even gets one of her kinky friends to do the same thing with him.

See: Mrs. Sykes's Last Brooklyn Exit

Queen of Diamonds

Chastised By Mrs. Harris

They don't become his slut. It's pretty clear that they are running the show, however.

Last edited:
Ah, yes, no language barrier when discussing the universal love of the abuse and degradation of women.

I was thinking about a plot where an unsatisfied recently divorced female teacher will be sent to a all boys school. She was a slut before marriage and she is very submissive
. Once she started teaching in that school she will find out the students are not interested in her class and they are basically forced by principle to attend her class. So she try different methods but she fails. On top of that she received nasty comments from the students. But she didn't go to the principal , she had something else in her mind , she wanted to fullfil her desires, her needs . She saw this is a perfect window to get out this fake shell she was living in for years and find her true self, her old self. These students were her golden opportunity. So she makes a deal with the students . She will were sexy clothes and flirt with them openly ( only inside the class) if they promise to study. And that was her first step towards her goal. Of course the students did not know anything about her plan. In a period of time she became more friendly with them. She started showing off her well maintained body to the class. She also get to know them on the personal level. What they like, what they don't like, their parents etc. She wanted to understand their psychology , mind and behavior. She also started inviting them to her house. Where she would wear more revealing clothes and allow them to touch her however they want, occasionally. After spending days knowing them she found out most of these students actually doesn't have any sexual experience that she hopped for. They are actually not the real alphas she thought they were. They just act tough to appear more manly and dominant. But this didn't make her loose hope. She likes challenges. So she decides from now on she will teach them how to be real dominant alphas, not only sexually but in everything else too. She will teach them how to treat a slut like her properly. In different sessions, during school and after school and at her home she will teach them everything. These sessions will be full of sex, gangbangs, domination and submission. She will teach them how to fuck her and dominate her. She will teach them how to use whip,canes,paddles , ropes and other gears. She will basically teach them them how to make her their slut, their slave. And she definitely will become their slave in school and at her home. And they will become their masters.

Anyone find this plot interesting??

Two important things-
1) the female lead(teacher) in this plot is a strong and smart character that knows what she wants and how to handle a situation. But when it comes to sex she is very very submissive.

2) the students are not actually rough or tough or dominant in bed at the beginning but they will become very dominant with a solid , strong and charming personality through her lessons.

I was thinking of a plot for some time now.

A wife caught her husband cheating and went through a bad divorce. Obviously she had to go through a lot of emotional distress and is still going through a lot. She just can't forget that her husband of 10 years could've done something like this. So to get over it she decides to start having one night stands to see if that helps but no that doesn't help much other then building her interstate in different men and sex. So now she wants revenge.

Now I'm thinking of different ways to get revenge.

One way I can think of is to find her husband's enemies or people(not necessarily enemies) that her husband hates the most and start having sex them. It is possible to film them, take photos to tease the husband. Find a way to emotionally torment him for his deeds.

It maybe possible to drag the husband's family members like mom/sis even his current girlfriend into all this somehow to make torment/tease him more.

Back