So, what are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Her asshole brother runs away too. They're litter mates and complete opposites.

Mother calico lead a bad life then had a litter of 4 tuxedos, discovered and rescued. She's still skittish of plastic bags and strangers who come to the door. Her son loves to knock over filled soda cans, pens off tables, and books I'm reading.

These two are from a stray that had six kittens in my garage. I kept two, my cousin took two and a friend took the other two and the mom and has them for barn cats.

She's so laid back, mellow and a fat girl. Her brother likes to wreck havoc, mess up the made bed and steal my pens/pencils.

These two are from a stray that had six kittens in my garage. I kept two, my cousin took two and a friend took the other two and the mom and has them for barn cats.

She's so laid back, mellow and a fat girl. Her brother likes to wreck havoc, mess up the made bed and steal my pens/pencils.

Mom's polydactyl - 7 claws on each front, 6 on the back - and son has 5 on each front paw. They know how to use them, too, very well indeed.

Counting down the next half hour or so until I can leave work and go watch the boy child wrestle... *Sigh*

Lol. Thank goodness I had mine declawed in the front or I would have no furniture left. They never go outdoors anyway. And my male cat use to love to torment the hell out of my handicapped Border collie. She got her revenge and sat on him one day. Forty pounds of dog on a twelve pound cat! He still tormented her up until the day I did the humane thing and let her go to doggie heaven.

Lol. Thank goodness I had mine declawed in the front or I would have no furniture left. They never go outdoors anyway. And my male cat use to love to torment the hell out of my handicapped Border collie. She got her revenge and sat on him one day. Forty pounds of dog on a twelve pound cat! He still tormented her up until the day I did the humane thing and let her go to doggie heaven.

No declawing for the cats. We live too close to a heavily-wooded park, in an old house. Field mice and other little critters can get into the basement, and they've caught a few mice.

No declawing for the cats. We live too close to a heavily-wooded park, in an old house. Field mice and other little critters can get into the basement, and they've caught a few mice.

Sounds about right. I had a mouse in my house but he caught it. These two are lazy house cats until they run from one end of the house to the other at warp speed.

Sounds about right. I had a mouse in my house but he caught it. These two are lazy house cats until they run from one end of the house to the other at warp speed.

He chases them, corners them as she watches, then mom comes and attacks. She ain't no dummy!

After I removed the last one from her mouth and "buried" it, they were waiting for me at the treats area, waiting for rewards.

Lol. I had a calico when I was little, my first pet. She use to catch mice and birds and leave them on the back porch by the door or in the box with her kittens. Her biggest present was an actual mole about as big as her.

Just got home.. trying to figure out what to do aside from take a nap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back