So my wife may have a boyfriend

curiouschattycouple

Expanded Horizons
Over the last number of years we have played out our MFM fantasies with dildos and dirty talk, but some time ago she met a guy at an event. She always said it would take the right guy at the right time for us to have some fun, but it seemed a very long way off.

Anyways, she was out with some friends who met up with another group of people and hung out. He flirted with her (she hasn't been wearing her wedding ring because it needs to be fixed) but later when she told him she was married he didn't back off.

A week later he friended her on social media, and they started chatting. She let it slip at some point, and that's when I found out. Continued...

She was very casual when she told me about this guy that was messaging her, but I could tell something was up. I began to mention him occasionally to see her reaction. Then she admitted he had stopped by the house to visit her when he was working in the area a couple of weeks ago. Nothing happened... allegedly.

We had a frank discussion after this and I made it clear that I had no right to object and that I would love to be involved if it goes further. She denied he was interested but I suggested he was and that she should flirt with him for the fun of it. She said she wasn't interested in going further... Uh huh...

In the meantime, I did the online stalking thing to check him out. No red flags, but nothing further heard about it.

Until today... She left her phone unattended and I had a quick peek. Lots of small talk in social media DMs, but nothing remotely racy, although she has invited him over for drinks, with us, and he has asked if we can all hang out in our pool.

He also suggested taking the conversation to text. The text conversation had unread messages in it so I didn't look into it. She hasn't told me about any of this yet. I think pillow talk tonight is going to be hot...

Any guesses on what is happening in the texts?

Kinda not cool spying on her phone...
Kinda not cool to keep secrets in a marriage.

What would my wife be doing with her phone that she doesn't want me to know about? If she wants to flirt with some other guy, she knows she can do that. If she wants to coordinate to meet him and have sex, she can do that too.

And if she can do that with another man, I can do the same with another woman.

Keeping secrets is about changing that balance and trying to manipulate one into thinking the other is faithful.

I know of one marriage which ended due to the wife sexting and dissing her husband in texts to another guy. The husband's attitude was "If you think so little of me, then why are we married?"

Keep in mind the OP said this has been a fantasy of theirs and if “she found the right guy” to fulfill their MFM scenario, then it may go further.

Let’s not jump on the judgement train too fast…
Well if that is his goal, then go for it. As for homewreckers, that’s another thing…

It seems she may have a candidate to be the " right guy " for some fun but she obviously isn't completely 100% certain yet. I say go with the flow and be there for umm moral support. She'll know in due time if she'll move on with him.

Until today... She left her phone unattended and I had a quick peek. Lots of small talk in social media DMs, but nothing remotely racy, although she has invited him over for drinks, with us, and he has asked if we can all hang out in our pool.

He also suggested taking the conversation to text. The text conversation had unread messages in it so I didn't look into it. She hasn't told me about any of this yet. I think pillow talk tonight is going to be hot...

Any guesses on what is happening in the texts?
Very hot keep us updated on this! Wish my wife was a little more open minded! She started working at a mall and starting to dress more
Sexy tighter pants more cleavage!

We just hadn't had the chance to talk yet at the time of writing. We caught up last night and talked about him further. He is into some of the same activities and foods so they are just getting to know each other. She is being cautious because she doesn't want me to push or expect to much and wants to be able back out if necessary. He has been flirting hardcore, talking about liquor she likes and sexy clothing. She is being coy but she did tell him that there is no pregnancy risk, so they are definitely are both thinking ahead.

We just hadn't had the chance to talk yet at the time of writing. We caught up last night and talked about him further. He is into some of the same activities and foods so they are just getting to know each other. She is being cautious because she doesn't want me to push or expect to much and wants to be able back out if necessary. He has been flirting hardcore, talking about liquor she likes and sexy clothing. She is being coy but she did tell him that there is no pregnancy risk, so they are definitely are both thinking ahead.
Wow she's being coy bit mentions that there's to risk of her getting pregnant haaaa!?!?

Well you may want to tell him not to be too eager or overly excited since it may scare her off and she'll back down?!?! You and he should just stay cool and let everything fall into place according to how she feels! Good luck!

Wow she's being coy bit mentions that there's to risk of her getting pregnant haaaa!?!?

Well you may want to tell him not to be too eager or overly excited since it may scare her off and she'll back down?!?! You and he should just stay cool and let everything fall into place according to how she feels! Good luck!
Yes, that was crazy to me too. He brought it up very smoothly so she offered the info.

Back