So has anyone tried "figging?"

Kierae said:
hehehe well I did my own test drive of the ginger stuff which lead to my 2 cps that it wasn't worth wasting the ground ginger. I had to go to the store the other day to replenish the ginger stock and they had HUGE hands of it available (ie 6 inches plus). I hit the checkout with several and the cashier went "wow thats alot of ginger" - I just agreed and smiled. Probably shouldn't go in that store too soon to replenish. ;)

heheheh, how does the ground work compared to the solid? You could have flustered the checkout person and said, wouldn't you like to know what I am gonna cook with this....heheheheh. :p

malcah_ms said:
heheheh, how does the ground work compared to the solid? You could have flustered the checkout person and said, wouldn't you like to know what I am gonna cook with this....heheheheh. :p

I got nothing but maybe some minor heat out of the ground ginger - more irritating than heat in my opinion. But then I really prefer the aged ginger - bring on the heat (and yes I do 5 star thai food)...hehe

Kierae said:
I got nothing but maybe some minor heat out of the ground ginger - more irritating than heat in my opinion. But then I really prefer the aged ginger - bring on the heat (and yes I do 5 star thai food)...hehe

*hugs*

Thanks for the report!

I didn't see how it could do much.

Fury :rose:

Kierae said:
hehehe well I did my own test drive of the ginger stuff which lead to my 2 cps that it wasn't worth wasting the ground ginger. I had to go to the store the other day to replenish the ginger stock and they had HUGE hands of it available (ie 6 inches plus). I hit the checkout with several and the cashier went "wow thats alot of ginger" - I just agreed and smiled. Probably shouldn't go in that store too soon to replenish. ;)
So, you think she's wise to you, huh? LOL. You can always tell her it's a healthy thing to eat a lot of ginger root. If she questions it, tell her she's obviously not taking good care of her body.

Then mention to her that I'm looking for someone to introduce to the joys of figging. :D

CorsetLvr said:
Here's something I ran across. I'm not sure if it was previously shown or not. I thought I would offer it as my donation to the discussion.

http://www.leathernroses.com/generalbdsm/figging.htm
I agree with everything in this article except for washing it in cold water. I think that removes some of the oil.

If you want to just slide it up your subbie's ass, wet your finger and slide it up her ass, first. That will give it a nice wet coating and perfect for sliding the ginger root up her ass with little effort.

DVS said:
I agree with everything in this article except for washing it in cold water. I think that removes some of the oil.

If you want to just slide it up your subbie's ass, wet your finger and slide it up her ass, first. That will give it a nice wet coating and perfect for sliding the ginger root up her ass with little effort.

The ginger doesn't need to be wet, I agree. This will wash off the very oils that produce the effect we want to experience. I don't believe you need a nice wet coating either. The ginger is not difficult to put inside one, anywhere, you need only carve it to fit IMO.

Theories tested tonight:

1. Ginger produces a more powerful effect the longer it is aged.

2. Ginger won't burn as hot while you are bleeding because the blood will "wash" away the chemical effect.

Anyone care to guess the outcome of our experiments?

*winks and wiggles*

FurryFury said:
Theories tested tonight:

1. Ginger produces a more powerful effect the longer it is aged.

2. Ginger won't burn as hot while you are bleeding because the blood will "wash" away the chemical effect.

Anyone care to guess the outcome of our experiments?

*winks and wiggles*

OK, I'll go out on a limb and say true on both statements.

Warning: TMI time Fury style.

Due to reading Raw Anal Lust, (Thank you DVS!) I was suddenly struck with the idea that I still had ginger I had not used.

I mentioned it to my husband today while running errands together. He seemed more than willing to carve the ginger but he said it was probably spoiled by now.

After dinner and watching Lost, we went to the bedroom. He had prepared the ginger. It was most pungent. A sleeping cat woke up and sniffed at it curiously before deciding the smell was too strong to be safe and running away.

I spread a towel on the bed. It is a special towel just for this sort of bloody sex with a lovely Oriental dragon on it. The colors on it are black and red.

I had been bleeding a lot all day or as I like to say, bleeding like a stuck pig. I also had a two day sinus headache that threatened to make me say and do bad things. We don't let such things stop us though, thank heavens.

He complained I wasn't open. My legs were demurely against one another because you know, I'm a good girl and all. *nods muchly and looks so sincere it's heartbreaking*

I was rather surprised at my own response. I told him perhaps he should buy or make a spreader bar to take care of that problem in the future. He seemed to like that idea. I started to worry that he was drawing up diagrams in his head and would get totally side tracked.

"So you don't like my legs together?" I asked looking surprised and sad. "How do you like my legs then?" I said rubbing them against each other because they just feel so damn good.

Pop! His attention returned. *smiles*

"I like em spread apart," he said, "wide apart."

"Well don't you think you should have to do something for that to happen? I mean I can't go from zero to sixty in just . . ." I didn't finish because he grabbed my legs at that point and made me the way he wanted me to be.

He inserted the ginger into my bleeding snatch. It was so cold! I mean it was freezing. Honestly I've been cold all day here. I didn't want it cold I wanted to warm up.

The next piece he inserted into my ass and it was very cold too.

But within a few minutes I warmed ALL up. I mean at one point I asked him if he could see smoke because it was that hot. It was the hottest it's ever been.

It was like everything was on fire down there, I mean that literally. I loved it. Then he started vibrating my clit. He's never done that before with the ginger. Usually I'm thinking mostly about how much I love the heat, how long I think I can stand it and how much I want him to fuck me in all my holes particularly the gingered ones. This time he just made me nuts with the most intense heat and vibration.

I couldn't hold off. I came.

By this time about thirty minutes had gone by. I was sad to realize the heat had died down.

Now, though he began to fuck me! First my puss while on my knees. I don't know what he was doing but it had me yelping like a little yappy dog. That's never happened with me before. Whatever he was doing, he felt too big and too deep. It hurt good.

He was also using a butt plug in and out of my ass. I couldn't help but think how much I wanted his cock there too. A dildo or plug is great and all but nothing, absolutely nothing feels like a real live cock.

He stopped and switched to fucking my ass with his own cock. I was kind of sad that he wasn't hurting me good elsewhere anymore but lord his cock in my little ass felt like heaven. I found it funny that he fit just right in my ass. It was much more comfortable taking him there than in my vagina, go figure.

I will say he used a LOT of lube. I'm not sure just why but I noticed he reapplied at least three times. I suspect that my vagina was feeling too tight to him when he fucked it. My ass shouldn't have been feeling that way though because to me, he felt like he was the perfect size there tonight.

He finally flipped me back over and fucked me on my back which gave me a chance to kiss him passionately while he stroked into my ass so hard and so fast until he eventually came.

He said later that he didn't feel the heat at all.

I think that although the heat was stronger than it's ever been before there was less heat "residue" than ever before. That could be because of the bleeding or it could be because of the aging.

Now y'all I bought this stuff back on 07-26-2005! It's been kept in the vegetable drawer of the refrigerator all this time! It only got better and better! Now it's all gone though. I guess I need more eh?

Oh and that headache, that little bitch receded, for a while at least! Yay!

(Oh yeah! More experiments and theories need to be tested. Who's next? I need reports! Don't just do it because you're curious or you love it, do it for science!)

Last edited:
FurryFury said:
Due to reading Raw Anal Lust, (Thank you DVS!)
(Oh yeah! More experiments and theories need to be tested. Who's next? I need reports! Don't just do it because you're curious or you love it, do it for science!)

Nice little recap Fury.

Oh I'm still waiting to experiment and do it for our country...our country wants me to.

:rose:

Blushing Bottom said:
Nice little recap Fury.

Oh I'm still waiting to experiment and do it for our country...our country wants me to.

That's right girl! You do it for your country! LOL! There is a little known hot figging war going on between all the major powers. We need more people helping or we could lose the war!

FurryFury said:
That's right girl! You do it for your country! LOL! There is a little known hot figging war going on between all the major powers. We need more people helping or we could lose the war!

Where are all of the soldiers that are fighting for our side, in this hot figging war? We didn't lose, did we? if so, nobody told me. Come on team...win one for the figger!

DVS said:
Where are all of the soldiers that are fighting for our side, in this hot figging war? We didn't lose, did we? if so, nobody told me. Come on team...win one for the figger!

I'm down with that! Make it happen people, this is some seriously hot stuff here!

FurryFury said:
I'm down with that! Make it happen people, this is some seriously hot stuff here!

I am with both of you. Let's rally round the fig, boys! :D

I need some more "hands" of ginger. I know I put it on my list before but somehow it didn't get bought. Hmm.

Frankly, though, he is working tonight and I'd rather play this way when I can be assured of being filled after the fig has made me NEED that so much!

FurryFury said:
I need some more "hands" of ginger. I know I put it on my list before but somehow it didn't get bought. Hmm.

Frankly, though, he is working tonight and I'd rather play this way when I can be assured of being filled after the fig has made me NEED that so much!

Well how about a nice spanking to tide you over till he gets home? *smiles mischieviously as he slowly reaches for the paddle*:rose:

raven2 said:
Well how about a nice spanking to tide you over till he gets home? *smiles mischieviously as he slowly reaches for the paddle*:rose:

*peeking out from the shadows to read and learn - yet staying out of sight*

raven2 said:

I'm almost always up for that. You wanna give or receive? *winks* Unfortunately, I have to run make dinner and hang with the kids for a while. I'll probably be back laters!

*hugs*

FurryFury said:
I'm almost always up for that. You wanna give or receive? *winks* Unfortunately, I have to run make dinner and hang with the kids for a while. I'll probably be back laters!

*hugs*

How about trading off? :D *hugs to you*

recap

After re re re re reading some of this thread I went into the Veggie Crisper drawer and took a look at what ginger I had.. saw one piece that had some mold on it about the size of a white navy bean or red Kidney bean and alos one small piece which is starting to dry out shivel up all wrinkled up think I'll cut that up intoo slivers today

soupy said:
After re re re re reading some of this thread I went into the Veggie Crisper drawer and took a look at what ginger I had.. saw one piece that had some mold on it about the size of a white navy bean or red Kidney bean and alos one small piece which is starting to dry out shivel up all wrinkled up think I'll cut that up intoo slivers today

Eek!

That sounds sooo small! I'd hate to lose a sliver! Where are you planning on putting it?

Blushing Bottom said:
Still waiting to be initiated but not for long.

*raises brows* Oh really? Well good! I do hope you will report back your efforts in helping us win the figging conflict!

Back