So has anyone tried "figging?"

FurryFury said:
Hi DVS!
I'll have to do a search for that thread.
Thanks!
Fury :rose:
I did a search and found several threads on it. Some recent and a couple from 2002 and 2003. I didn't read them all to see if there was any good info in them, and I'm sorry, but I don't think the one I was talking about was in that group.

I think I kept the info somewhere, and if I find it, I'll post it. It was a pretty good thread, if I remember correctly, explaining how to taper the ginger finger so it is shaped like a butt plug, etc., and how to keep the ginger root in the freezer, to keep fresh, etc.

Now, maybe one of those threads had that, too, but like I said, I didn't go into them and read that much. I was looking for a specific thread that was pretty lengthy, if I remember right.

My searches were "ginger" "gingerroot" "ginger root" and "figging", if you want to check those threads out. Most of these searches brought up the same threads, but some were unique, too. They all brought up more than one thread.

Figging seems very interesting to me. And, the thread I was referring to spoke from experience. The sensation is to last for a short time, then go away, and the fresher the root is the longer the sensation lasts.

Only the surface causes the heat, as it's the juice of the root that is the acting agent. Once the effect is gone, pealing the surface again would make it work again. Of course, eventually, the cut root would be too small.

One thread I found in the search didn't speak of using it anally, but on the clit. One poster said the ginger was cut a certain way so it fit on her clit and her pussy lips held it in place. When applied to her clit that way, it soon started with a tingly sensation, then the heat began. She said it made her horny and she couldn't think of anything else until she was satisfied.

Now, that is only her experience, but it seems ginger could also be versatile as something like an aphrodisiac? Interesting. :)

Hi DVS!

Yes I read that about the clit, nipples, uretha as well as the ass. That is one reason why I bought three hands, (one of them double.) I want to try it all and I have no idea how much my husband will want to try. Fresh is supposed to be great but aged is supposed to be even better, more intense and longer lasting. If you find the information you were talking about I'd love to see it! *grins*

Owowowowowowowowowowowowowowww

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWOOOOOWWWWOOOWWOOWWOOOWOOOWOOWOOWOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And thankyou, FF. Master thanks you too. Did I say OW?)

Good with chicken though...

Initial Observations on experiments with figging...

I skinned it, then tried a small sliver against my clit. (rinsed it in cool water first.) It got a little warm, not much more. Carved a whole knob, (more like a small thumb than finger- couldn't find any that was longish enough to cut a slim bit from. (rinsed it again.) Tried it in my cunt. got a little warmth, not much else. rinsed it, tried it in back. A little more warmth, still not too bad. rinsed it well, and cut it a little slimmer, reasoning that stronger oils would be closer to the heart. Completely forgot to rinse it this time. BIG difference. Within two minutes, (and not under restraint,) it was so hot I was hopping, and not only removed it, but ran for the shower. As this was only experimenting for Master's information, endurance was not particular to the test, and thus could be skipped. (Thank God.) I too felt nothing on my nipples, and mine are pierced with 12g rings, and prone to extreme sensitivity. Even afer washing the evil hotness of my tender parts with soap and hot water, (hot to remove the oils, rather than cool to soothe, which doesn't really help...) the warmth stuck with me for hours, (in a pleasant way,) and like the article said, I wanted fucked, no doubt about it.

The figging is a yes. Master is amused. I am afraid...

Technodivinitas said:
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWOOOOOWWWWOOOWWOOWWOOOWOOOWOOWOOWOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And thankyou, FF. Master thanks you too. Did I say OW?)

Good with chicken though...

You are very welcome, your Master too! Made me smile a very great deal! I even chuckled! I want more details later!!!

*huggles*

Technodivinitas said:
I skinned it, then tried a small sliver against my clit. (rinsed it in cool water first.) It got a little warm, not much more. Carved a whole knob, (more like a small thumb than finger- couldn't find any that was longish enough to cut a slim bit from. (rinsed it again.) Tried it in my cunt. got a little warmth, not much else. rinsed it, tried it in back. A little more warmth, still not too bad. rinsed it well, and cut it a little slimmer, reasoning that stronger oils would be closer to the heart. Completely forgot to rinse it this time. BIG difference. Within two minutes, (and not under restraint,) it was so hot I was hopping, and not only removed it, but ran for the shower. As this was only experimenting for Master's information, endurance was not particular to the test, and thus could be skipped. (Thank God.) I too felt nothing on my nipples, and mine are pierced with 12g rings, and prone to extreme sensitivity. Even afer washing the evil hotness of my tender parts with soap and hot water, (hot to remove the oils, rather than cool to soothe, which doesn't really help...) the warmth stuck with me for hours, (in a pleasant way,) and like the article said, I wanted fucked, no doubt about it.

*hugs* Afraid but in a good way? I hope.

Well hell! Here the details are already. Please disregard the want more details part of my previous post.

Honey that sounds like great fun! Dayum Technodivinitas, it sounds like quite the experience.

I have a feeling I may be trying it tomorrow. I can't wait! I may have no, Master exactly, but we like to experiment a LOT on each other, then compare notes.

*grins*

Technodivinitas said:

I was reading your post and all the time I was thinking...why is she rinsing it off? That will also wash off the oils. THen that one time when you forgot...it was funny! Next time, try milk on the hot areas. It's said to cut the burn faster. No, I don't know if it works, I've just heard it does.

The figging report

Okie dokie!

So I shaved the fig tonight! Made some for nipples. One for clit. One for vagina and one for anus.

He was literally chapped raw from work so he was not in the game for receiving but was happy to give. *grins* I always felt, I'd rather start with me anyway because I LOVE temperature play and generally he does NOT. He was intrigued and wanting too though.

Oh we had to have a really stupid debate about if it was temperature play. He kept saying it was chemical. Yeah but it's also temperature damn it! LOL! *shakes head* A real relationship is full of such ridiculous stuff!

So anyway, I got the aloe ointment ready just in case. Brought the stuff in, started the music and didn't feel much on the nipples or clit. He re shaved the ginger, and the way he did it WORKED! Why? I don't know!

The ginger in the vagina and anus were great. It was funny at first they were cold and wet feeling. His hands on the other hand were pretty hot, I think he might have a fever. Poor thing. After a little while though, it got hot, hotter and cayenne pepper hot!

Now we have a little of history of need extreme stuff for it work on us and this worked. Pop rocks and carbonated beverages didn't but this DID!!!

So then I asked him if he wanted to pull it out and put his cock in those holes to see if he could feel the heat. He did and felt it a little.

It was fun and we will be doing it again and again. I guarantee! Now BAM! That was kicking it up a notch!

Fury
:rose: :) :kiss:

Figging...Ouchie

We tried it about a month ago. Had about the same response in me. Of course She did it to me, in the anus was pretty mild at first but warmed up pretty quick, especially when I was told to clench my cheeks together, then it got HOT! Slippin a sliver inside the end of penis was way worse though, started burning the second it was in and only got hotter. <shiver> Intense indeed.

FurryFury said:
He re shaved the ginger, and the way he did it WORKED! Why? I don't know!

Could it be because you had shaved it before he got home from work and his shaving was right before insertion? People mentioned that it loses it's potency fairly quickly.

Killishandra said:
Could it be because you had shaved it before he got home from work and his shaving was right before insertion? People mentioned that it loses it's potency fairly quickly.

Hi Killishandra!

Love your pic thread!

No I shaved it right before going into the bedroom, broke a nail doing it too. *pouts* He just has the "magic" touch I guess. We hardly ever fuck on days he has worked. He was off yesterday and will be again today. Which means, hopefully MORE tonight! *grins*

Fury :rose: :kiss: :)

FurryFury said:
Hi Killishandra!

Love your pic thread!

No I shaved it right before going into the bedroom, broke a nail doing it too. *pouts* He just has the "magic" touch I guess. We hardly ever fuck on days he has worked. He was off yesterday and will be again today. Which means, hopefully MORE tonight! *grins*

Fury :rose: :kiss: :)

Cool! Well, maybe he got closer to the middle and that's one reason it got hotter... or maybe he does have the magic touch. :)

Hope you continue to have fun with it!!

Killishandra said:
Cool! Well, maybe he got closer to the middle and that's one reason it got hotter... or maybe he does have the magic touch. :)

Hope you continue to have fun with it!!
Personally, I don't think there is any need to get closer to the middle to get more potent oil, or that he has the magic touch. Well, OK, he could have the magic touch in some situations, as I'm sure all Doms have the magic touch in some things...I know I do :rolleyes: ... but I don't think that is the answer in this case.

Now that I've said this, you are expecting me to come up with an answer, I'll bet. Funny how it works that way, isn't it? Well, I do have a theory or two. And, you can test these out tonight, if you feel so bold.

I do think it does lose it's potency fairly fast, because it's the oil that causes the heat. When you shave it, the oils flow from the fresh cutting and the time it's potent starts ticking from that point. I'd suggest handling the cut edges as little as possible to keep from rubbing off the fresh oil.

And, if your part of the country is as hot and humid as it is here, the oil could evaporate rather quickly, if you're in a dry humidity controlled atmosphere such as airconditioning.

It's possible he did a combination of the above...meaning he didn't touch the fresh cut very much and he didn't allow too much time to elapse before he put it to use. We Doms can just be damn lucky sometimes, you know.

OK, that lucky part? You might refer to it as him having "the touch" and that's entirely up to you to think that way.

Like I said, if you feel so bold as to do a little experimenting, you could test these theories to validate or dismiss them.

Have you been able to handle the heat to see how long it lasts? Of course, the amount a cutting is handled could limit how long that liasts, too. And, any given individual will not have the same pain threshold as another, so that would necessitate you adding the disclaimer "Your mileage may vary."

And, speaking of this oil and how it creates a hot feeling, I'd worry about touching my eyes and nose, etc., just like when messing with onions or hot peppers. I don't know if it will cause the same reaction, but I'd hate to find out the hard way.

Have fun tonight, and by all means, if your ass hole begins to smoke...could I get a picture of your expression? :eek: :)

Hi DVS!

Good to see you again on my lil' thread here!

Okay first my darling wonderful husband isn't a Dom but a fellow who likes to play with new things and does often have the "magic touch" where I am concerned. *grins* He claims he doesn't "understand" BDSM. *shrugs*

I agree about not handling things much once cut and not putting your fingers in eyes! I even prepared a bowl of water, wash cloth, paper towels, liquid soap, aloe gel, knife and pealer for this experience! You see being a Girl Scout leader for so many years makes me want to be ready for anything!

Yes it is very hot and humid here! I mean we are talking hot enough that if I was sunning outside? I could probably fry and egg on my BODY! (Which is why he was too chapped to try it, he works 13 1/2 shifts in the humid heat!) and yes we do have the air conditioning running!

I don't think we will be figging tonight. My guess is, that he will have something else in mind. I am storing and aging the left over ginger in the meantime to increase it's potency.

I was able to handle the heat indefinitely and quite enjoyed it getting hotter and hotter. Yes I have been told I have a high pain threshold more than once! I did not feel a need to shower purely due to figging. I savored the whole experience.

I showered only later, so as not to drip all over the house and furniture after sex. (I don't tend to wear a lot around the house.) LOL. Not because the heat was terrible for me. I found it very enjoyable.

Once the heat started, it grew and grew and stayed for as long as the fig was in place. After a while, the intensity leveled off, like I said that was at the cayenne pepper stage. He rubbed it on my G spot too. *smiles*

It leveled off but stayed intact until the fig was removed, I'd say, it took about 15-20 minutes before the feeling started lowering in intensity in the anus. It went quicker in the vagina probably due to my copious fluids that are nearly always flowing there.

However, as you said, mileage varies. Also for me, in that sort of state, time is fluid and mutable. Much later, after my shower, when I was back in my best-est relaxing chair, I still noticed some lovely burn-y heat sensations in my openings. I still feel little vestiges of them today. I went swimming today for the first time this summer too. *chuckles* I like mementos!

My husband has serious issues with picture taking and sharing so I'd have to say, sorry, no expressions will be posted by me.

Last edited:
DVS said:
Next time, try milk on the hot areas. It's said to cut the burn faster. No, I don't know if it works, I've just heard it does.

The burn-y part of the ginger juice is a weak acid. Milk is a weak base which would neutralize the acid.

FurryFury said:
Hi DVS!

Good to see you again on my lil' thread here!

Okay first my darling wonderful husband isn't a Dom but a fellow who likes to play with new things and does often have the "magic touch" where I am concerned. *grins* He claims he doesn't "understand" BDSM. *shrugs*

I agree about not handling things much once cut and not putting your fingers in eyes! I even prepared a bowl of water, wash cloth, paper towels, liquid soap, aloe gel, knife and pealer for this experience! You see being a Girl Scout leader for so many years makes me want to be ready for anything!

Yes it is very hot and humid here! I mean we are talking hot enough that if I was sunning outside? I could probably fry and egg on my BODY! (Which is why he was too chapped to try it, he works 13 1/2 shifts in the humid heat!) and yes we do have the air conditioning running!

I don't think we will be figging tonight. My guess is, that he will have something else in mind. I am storing and aging the left over ginger in the meantime to increase it's potency.

I was able to handle the heat indefinitely and quite enjoyed it getting hotter and hotter. Yes I have been told I have a high pain threshold more than once! I did not feel a need to shower purely due to figging. I savored the whole experience.

I showered only later, so as not to drip all over the house and furniture after sex. (I don't tend to wear a lot around the house.) LOL. Not because the heat was terrible for me. I found it very enjoyable.

Once the heat started, it grew and grew and stayed for as long as the fig was in place. After a while, the intensity leveled off, like I said that was at the cayenne pepper stage. He rubbed it on my G spot too. *smiles*

It leveled off but stayed intact until the fig was removed, I'd say, it took about 15-20 minutes before the feeling started lowering in intensity in the anus. It went quicker in the vagina probably do to my copious fluids that are nearly always flowing there.

However, as you said, mileage varies. Also for me, in that sort of state, time is fluid and mutable. Much later, after my shower, when I was back in my best-est relaxing chair, I still noticed some lovely burn-y heat sensations in my openings. I still feel little vestiges of them today. I went swimming today for the first time this summer too. *chuckles* I like mementos!

My husband has serious issues with picture taking and sharing so I'd have to say, sorry, no expressions will be posted by me.

Girl scout leader? I was an eagle scout, so I know what being prepard means. You seemed to be prepared for near anything...just as a good experimenter should be. :)

And your results seem to be quite informative, excluding the parts where only your personal "mileage" could be offered. And, speaking of your mileage, you seem to be really into the heat play feelings, even going to the extent of calling them "lovely".

Oh, and speaking of heat, I was only kidding with the comment about smoke coming from your ass hole and then wanting pictures. But, if you're REALLY into the heat play thing, maybe you weren't? :cool:

Do you like spicy foods, too? Mexican? Tai? Good ol', down home, melt the spoon Texas chilli? Or does your heat tolerance need to involve sex?

DVS said:
Girl scout leader? I was an eagle scout, so I know what being prepard means. You seemed to be prepared for near anything...just as a good experimenter should be. :)

And your results seem to be quite informative, excluding the parts where only your personal "mileage" could be offered. And, speaking of your mileage, you seem to be really into the heat play feelings, even going to the extent of calling them "lovely".

Oh, and speaking of heat, I was only kidding with the comment about smoke coming from your ass hole and then wanting pictures. But, if you're REALLY into the heat play thing, maybe you weren't? :cool:

Do you like spicy foods, too? Mexican? Tai? Good ol', down home, melt the spoon Texas chilli? Or does your heat tolerance need to involve sex?

Hi DVS!

Eagle Scouts are the bomb baby! Actually I think the Gold Award is harder but yeah that is impressive!

Thank you I do try to be prepared. Tonight I again had the water and washcloth along with the ice and HOT tea with honey, towel, lube, toys and all that. Life is pretty nice at this moment. You might want to check out the temperature thread I started. Though honestly what we did tonight went all over the place. Anal, DP, Oral, spanking, and Temperature, I mean it was a good night, yep!

I DO like some spicy foods. They HELP the ole sinuses you see. I love Mexican! I like well made, not messy nachos with layers of beans, guacamole, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, jalapeno's, lemon juice, cheddar cheese and sour cream. I also just LOVE black bean soup! I keep trying Thai but I just don't love it. Hey even Subway has a great Veggie Delight with TONS of jalapeno's on them! Mmm! It will light you up! As to chili, I buy the veggie stuff by the case from here.

http://www.chilliman.com/

( It's fun typing with a limp cat's head on your arm! )

I make a mean red beans and rice with jalapeno's too, modified from my paternal Grandfather's recipe. I can talk food all night!

No my heat tolerance does not have to involve sex. I just prefer it to involve sex whenever possible though! *grins*

Fury :rose: :) :kiss:

FurryFury said:
Hi!

A good friend of my just sent me this link;

http://www.figging.com/

Lord how I love it when something new I've never heard of pops up. Or in this case something old I've never heard of.

I totally putting ginger on my grocery list! Surprisingly my husband liked the idea too!

So has anyone here tried it? I'd love to hear about it if you have. Some of the blurbs at the link seemed to contradict each other. I know everyone experiences things differently but I'd like to hear from people here.

I know y'all better and trust ya more!

Thanks,

It sounds delightful, Ms Fury. i find myself wishing someone would try it on me. Can i go shopping for You?!?!?

landcruisergal said:
First try was a juliette strip inserted in my pup's urethra, which had him writhing very cutely on the floor. He had a full bladder at the time, and I made him urinate soon after, to flush out any residual irritants.
The butt plug I carved( was a big hand of ginger) evoked a much better reaction, and some tears. The effects seemed very temporary, and he had little burning after it was removed. Worked well in combo with some light cbt...

Ms Landcruisergal,

Sounds like You really know how to handle Your guy, and it seems You have a wonderful imagination. i'd love to test it out sometime!

mslv4Her said:
It sounds delightful, Ms Fury. i find myself wishing someone would try it on me. Can i go shopping for You?!?!?

Oh and I know just where to put it on you! *grins*

*crack!*

If memory serves you are already in arrears in the shopping department!

*raises brows*

LOL!

Fury

(I can't find the devil thingie or I'd put the little devil right here. *grr*)

malcah_ms said:
We just did figging and it ROCKS!!!!! I loved it!!!!!!!!

Hi Malcah-Ms!

First time we've really talked! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Care to share more details? Were you the recipient or the giver? *hugs* Warm night isn't?

LOL!

PS I think I'm getting all giddy and silly! I LIKE it!

FurryFury said:
Oh and I know just where to put it on you! *grins*

*crack!*

If memory serves you are already in arrears in the shopping department!

*raises brows*

LOL!

Fury

Oh, i'm sure You do know just what to do with it.

Owwwww.....now, You're not going to hold that little shopping oversight against me are You?!?!?

mslv4Her said:
Oh, i'm sure You do know just what to do with it.

Owwwww.....now, You're not going to hold that little shopping oversight against me are You?!?!?

Yes.

Behavior correction is expected.

Fury

Kajira Callista said:
a cut piece nestled it inside your lips and duct taped in place. left for a big chunk of the day. only allowed to remove it to urinate. (im told :rolleyes: it burns more when you remove it and even more when you urinate)

Hi Kajira Caliista!

I like the sound of this and I think I will do this on the next day I can reasonably expect sex perhaps? I may duct tape it to a few things. *grins* I'd hate to get all worked up and have no one to get the kinks out with.

That should be Tuesday. I will, by that time, be a "red head." He tells me I will be surprised at how he will not be able to stay off me. I like the sound of that too. It makes losing the gold and purple a little less sad. We shall see.

Fury :rose: :)

Back