Snowballing...

holy ancient zombie thread!
I had a weird arrangement with a friend in college. Snowballing was pretty much her fetish. We'd get together every so often, she'd give me a fantastic blowjob, and we'd kiss and make out for a while, and that was pretty much it. We had sex a few times but mostly just "snowballing." No regrets!

I just edged for about an hour; watching cum swapping vids I got so turned on thinking about swallowing cum I threw my legs over my head and edged into my mouth...amazing. I didn't shoot the full load, can't wait to continue...

Just the tip

My wife was sitting on the edge of the bed with me in her mouth. She asked me to kiss her and when I did she had my precum waiting. Did that 2 times.

My wife was sitting on the edge of the bed with me in her mouth. She asked me to kiss her and when I did she had my precum waiting. Did that 2 times.

Only twice?!! :D
You should kiss her when she has a mouthful of you cum. You are sure to enjoy it.

My fb and I love Snowballing

I love it especially when we are having a 3sum with one of our mutual friends.
We have one young friend (22) who is a cum machine. Audrey loves transferring our cum orally from one to the other once she has fellated one of us. It can be very messy and the taste and smell is incredibly erotic.
We also love licking our cum out of her pussy although her cuckold hubby gets instructed to lick her our when she gets home from us balling her. He finds it such a turn on.

I love cumming in a girls pussy or mouth and eating it out of her pussy and kissing her with my cum mmm

It isn't technically a "snowball" but after a subbie of Mine cums I usually feed it to him either on top of some food, like a cookie, or I'm a big fan of having them 'cream' their own coffee. haha

How about a square of dark chocolate with cum and a blackberry! Yummy!

Back