Sneak a Peek = trois

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nutrd0rbZk1ueo612o1_540.jpg

Grammar:

“Bite me, asshole” = grammatically correct and scathing

“Bite me asshole” = kinky pirate​

:cool:

Its not just the pictures I miss when you are busy, its you.

This comment came back to me as I was approaching sleep last night. Thank you for such warm words.

There are some life-stuffs here in my RL that we are dealing with that are keeping me away. Taking care of elderly in-laws as they pass to the other side sort of stuff. It is heart work and hard word. Coming here is sort of a respite for me, finding and sharing pics is soothing, but my focus is elsewhere for awhile so my interaction is choppy at best. Keep the place warm, I'm just around the corner and will pop my head (and other body parts) in as I can.

Hugs.

:heart::heart:

tumblr_m7rem0ny9b1rae461o1_500.jpg

I love this, absolutely love this. I’ve always been fascinated with the symbol for both eternity and hope. I love the way these symbols fit together in this tattoo formed in part by an anchor. Refusing to sink is a perfect way to express an unwillingness to give up, give in or to stop struggling to find your way.
I view the anchor that helps to form this eternity sign, as a symbol not of that which weighs you down, but that which holds you fast.
I refuse to sink.
:heart:

tumblr_m7rem0ny9b1rae461o1_500.jpg

I love this, absolutely love this. I’ve always been fascinated with the symbol for both eternity and hope. I love the way these symbols fit together in this tattoo formed in part by an anchor. Refusing to sink is a perfect way to express an unwillingness to give up, give in or to stop struggling to find your way.
I view the anchor that helps to form this eternity sign, as a symbol not of that which weighs you down, but that which holds you fast.
I refuse to sink.
:heart:

Nice... :heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back